3/31/14
sgotwalks -

So excited!!

Took Loma in 11 in my boxing pool.

That’s what I think..high-five!!

11 days ago
3/31/14

I think it’s a 3 card fight, well this main bit

first fight done in one round. Now just showing hype for the main, I think there is one more fight then the big one

11 days ago
1/24/10

Does anyone have a stream for the fight?

11 days ago
1/8/04
Bukkaked by Bombers - 
sgotwalks -

So excited!!

Can't see it going past 5.

11 days ago
3/31/14
Siciliano -
Bukkaked by Bombers - 
sgotwalks -

So excited!!

Alright cool I’m thinking Lopez lunges in wreckless an catches  a 3 piece an it’s done dada 

11 days ago
4/22/07

Almost time fellas

11 days ago
1/8/04
Bukkaked by Bombers - 
Siciliano -
Bukkaked by Bombers - 
sgotwalks -

So excited!!

Alright cool I’m thinking Lopez lunges in wreckless an catches  a 3 piece an it’s done dada 

I think it would be 1-6 than 7-12.

11 days ago
6/9/11

God I hope Loma humbles Lopez. 

11 days ago
1/13/10

Made it home, enjoy fellas 

11 days ago
7/28/02
Lucas Maximus - 

Knowing nothing about Lopez I would bet on him at those odds he looks very athletic with a good frame

Boxing is not rocket science and athleticism plays more of a factor than most students of the game would like to admit.  Loma is too narrow in the shoulders in my opinion.  Without watching the fight I would guess that he was mostly kept on the outside and outpointed by Lopez

11 days ago
1/13/10
Lucas Maximus -
Lucas Maximus - 

Knowing nothing about Lopez I would bet on him at those odds he looks very athletic with a good frame

Boxing is not rocket science and athleticism plays more of a factor than most students of the game would like to admit.  Loma is too narrow in the shoulders in my opinion.  Without watching the fight I would guess that he was mostly kept on the outside and outpointed by Lopez

First six rounds was Loma feinting and using food work. Their plan was to wait and try to tire out Lopez. Hoping to catch him off guard mentally in the later rounds. 7-12 Loma turned up the heat and started to be successful. But it was too late. He gave away the early rounds and Lopez was able to survive Loma’s late surge. 

yea, there was a few factors. Lopez’s size, Loma’s age and the weight The few times Loma would turn Lopez he wasn’t throwing.