UnderGround Forums Luke Thomas finished

Edited: 22 days ago
1/23/06
Retired from MMA Hour? Anyone know the details?
22 days ago
1/18/06
? I don't see shit. What ya seeing?
22 days ago
1/18/06
"So, on tomorrow's #theMMAHour, I'm going to have an announcement that's pretty consequential. Join me at noon ET tomorrow to hear it and the rest of the show."

What'd he announce?
1/23/06
TheVandalz - ? I don't see shit. What ya seeing?

MMA in 2008: "In the next five to eight years, this thing's going to be the biggest sport in the world -- bigger than the [deleted expletive] NFL, bigger than Major League Soccer, bigger than World Cup soccer or whatever the hell they call it." Soccer in 2018:

22 days ago
1/18/06
LOL
22 days ago
1/23/06
TheVandalz - "So, on tomorrow's #theMMAHour, I'm going to have an announcement that's pretty consequential. Join me at noon ET tomorrow to hear it and the rest of the show."

What'd he announce?

22 days ago
1/18/06
That is fucking gold!

You don't fuck with a gangsta from the mean streets of West Linn, Oregon. "where I come from, people like that get SaCKed"
22 days ago
5/24/17

Good now do that stupid racist cunt journo with the girly hair too. 

1/1/15

Stupid app.

22 days ago
1/23/06
I like how Luke felt the need to block someone in regards to his right to misrepresent the entire sport of "MMA" with a quote said by an individual.
7/7/12

MMAFighting's staff roster got raped by ESPN and The Athletic. Thomas has said for a good while he made the majority of his income from his youtube channel and SiriusXM. MMAFighting has not been a major traffic destination since Helwani left.

I hope Esther Lin and Casey Leydon find another outlet that will use them as they're the best photo/videographers in the industry.

22 days ago
1/26/08

Sure Luke will find another job fairly easily. 

1/23/06
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 

A good job, not a great job.

22 days ago
4/8/07

I've always appreciated the content that Luke has put out over the years.   Some of you really come off as miserable cunts.  Today we lost free content that you did not have to tune in for if you did not like Luke.. The MMA Beat brought me a weekly hour of mma related content I enjoyed and it will be missed. 

1/23/06
CRE - 
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 

A good job, not a great job.

22 days ago
12/28/14
CRE - I like how Luke felt the need to block someone in regards to his right to misrepresent the entire sport of "MMA" with a quote said by an individual.

I like how you keep bringing it up as if it matters that some random person was blocked...

22 days ago
6/5/12
cuttooth -

MMAFighting's staff roster got raped by ESPN and The Athletic. Thomas has said for a good while he made the majority of his income from his youtube channel and SiriusXM. MMAFighting has not been a major traffic destination since Helwani left.

I hope Esther Lin and Casey Leydon find another outlet that will use them as they're the best photo/videographers in the industry.

Luke blocks anyone that disagrees with him or points out his retarded left wing social justice grandstanding policital viewpoint. Same goes for that fucking retard Chad Dundas, most of the people working at bloody elbow, and many  more of the so called 'MMA journalists.' 

Most of them are just like the rest of the liberal media. Frothing at the mouth about trump, completely mired in an alternative reality, and they all think they know better than everyone else. 

Safe to say I've also been blocked by that giant hypocritical turd and a bunch of them for occasionally and, fairly playfully in my opinion, pointing out a few of their blind spots. 

I have no idea what's happened but if it means less Luke Thomas I'm on board, I stopped watching any of his crap years ago

22 days ago
6/5/12

whoops stupid confusing quote button location. I meant to quote CRE

22 days ago
1/1/01
I wish they had more time to experiment with the format. That's a great studio space. I tuned into a few of their fight breakdowns and panels. I just couldn't listen through them for some reason. There was something missing. A lack of energy or relating to the talent? Those panels with 4 guests always sounded like they were nervous looking at the camera.

I think Ariel's show was always driven by the guests. Even though he's under a huge brand now, there's something about how the fighters personally great him each time and you feel like you're in the room. This lets you excuse all of Ariel's awkward attempts to ask serious questions, which the guests play off of into a joke and good conversation.

Meanwhile, The Schmo gets name recognition at press conferences.

22 days ago
7/15/04
fade2007 -
CRE - I like how Luke felt the need to block someone in regards to his right to misrepresent the entire sport of "MMA" with a quote said by an individual.

I like how you keep bringing it up as if it matters that some random person was blocked...

Luke blocked one of the greatest MMA minds of the 21st century all because he was corrected on a quote? Sounds pretty thin skinned to me.

22 days ago
1/23/06
cuttooth - 

<3 Esther Lin I hope she will shoot for ESPN or the UFC.
22 days ago
11/9/17
Meh, and nothing will be lost from having him go. He is the epitome of a douchebag and he proved it time and time again with his condescending attitude and comments. He is your typical liberal crybaby that has to bring identity politics into every facet of life.

Good riddance!
10/9/10
x9uv -
cuttooth -

Luke blocks anyone that disagrees with him or points out his retarded left wing social justice grandstanding policital viewpoint. Same goes for that fucking retard Chad Dundas, most of the people working at bloody elbow, and many  more of the so called 'MMA journalists.' 

Most of them are just like the rest of the liberal media. Frothing at the mouth about trump, completely mired in an alternative reality, and they all think they know better than everyone else. 

Safe to say I've also been blocked by that giant hypocritical turd and a bunch of them for occasionally and, fairly playfully in my opinion, pointing out a few of their blind spots. 

I have no idea what's happened but if it means less Luke Thomas I'm on board, I stopped watching any of his crap years ago

You just made Luke’s efforts of blocking people make much more sense with your post... and made it obvious as to why you were blocked. 

I’m pretty sure he blocks people who insert super negative, political or troll-like comments on his posts. Like yours.  

Because those are the reasons why people get blocked. 

22 days ago
2/20/19
Good.

He’s a libtard fuck face.

Glad he got fired
22 days ago
3/12/15

You don’t mess with the BAD GUY!