UnderGround Forums Looks like Joanna vs Waterson might be off

Edited: 5 days ago
1/6/14

Notified UFC last week that she would be unable to make weight.  Thoughts?

5 days ago
1/6/14

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/27805984/sources-bout-joanna-jedrzejczyk-michelle-waterson-jeopardy

5 days ago
8/14/12

I follow Joanna on ig and I literally knew this was gonna happen. She’s hanging out at the beach every day living life and looks way higher body fat than normal when she’s about to fight at 115. And itd be the first fight with her implants too? Lol. She should fight at 125. She did ok against Valentina and could probably beat everyone else. She looks healthy and strong always until she goes full Gollum for 115 fights. 

5 days ago
8/3/11

Main Card (8 PM ET, ESPN+)

Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Michelle Waterson - off
Cub Swanson vs. Kron Gracie
TBA vs. Thomas Gifford
Mackenzie Dern vs. Amanda Ribas
Matt Frevola vs. Luis Pena
Eryk Anders vs. Gerald Meerschaert

Preliminary Card (5 PM ET, ESPN+)

Niko Price vs. James Vick
Ryan Spann vs. Devin Clark
Max Griffin vs. Alex Morono
Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Tim Elliott
Marlon Vera vs. Andre Ewell
Miguel Baeza vs. Hector Aldana
Marvin Vettori vs. Andrew Sanchez
JJ Aldrich vs. Lauren Mueller

5 days ago
9/24/18

Wonder how ticket sales are going for that one lol

5 days ago
12/14/15
Vikingknee -

I follow Joanna on ig and I literally knew this was gonna happen. She’s hanging out at the beach every day living life and looks way higher body fat than normal when she’s about to fight at 115. And itd be the first fight with her implants too? Lol. She should fight at 125. She did ok against Valentina and could probably beat everyone else. She looks healthy and strong always until she goes full Gollum for 115 fights. 

Right! She’s loving life. It’s all chilling and feet up with occasional training. She’s done at the top now. That fire to leave poverty has been put out by the good life. 

5 days ago
9/24/18

5 days ago
8/20/03

I've begun to think that the UFC should have a back up fighter prepped for main event fights.

I'm going to make a thread about it.

5 days ago
1/1/01

First hard cut with new tit implants and she quits cutting a WEEK before the fight ahahahahahaha I can’t wait to hear her blame her team again.

5 days ago
3/17/14

she struggled to make weight before her implants. time to be forced up to 125. ridiculous 

5 days ago
1/1/01

Guess I’ll be following her tits on Instagram now

5 days ago
1/1/01
damn, was thinking of going to this UFC but there were only 3 fights I cared about and now not sure if 2 fights will be worth it although I would really like to see Kron-Cub
5 days ago
11/20/05

Maybe she shouldn't be busy tweeting Colby telling him to be a professional, while being a complete unprofessional and giving up making weight over a week out from the fight. Complete hypocrite.

Edited: 5 days ago
1/1/01
Hate420 - 

Maybe she shouldn't be busy tweeting Colby telling him to be a professional, while being a complete unprofessional and giving up making weight over a week out from the fight. Complete hypocrite.

this. The Colby hate is ridiculous. It's like the movie Mean Girls lol. Total hypocrites to attack Colby for basically nothing. Masvidal, Poirier and Joanna come off as massively jealous for Colby's success.
5 days ago
10/9/10

She’s one of the most disrespectful fighters in the UFC. She has no regard for her team, the UFC, or her opponents. Hopefully Waterson gets something out of this. 

5 days ago
3/17/14

5 days ago
8/3/19

So the fake tits have made her miss weight and made her an ugly girl with fake tits instead of an ugly girl with small tits? What an investment!

5 days ago
6/9/16

Aaron Bronsteter tweeting that Waterson has refused catchweight and has declined to fight Dern or Ribas as replacements. Negotiations are reportedly underway with Angela Hill. That is in no way a headline fight though. 

5 days ago
11/20/05
Taco Muncher -

Aaron Bronsteter tweeting that Waterson has refused catchweight and has declined to fight Dern or Ribas as replacements. Negotiations are reportedly underway with Angela Hill. That is in no way a headline fight though. 

Lol, Jesus Christ UFC...... Will this be the first card they actually have to pay people to watch?? Reap what you sew with these watered down cards. Haha, Angela Hill ??

5 days ago
4/27/07

Waterson vs Dern please

5 days ago
1/1/01
JoseyWales - 

Waterson vs Dern please

you think dern will make weight?
5 days ago
8/14/12
Russ -
JoseyWales -