10 days ago
10/14/17

Can the UFC make this happen?

Much rather see GG fight Felder

10 days ago
10/14/17

10 days ago
4/17/17
I dont think win over Lee gets you closer to Khabib.
10 days ago
3/17/14

thats a good fight regardless but isnt Lee a WW now? 

10 days ago
11/20/09

Kevin Lee or Paul Felder vs Gregor makes perfect sense, and being that Felder JUST fought and got a razor close win over Barboza, I think this is the best fight make.    Plus Gregor is a wrestler and we need to see Gregor tested against someone who has a good wrestling pedigree, so we can see if Gregor gets past Kevin Lee, he might be the stylistic fight for Khabib to have trouble with.

9 days ago
10/8/08
lee in over his head
9 days ago
10/26/05
RocknRolla - lee in over his head

Yup

9 days ago
1/26/08
D241 -

Kevin Lee or Paul Felder vs Gregor makes perfect sense, and being that Felder JUST fought and got a razor close win over Barboza, I think this is the best fight make.    Plus Gregor is a wrestler and we need to see Gregor tested against someone who has a good wrestling pedigree, so we can see if Gregor gets past Kevin Lee, he might be the stylistic fight for Khabib to have trouble with.

I agree with you, would be a good test for Gregor, he might be the only fighters besides Tony who is a threat to him at LW.

9 days ago
2/17/03
D241 - 

100%.

Great fight for both guys. Especially great for Gregor. Beating Lee means he's a legit threat to Khabib. And losing means he isn't, yet.
9 days ago
9/24/18

Great fight, at this point Gregor just needs to get back in there and fight 

9 days ago
6/17/16

I support this fight. I can't see how it wouldn't be exciting, you know Gregor isn't trying to turn it into a shitty kickboxing match and Lee usually doesn't either, he's usually in good fights win or lose.

9 days ago
11/20/09

I didn't realize until now who made this thread.    It's the same guy who made this thread and then ghosted to avoid eating crow lol

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Poirier-looking-sharp-AF:2789050?pc=116

9 days ago
10/14/17
D241 -

I didn't realize until now who made this thread.    It's the same guy who made this thread and then ghosted to avoid eating crow lol

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Poirier-looking-sharp-AF:2789050?pc=116

Who cares? Dustin lost the fight - the result isn’t surprising. 

You seriously come off as a weirdo

9 days ago
5/29/18
D241 -

Lol what does that have to do with this thread?

9 days ago
10/14/17
Helluvah Guy -
D241 -

Lol what does that have to do with this thread?

Dude probably doesn’t have much to look forward to in life

8 days ago
11/20/09

talk your shit in that thread you're not replying in then

Edited: 8 days ago
1/9/11

Would be nice to see Gregor crack the top 10 of the LW division.

8 days ago
1/1/01

If it hits the mat, Gillespie destroys Lee. Very different levels, those 2. Striking wise, Lee may have him.

8 days ago
1/23/06
GuttyProfessor - 

If it hits the mat, Gillespie destroys Lee. Very different levels, those 2. Striking wise, Lee may have him.

Disagree. Lee is an overachieving wrestler. Gillespie will have to scramble and work. Not saying that Lee wouldn't get broken down, outscrambled or gas even, yet he's more than capable of completely crushing Gregor if he gets a takedown, there's a real size advantage and Lee's top pressure and BJJ is no joke. If Lee can get a takedown he could pass, if he can pass he can get mount, if he can get mount he can take the back in transition and from there few finish better.

[?IMG]

[?IMG]

8 days ago
1/23/06
It's a damn shame what Yamsaki did to Kevin Lee with that Chiesa fight. I'd love to post that GIF but we don't know, looking at how Iaquinta survived we just never know.

Fire Mario again Dana.
7 days ago
11/22/05
Lee needs a tune-up fight.

I commend his desire to fight top dogs, but he needs to get a win here.

Gillespie also deserves someone who has at least won their last fight. It could be Felder or winner of Cerrone/Gaethje.

Lee does not deserve a top 10 fight right now based on his past 2 performances.
7 days ago
4/17/17
goeb - Lee needs a tune-up fight.

Gillespie also deserves someone who has at least won their last fight. It could be Felder or winner of Cerrone/Gaethje.

Didnt like the way Lee just quit in the RDA fight.
7 days ago
1/1/01
We Are All One Mean Species - I dont think win over Lee gets you closer to Khabib.

agreed id rather he fight a top 5 lightweight ..Lee  is not even top 10 anymore

7 days ago
1/1/01
goeb - Lee needs a tune-up fight.

this Lee quit in his last few fights GG gains nothing

7 days ago
11/10/18

Gillespie clearly is out of favor with the company. They give him less than zero push, it’s like they intentionally hold him back. Fighting Lee? That does nothing for him.