UnderGround Forums Leben talks Bas and lawsuit against WBKFF

6 days ago
1/13/10

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/5/15/18622603/chris-leben-bas-rutten-bareknuckle-wbkff-mma-news-video-brennan-ward-pull-no-punches-pnp-podcast

6 days ago
10/15/07

Bas is sketchy. 

6 days ago
3/12/16

Edited: 4 days ago
2/8/12

WBKFF is doomed.  Wild Wild West criminal business men back at it like its 1999.

6 days ago
8/20/03

The bare knuckle sport is all over the place and so shady right now.

However, any time I have ever met bas he has always been decent.

I just have a really hard time thinking he was involved in the whole shady part of it.

6 days ago
12/28/14
ChicagoTom -

Bas is sketchy. 

No he's not. I have a feeling his financial backers didn't come up with the cash they said they would. He's a man of his word.

6 days ago
9/22/16
ChicagoTom - 

Bas is sketchy. 

Hate to say it, but I kind of agree. I would not want to be part of any business venture with him, nor affiliated with any promotion in which he's involved.

Still a fan of Bas the fighter and Bas the analyst.
6 days ago
8/21/11

Bas is not good business. very shady and cannot be trusted.

6 days ago
1/1/01

bas himself is a nice guy, but easily corrupted by bad people.

i know he did some work for people 10+ years ago, who were really bad  and he also knew they were bad people. but money talks. and like most people, they put money above almost anything else. at that time i was a rookie in a shark world, but i was never corrupted, i cant be bought, nor be blackmailed and that stung by some very bad people. because bad people like to control people. if they cant, you become a risk, even if you dont care about their business at all.

6 days ago
6/20/11
redeye2000 -

bas himself is a nice guy, but easily corrupted by bad people.

i know he did some work for people 10+ years ago, who were really bad  and he also knew they were bad people. but money talks. and like most people, they put money above almost anything else. at that time i was a rookie in a shark world, but i was never corrupted, i cant be bought, nor be blackmailed and that stung by some very bad people. because bad people like to control people. if they cant, you become a risk, even if you dont care about their business at all.

Well look at his snake oil products he pedels.

6 days ago
4/21/12

Interesting article about this mess from a few months ago: https://mymmanews.com/wbkff-hotel-fees-fighters-still-unpaid/

They made Bas "president" of the BS organization. You don't get to be the president and then claim you had no idea where the money went or why virtually no one got paid. The hilarious bullshit about giving two of the fighters "one of a kind" cars was icing on the cake. 

"Joey Angelo, one of the fighters who competed told MyMMANews that he is owed $15,000 plus a brand new Ford Mustang.  Rutten addressed the car issue in his December 13 post, stating, “He (Tom)just assured me that the fighters WILL be paid 100% certain, also the cars (Mustangs) that were promised to Julian Lane and Joey Angelo WILL be there once they go through inspection. These cars are ‘one of a kind’ cars, special engine, color, rims, wrap around it, etc, they just need inspection before they are going to be OK’d, that’s why. And since Tom has his mind ONLY on getting money for the fighters, it, unfortunately, it is taking longer.”

6 days ago
8/2/11

Kajan Johnson is impossible to listen to. Guy is an insufferable CUNT

6 days ago
4/22/07
ThatsHowIRoll -

Kajan Johnson is impossible to listen to. Guy is an insufferable CUNT

Yep.  Made it a short while,  had to close

5 days ago
4/14/19

I wanna like Kajan, but he makes it really hard.  His music is embarrassing

5 days ago
8/28/14

I’ve been following this story for a while now and everything leads to Bas willingly turning a blind eye to everything or he’s just stupid. Chris needs to get paid. 

5 days ago
1/13/10

How many bare knuckle organizations are there?

5 days ago
7/20/04
Very little is legit when it comes to Bas
5 days ago
8/2/11
Shitthead -

I wanna like Kajan, but he makes it really hard.  His music is embarrassing

Why do you want to. He’s a proven fucking asshole

5 days ago
10/15/07
AnthonyWeiner -
ChicagoTom - 

Bas is sketchy. 

Hate to say it, but I kind of agree. I would not want to be part of any business venture with him, nor affiliated with any promotion in which he's involved.

Still a fan of Bas the fighter and Bas the analyst.

I agree with this pervert. I have always loved Bas and wish nothing but the best for him but it really seems like money has put a wrench in his relationships. It has drug his name in the mud.

5 days ago
3/5/10

I think Bas' ego likes combat sport startups that are shady, by thinking his name value alone will catapult it. But it never has. I was fortunate enough to witness it about 10yrs with Ultimate Womens Challenge/Ultimate Womens Combat under Lyle Howry while sponsoring the show and being at the Old Elite MMA gym in Westlake filming the vignettes and promos. Entertaining guy no doubt, sharp minded for sure so him not knowing is a bit skeptical. But who am I....

5 days ago
11/19/07
It's pretty simple; Either Bas is sketchy or Leben is a liar. And I do not think Leben is lying.
5 days ago
10/6/02

Bas used his name to give this company clout.

5 days ago
9/27/18
Bas played Leben

4 days ago
3/9/13

I bet Bas check cleared so whatevs. 

4 days ago
2/8/12
Otlwgt - Bas played Leben

100%