UnderGround Forums Look at Dc absolutely manhandle Derek Lewis

8 days ago
12/4/18

8 days ago
8/17/13

Never noticed before that they didn’t have the usual UFC gloves on? Or at least they had a different motif on them

8 days ago
1/1/01
Ben Gardners boat -

Never noticed before that they didn’t have the usual UFC gloves on? Or at least they had a different motif on them

Ufc gloves. Just had 25 year anniversary logo on it

8 days ago
2/17/03

DC's skill level was outstanding. The dude was 40 years old and throwing his back out from sneezing and still just rag dolling people.

8 days ago
2/19/13

Gaining more respect for DC since he retired. Seeing this kind of stuff just exemplifies how good he really was when Black Beast is here putting the lights out for others.
In turn that makes me appreciate Stipe more. And also makes me even more excited for a Jones HW debut 

Odd how I can get all those different trains of thought from a Lewis KO lol

8 days ago
4/21/06

beatdown

8 days ago
4/21/06

May be an image of 2 people and text that says '"" I gotta wait until the referee pulls [me] off, because you never know what happens. Anything can happen. He could turn into [The] Undertaker and sit straight up and eat all those shots. AC DERRICK LEWIS ON WHY He FIGHTS UNTIL THE REFEREE STEPS IN via UFC Vegas 19 post-fight press conference'

8 days ago
7/14/17

Cormier has always been one of my favorites. Nice dude, fucking INSANE wrestler (one of the best wrestlers ever), and he's gone thru a lot of fucked up stuff in his life yet still seems like a great guy 

8 days ago
5/13/13

DC couldn't have performed any better, that was fun to watch

8 days ago
2/17/03
wiggum - 

DC's skill level was outstanding. The dude was 40 years old and throwing his back out from sneezing and still just rag dolling people.

Didn't he take that fight while being completely thrased? iirc, he couldn't even do a real camp, but he knew he was that much better than Lewis that he wouldn't need one.

8 days ago
11/27/02
4:35 of second round Lewis throws the exact lunch that put Blades out. DC to crafty for it, and for everything Lewis had to offer.
8 days ago
2/17/03
supersonic - 4:35 of second round Lewis throws the exact lunch that put Blades out. DC to crafty for it, and for everything Lewis had to offer.

Levels.

8 days ago
5/13/05

DC was the perfect HW imo. If he had less mileage on his body from wrestling and came into the game sooner he would've been the GOAT. I think DC at HW fucks up Jones.

Go to 5:20 in that video and look at that high crotch on Soa Palelei who was a massive HW.

8 days ago
1/1/01

I expected Blaydes to fight more like this.  Close the distance and clinch rather than shoot a double and risk an uppercut.   I thought Blaydes could have safety won but he was concerned about getting a boring win imo

8 days ago
1/25/10

If anyone wants to see what a healthy Cormier can do, watch him toss Josh Barnett around like a sack of potatoes

8 days ago
12/4/18

8 days ago
12/4/18

8 days ago
12/4/18

How come Jones never threw opponents through the air like this? 

8 days ago
2/10/20
God Of Thunder -

How come Jones never threw opponents through the air like this? 

Dc isnt tall so he is always below opponents hips, maybe its easer to get a good balance and grip

8 days ago
2/17/03
cyberc92 - 

DC was the perfect HW imo. If he had less mileage on his body from wrestling and came into the game sooner he would've been the GOAT. I think DC at HW fucks up Jones.

Go to 5:20 in that video and look at that high crotch on Soa Palelei who was a massive HW.

I agree.

So skilled. So talented. It's why I can't accept that Stipe is the better HW, despite the series being 2-1.

8 days ago
6/14/12
wiggum -
cyberc92 - 

I agree.

So skilled. So talented. It's why I can't accept that Stipe is the better HW, despite the series being 2-1.

I Feel the same way. Cormier was the perfect hw fighter. Stipe bested him twice, but ill always believe daniel to be the better and more complete fighter. I think the fact that he was as competitive as he was with stipe with a bad back and bad knee speaks volumes. They way he beat a prime josh barnett so early in his career to win what was likely the best hw tourny in mma history....

Always liked dc bettbr at hw. The cut to 205 i think hurt his performances. If jon and dc had rematched at hw the second go, i would have bet the house on dc. 

8 days ago
8/15/11
supersonic - 4:35 of second round Lewis throws the exact lunch that put Blades out. DC to crafty for it, and for everything Lewis had to offer.

DC throws the body kick at the same time Lewis throws uppercut. What the hell does that have to do with him being too crafty??  It's just a complete coincidence. 

8 days ago
7/15/04

DC is one of the greatest fighters of all time. Pretty sure he didn't even lose a round until fighting juiced Jon Jones. 

I've always said he would have beat every previous UFC HW and LHW Champ besides Picogram Jon Jones.

Watching his highlights it was really obvious he was slowing down as he got around the 40 year old mark, like the vast majority of other athletes.

7 days ago
1/1/01

Everyone has their own MMA GOAT takedown, but I think mine is DC vs. Hendo.

7 days ago
12/4/18

owned