UnderGround Forums Love it when Amanada Nunes is about to fight

9 days ago
3/22/16

They always show the Ronda KO. Super satisfying.

This was the chen one that was going to cross over and take over boxing remember??

]

9 days ago
11/20/09
Don J - 

This was the chen one that was going to cross over and take over boxing remember??

]

ha ha fuck yeah Op, same goes for me!

Just this past weekend I was hanging out with my buddy who is totally not into sports or mma, but he did mention how he recently saw Ronda Rousey fights.  In his mind he watched two fights, one was this Nunes fight and another fight he thought was a fight Ronda had after Amanda, but I had to correct him letting him know that the other Ronda fight he saw was older(because he said she won).  

After telling him that she lost her last two fights, I had to pull this up but this was the one he saw.  We watched it, we smiled, but then I had to find the Holly Holm fight and show him that.  He wasn't a fan of hers but had no idea about her hypocrisy and shitty attitude.

9 days ago
1/3/20

Never gets old seeing such a despicable person get their ass beat! 

9 days ago
1/30/16
BringBackHeadbutts -
Don J - 

]

Just this past weekend I was hanging out with my buddy who is totally not into sports or mma, but he did mention how he recently saw Ronda Rousey fights.  In his mind he watched two fights, one was this Nunes fight and another fight he thought was a fight Ronda had after Amanda, but I had to correct him letting him know that the other Ronda fight he saw was older(because he said she won).  

After telling him that she lost her last two fights, I had to pull this up but this was the one he saw.  We watched it, we smiled, but then I had to find the Holly Holm fight and show him that.  He wasn't a fan of hers but had no idea about her hypocrisy and shitty attitude.

Nunes fight was satisfying due to the complete domination in such a short fight.

Holm’s fight was satisfying due to complete domination for a longer period and putting her to sleep at the end.

Both very great

9 days ago
10/6/02
The most satisfying, and violent, fight was vs Cris Cyborg.

Cyborg was this mystic superwoman that nobdy wanted to touch for 10 years.
9 days ago
7/8/16
danybayamon23 -
BringBackHeadbutts -
Don J - 

]

Nunes fight was satisfying due to the complete domination in such a short fight.

Holm’s fight was satisfying due to complete domination for a longer period and putting her to sleep at the end.

Both very great

Not going to lie I was very sad. The many night I dreamed of grappling with fight weight Ronda. Not walk around weights Ronda lol

9 days ago
2/28/06
colubrid1 - The most satisfying, and violent, fight was vs Cris Cyborg.

l

9 days ago
2/28/06

I want to see her and Steven A. Smith!

I'd pay $70.

9 days ago
9/26/10

Just rewatched Ronda Nunes last night. Poor girl got smoked. It was a clinic 

9 days ago
4/11/10
KaiTangata -

Never gets old seeing such a despicable person get their ass beat! 

This. Luckily all the white knights left with her too.

9 days ago
8/3/11

9 days ago
1/26/08
colubrid1 - The most satisfying, and violent, fight was vs Cris Cyborg.

Also a known cheat who called out girls smaller then her and made every excuse possible not to lose said weight advantage. 

9 days ago
11/18/14
nowaydo -

I'd pay $70.

make the fight!

9 days ago
2/28/06
mindless optimism - 
nowaydo -

I'd pay $70.

make the fight!

I really wished it could happen.

Who would bet on Steven A. ?

7 days ago
4/4/20
fedro -

Just rewatched Ronda Nunes last night. Poor girl got smoked. It was a clinic 

Clinic for sure. But impressed by her chin, even though she was scrambled eggs she didn’t get put to sleep lol

7 days ago
5/30/10

really wish Herb would have let Nunes KO Ronda.