UnderGround Forums Leon Edwards Starts Calling Colby Racist

9/20/20 7:00 AM
7/10/12

Poor Leon... he can’t buy a top 5 fight at the moment despite being number 3 in UFC WW rankings

Perhaps Chimaev is his huckleberry

9/20/20 7:15 AM
8/23/04

Racist scumbag? 

9/20/20 7:18 AM
8/10/07

The word racist no longer has any meaning.  

9/20/20 7:22 AM
8/18/13
greco yeoman -

It’s usually racists who say that. People with half a brain cell know what racism is, and know what a racist is. OGers on the other hand, don’t tend to grasp reasonably simple things such as what makes a person racist 

9/20/20 7:34 AM
5/5/12

I'm sure Colby's scared of the guy who struggled against Cowboy. 

9/20/20 7:35 AM
5/18/10
Dreville79 -
greco yeoman -

It’s usually racists who say that. People with half a brain cell know what racism is, and know what a racist is. OGers on the other hand, don’t tend to grasp reasonably simple things such as what makes a person racist 

Lol the meaning has now expanded to include those who say the word is losing its meaning.

I remember when it meant you held the view that one race was superior to another or that certain races should be punished /rewarded based on their race. 

9/20/20 7:42 AM
4/11/11
Dreville79 -
greco yeoman -

So tell us, what makes Colby a racist? Loving your country? Not supporting a domestic terrorist group whos message is based on a lie?

9/20/20 7:46 AM
8/18/13
Sir Psycho Sexy -
Dreville79 -
greco yeoman -

So tell us, what makes Colby a racist? Loving your country? Not supporting a domestic terrorist group whos message is based on a lie?

I’ve never heard Colby say anything racist, and didn’t say he was one 

9/20/20 7:54 AM
4/27/16
ryunz - 
Dreville79 -
greco yeoman -

Lol the meaning has now expanded to include those who say the word is losing its meaning.

I remember when it meant you held the view that one race was superior to another or that certain races should be punished /rewarded based on their race. 

Perfect reply
9/20/20 7:55 AM
8/23/04

Leon should fight Woodley for the nobody cares title. 

9/20/20 7:55 AM
8/18/13
ryunz -
Dreville79 -
greco yeoman -

I’ve never personally heard anyone say “the word racism has lost all meaning”, who doesn’t also hold racist views. That doesn’t mean saying the sentence makes you a racist no.

It’s much like saying “we need to close our borders”. Is it racist to say that? No. Is it usually something said by people with questionable racial views? Yes

Anyone who’s an adult that doesn’t know this stuff simply isn’t very bright. And a lot of modern day racism stems from stupidity and low IQ rather than the KKK meaning of the word Racism.

I could point to five racists on the OG easily, and I have no doubt at all they’d all happily sit down for a beer with a black dude. If someone can’t grasp how both those things are possible within the same person, then again, it’s a low IQ issue about a complex subject  

9/20/20 7:57 AM
2/22/09

They're ranked #2 and #3 and the fight makes sense.

Whoever wins would be the clear #1 contender to face the winner of Usman vs Burns.

Edited: 9/20/20 8:02 AM
2/22/09
sureshock -

Leon should fight Woodley for the nobody cares title. 

Woodley is on a 3 fight losing streak while Leon is on an 8 fight winning streak.

Woodley should retire while Leon should fight for the title (or at least the #1 contender spot).

9/20/20 8:06 AM
6/23/10

I remember a funny bit from Colby when asked about Leon Edward's.  He was interviewed and called him Leon Roberts or something like that and the interviewer said "who's Leon Roberts?" And Colby said "Exactly." 

Leon will probably sit on the sidelines until Borz smeshes Maia, then the UFC will paint Edwards to be a world-beater so they can promote their newest phenom into a title shot if he beats Leon.

9/20/20 8:16 AM
2/22/09
LBH_RN -

I remember a funny bit from Colby when asked about Leon Edward's.  He was interviewed and called him Leon Roberts or something like that and the interviewer said "who's Leon Roberts?" And Colby said "Exactly." 

Leon will probably sit on the sidelines until Borz smeshes Maia, then the UFC will paint Edwards to be a world-beater so they can promote their newest phenom into a title shot if he beats Leon.

Leon is a high risk, low reward fight. He's very good but (as Colby points out) he has low name recognition.

That's exactly the kind of fighter you don't want to throw your rising stars in against.

9/20/20 8:20 AM
9/5/11
Dreville79 -
ryunz -
Dreville79 -
greco yeoman -

I’ve never personally heard anyone say “the word racism has lost all meaning”, who doesn’t also hold racist views. That doesn’t mean saying the sentence makes you a racist no.

It’s much like saying “we need to close our borders”. Is it racist to say that? No. Is it usually something said by people with questionable racial views? Yes

Anyone who’s an adult that doesn’t know this stuff simply isn’t very bright. And a lot of modern day racism stems from stupidity and low IQ rather than the KKK meaning of the word Racism.

I could point to five racists on the OG easily, and I have no doubt at all they’d all happily sit down for a beer with a black dude. If someone can’t grasp how both those things are possible within the same person, then again, it’s a low IQ issue about a complex subject  

“I’ve never personally heard anyone say “the word racism has lost all meaning”, who doesn’t also hold racist views....”

How many people have you actually personally heard said that?? 

My god, the hyperbole. 

9/20/20 8:24 AM
11/28/03

leon vs tyron eh?

9/20/20 8:51 AM
10/19/14
Dreville79 -
greco yeoman -

So you're saying neither you nor Leon have half a brain cell. 

9/20/20 9:28 AM
3/18/02

Leon Edwards is a racist

9/20/20 9:38 AM
8/3/11
RichardSteel -
Dreville79 -
greco yeoman -

So you're saying neither you nor Leon have half a brain cell. 

:)

9/20/20 9:42 AM
2/9/09

Who is Leon Edwards? Ohhh the guy who lost to Gunnar Nelson....yeah no thanks

9/20/20 9:44 AM
1/1/01

who is Leon ?

9/20/20 9:46 AM
3/18/02
Winston Wolf - 

who is Leon ?

a broke, desperate man craving attention and not truly caring about racism by the way he flippantly tosses  the word around.  

Summary: he is a loser 

9/20/20 10:13 AM
5/22/17

I’ve never heard of Leon Scott, I’m sure Colby has no idea who he is either. Poor Leon. 

9/20/20 10:24 AM
12/16/05

Obnoxious, douchy, sure. I haven't heard him be racist though. Disagree with me = racist in 2020. It's the new WITCH.