UnderGround Forums Lopez-Lomachenko intense stare down

12 days ago
1/8/04
Kirik Jr - 

What time will this fight actually start? I know espn coverage starts at 730. When is fight time?

10pm EST.

12 days ago
1/13/10
Kirik Jr -

What time will this fight actually start? I know espn coverage starts at 730. When is fight time?

Most likely 7:30-8 pst 

12 days ago
12/29/09
Kirik Jr - 

This

12 days ago
9/10/07
kingofpancakes - 
Kirik Jr - 

This

Top Rank says the main event will likely start around 11:30 eastern time. There's a two bout undercard starting at 10pm eastern. They'll try hold off until Alabama/Auburn ends to maximize viewership.
12 days ago
3/31/14
kingofpancakes -
Kirik Jr - 

This

The fight card start at 10 homie, you should  come over and watch it at my place

12 days ago
4/22/07
Barry_BondsMVP -
boxing wiz -
ShanTheMan -
Barry_BondsMVP -
drewmorais -

When lopez dad said something along the lines of he couldn't see how loma was considered the best .. he lost me 

Loma is a monster , lopez is good no doubt but I don't think he has anything for loma at this time in his career. Too soon 

His dad is just a mouth piece like Danny Garcia’s dad or Robert Guerrero’s. Can’t take them serious. 

At least Ruben Guerrero is kind of funny. 

I hope this fight is on late enough that I also get to watch TKZ vs Ortega

Ruben is like a typical old cholo. I like him, he reminds me of a lot of guys in the LA neighborhood that I lived in when I was a kid. Teofimo's dad is just maybe a sligbt more likeable than Angel Garcia. That is a very low bar to clear.

Lol, I wanted to see Roger or Sr fight Ruben on the undercard of Floyd/Robert 

"I'm ready, my son's ready. I'm blessed, my son's blessed" 

Also the "HE BEATS HIS WIFE AND GOES TO JAIL" had me in stitches

12 days ago
4/22/07
Brasky -
kingofpancakes - 
Kirik Jr - 

This

Top Rank says the main event will likely start around 11:30 eastern time. There's a two bout undercard starting at 10pm eastern. They'll try hold off until Alabama/Auburn ends to maximize viewership.

I thought it was starting like now? Watching ufc but gonna keep an eye here so I can switch over in time

12 days ago
1/10/13
Barry_BondsMVP -
boxing wiz -
ShanTheMan -
Barry_BondsMVP -
drewmorais -

When lopez dad said something along the lines of he couldn't see how loma was considered the best .. he lost me 

Loma is a monster , lopez is good no doubt but I don't think he has anything for loma at this time in his career. Too soon 

His dad is just a mouth piece like Danny Garcia’s dad or Robert Guerrero’s. Can’t take them serious. 

Ruben is like a typical old cholo. I like him, he reminds me of a lot of guys in the LA neighborhood that I lived in when I was a kid. Teofimo's dad is just maybe a sligbt more likeable than Angel Garcia. That is a very low bar to clear.

Roger was far too sick. Sr would fuck him for a minute or two. Both were so many levels above Ruben. Ruben seemed like he was far more healthy. They were the only thing that made that fight remotely interesting.

12 days ago
4/22/07

12 days ago
8/6/06
ShanTheMan -

Is that Robert Garcia's dad?

12 days ago
4/22/07
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
ShanTheMan -

Guerrero. I have no idea if the pic is legit though. I just saw it on the web

12 days ago
1/13/10
boxing wiz -
Barry_BondsMVP -
boxing wiz -
ShanTheMan -
Barry_BondsMVP -
drewmorais -

Roger was far too sick. Sr would fuck him for a minute or two. Both were so many levels above Ruben. Ruben seemed like he was far more healthy. They were the only thing that made that fight remotely interesting.

Street fight baby 

12 days ago
1/13/10
ShanTheMan -
Brasky -
kingofpancakes - 
Kirik Jr - 

This

I thought it was starting like now? Watching ufc but gonna keep an eye here so I can switch over in time

Those are the prelims I’m assuming 

12 days ago
8/6/06
ShanTheMan -
ShanTheMan -

Guerrero. I have no idea if the pic is legit though. I just saw it on the web

I'm dumb, sorry, that's obviously who I ment.

12 days ago
8/6/06

I wouldn't have guessed Guerrero's dad was that lean.

12 days ago
8/31/10

So excited!!

Took Loma in 11 in my boxing pool.

12 days ago
4/22/07

Yeah thats what I thought too. In clothes he looks fatter. Then again thats basically a convict body so who knows lol

12 days ago
1/13/10
ShanTheMan -
Barry_BondsMVP -
boxing wiz -
ShanTheMan -
Barry_BondsMVP -
drewmorais -

"I'm ready, my son's ready. I'm blessed, my son's blessed" 

Also the "HE BEATS HIS WIFE AND GOES TO JAIL" had me in stitches

Lol that was funny 

12 days ago
1/13/10
ShanTheMan -

Yeah thats what I thought too. In clothes he looks fatter. Then again thats basically a convict body so who knows lol

Probably because he wears his flannel shirts 3 sizes too big lol

12 days ago
3/25/19

Awesome. Sounds like the fight will start after I'm asleep. I love how the queers in the fight game always wanna put the big fights on so late. 

12 days ago
1/13/10
sgotwalks -

So excited!!

Took Loma in 11 in my boxing pool.

11 is a good choice 

12 days ago
10/18/11
Barry_BondsMVP -
drewmorais -
Barry_BondsMVP -
drewmorais -
Barry_BondsMVP -
drewmorais -

I know but bro that's plan crazy talk . Someone who doesn't even know a thing about boxing could watch loma and be amazed by what he does 

I like to think they aren’t that ignorant. I’m sure they know how talented Loma is. No one can deny that, dude has won three titles in three weight with in 15 fights. But I know he believes his son is better, and his job is too make absurd remarks like this. But he is an ex addict so yea maybe he is that dumb lol. 

I'm hoping so as well. Also , I promise you that not every person in recovery is dumb . Some of us are smart.

not my place to judge bro. Sometimes addiction is hard to handle, depending on the persons circumstances 

Yes sir , everyones battle is different .

12 days ago
4/22/07
Kirik Jr -

Awesome. Sounds like the fight will start after I'm asleep. I love how the queers in the fight game always wanna put the big fights on so late. 

I have NOTHIN to do with the start time, silly man

Edited: 12 days ago
8/6/06

Wrong thread.

12 days ago
1/13/10

I have to stream the fight from work. Keep me posted when the main event nears.