UnderGround Forums Lopez-Lomachenko intense stare down

12 days ago
3/31/14
Siciliano -

Lopez is coming off extremely cocky, almost delusional. Loma is going to make him quit, maybe retire him.

I hope Lopez cops a flogging just because of his dads shit talk

12 days ago
1/13/10

Loma said he wants this to go the distance lol.

12 days ago
1/8/04
Bukkaked by Bombers - 
Siciliano -

Lopez is coming off extremely cocky, almost delusional. Loma is going to make him quit, maybe retire him.

I hope Lopez cops a flogging just because of his dads shit talk

Bro...his pops is such a disrespectful douche.

12 days ago
4/22/07

His dad is a retard,but I like Jr

12 days ago
3/31/14
ShanTheMan -

His dad is a retard,but I like Jr

Same, he brings it an is just what boxing needs

12 days ago
1/1/01

Lopez’s dad is a fucking crackhead. The guy is basically a Honduran version of Angel Garcia (Danny Garcia’s crackhead dad). 

12 days ago
3/12/18

I got Lopez, he’s been begging for this fight a long time. Finally gets his opportunity. 

12 days ago
12/18/15

Pumped for this fight. 

12 days ago
8/3/11

On a side note, is Loma darker than Lopez? The guy didn't skip tan day.

12 days ago
1/13/10
touch -

On a side note, is Loma darker than Lopez? The guy didn't skip tan day.

You know what happens when a Ukrainian fighter gets a pre fight tan

12 days ago
1/10/13

This figbt will be interesting. I think Loma is the more skilled fighter, but Lopez is the faster, stronger and more explosive guy. Can Loma navigate 12 rounds and avoid getting caught? Can Loma land something to get Lopez to respect his power? That will be the fight.

12 days ago
7/15/04

Pumped for this. Korean Zombie vs Ortega then Loma and Lopez. Oh hell yeah

12 days ago
1/1/01

If Lopez is going to win this fight, it is going to be inside of the first four rounds. After that, Loma is going to take Lopez into the deep water and drown him. My prediction is that Loma is going to stop Lopez or that Lopez is going to quit somewhere around the 10th round. 

12 days ago
10/18/11

When lopez dad said something along the lines of he couldn't see how loma was considered the best .. he lost me 

Loma is a monster , lopez is good no doubt but I don't think he has anything for loma at this time in his career. Too soon 

12 days ago
1/13/10
drewmorais -

When lopez dad said something along the lines of he couldn't see how loma was considered the best .. he lost me 

Loma is a monster , lopez is good no doubt but I don't think he has anything for loma at this time in his career. Too soon 

His dad is just a mouth piece like Danny Garcia’s dad or Robert Guerrero’s. Can’t take them serious. 

12 days ago
10/18/11
Barry_BondsMVP -
drewmorais -

His dad is just a mouth piece like Danny Garcia’s dad or Robert Guerrero’s. Can’t take them serious. 

I know but bro that's plan crazy talk . Someone who doesn't even know a thing about boxing could watch loma and be amazed by what he does 

12 days ago
1/13/10
drewmorais -
Barry_BondsMVP -
drewmorais -

I know but bro that's plan crazy talk . Someone who doesn't even know a thing about boxing could watch loma and be amazed by what he does 

I like to think they aren’t that ignorant. I’m sure they know how talented Loma is. No one can deny that, dude has won three titles in three weight with in 15 fights. But I know he believes his son is better, and his job is too make absurd remarks like this. But he is an ex addict so yea maybe he is that dumb lol. 

12 days ago
10/18/11
Barry_BondsMVP -
drewmorais -
Barry_BondsMVP -
drewmorais -

I like to think they aren’t that ignorant. I’m sure they know how talented Loma is. No one can deny that, dude has won three titles in three weight with in 15 fights. But I know he believes his son is better, and his job is too make absurd remarks like this. But he is an ex addict so yea maybe he is that dumb lol. 

I'm hoping so as well. Also , I promise you that not every person in recovery is dumb . Some of us are smart.

12 days ago
4/22/07
Barry_BondsMVP -
drewmorais -

At least Ruben Guerrero is kind of funny. 

I hope this fight is on late enough that I also get to watch TKZ vs Ortega

12 days ago
1/8/04

What time is this on?

12 days ago
1/10/13
ShanTheMan -
Barry_BondsMVP -
drewmorais -

Ruben is like a typical old cholo. I like him, he reminds me of a lot of guys in the LA neighborhood that I lived in when I was a kid. Teofimo's dad is just maybe a sligbt more likeable than Angel Garcia. That is a very low bar to clear.

12 days ago
1/13/10
boxing wiz -
ShanTheMan -
Barry_BondsMVP -
drewmorais -

Ruben is like a typical old cholo. I like him, he reminds me of a lot of guys in the LA neighborhood that I lived in when I was a kid. Teofimo's dad is just maybe a sligbt more likeable than Angel Garcia. That is a very low bar to clear.

Lol, I wanted to see Roger or Sr fight Ruben on the undercard of Floyd/Robert 

12 days ago
1/13/10
drewmorais -
Barry_BondsMVP -
drewmorais -
Barry_BondsMVP -
drewmorais -

I'm hoping so as well. Also , I promise you that not every person in recovery is dumb . Some of us are smart.

not my place to judge bro. Sometimes addiction is hard to handle, depending on the persons circumstances 

12 days ago
3/25/19

What time will this fight actually start? I know espn coverage starts at 730. When is fight time?

12 days ago
8/6/06
Lucas Maximus -

Knowing nothing about Lopez I would bet on him at those odds he looks very athletic with a good frame

He just happens to be fighting one of the best boxers ever.