UnderGround Forums Luke Thomas finished

6/24/19 4:19 PM
10/28/16
CRE - 
TheVandalz - ? I don't see shit. What ya seeing?

MMA in 2008: "In the next five to eight years, this thing's going to be the biggest sport in the world -- bigger than the [deleted expletive] NFL, bigger than Major League Soccer, bigger than World Cup soccer or whatever the hell they call it." Soccer in 2018:

cre for the muthafuckin win!!!
6/24/19 4:32 PM
10/28/16
CRE - I like how Luke felt the need to block someone in regards to his right to misrepresent the entire sport of "MMA" with a quote said by an individual.

cre fuck that worthless muthafucka
ur a legend
he dont want to hear wat u have to say and he dont want ur knowledge on his feed for others to read
when u getn a show nigga???
6/24/19 4:33 PM
10/28/16
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 

Sure Luke will find another job fairly easily. 

lol based on wat?
6/24/19 4:33 PM
3/20/07

Who’s Brendan Schaub going to steal his in-depth analysis from now??

6/24/19 4:34 PM
10/28/16
fade2007 - 
CRE - I like how Luke felt the need to block someone in regards to his right to misrepresent the entire sport of "MMA" with a quote said by an individual.

I like how you keep bringing it up as if it matters that some random person was blocked...

i like how u keep tryn to act like cre is random
6/24/19 4:34 PM
3/12/15
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

Sure Luke will find another job fairly easily. 

He’s still chaels bitch regardless

6/24/19 4:51 PM
7/20/01
mattserra.gif
6/24/19 5:58 PM
4/26/13

I just listened to the segment and t sounds like him and Danny segura have something else lined up to be announced soon.

this is surely the end of mmafighting as a company.  They have nobody left with any following at all.  Kind of sad to see them run a good site into the ground in only one year after Ariel left.  I didn’t always like Luke. Sometimes I thought he was a complete ass, but overall he really new his stuff.  He has a newborn daughter now.  Good luck to him 

6/24/19 6:06 PM
5/29/18
starboy -
fade2007 - 
CRE - I like how Luke felt the need to block someone in regards to his right to misrepresent the entire sport of "MMA" with a quote said by an individual.

I like how you keep bringing it up as if it matters that some random person was blocked...

I like how you cup the balls

6/24/19 6:23 PM
4/11/11
Easters -

I just listened to the segment and t sounds like him and Danny segura have something else lined up to be announced soon.

this is surely the end of mmafighting as a company.  They have nobody left with any following at all.  Kind of sad to see them run a good site into the ground in only one year after Ariel left.  I didn’t always like Luke. Sometimes I thought he was a complete ass, but overall he really new his stuff.  He has a newborn daughter now.  Good luck to him 

Maybe chael can take over. How funny would that be.

6/24/19 6:26 PM
2/14/11

Luke ‘Smug Egotistical Cock Snorter’ Thomas blocked me from Twitter, next week he throws shade on Chael, next week he’s sacked. 

Karma is indeed a bitch. 

Didn’t know he’d blocked CRE, which is an unforgivable and punishable act. Hard to feel sorry for the guy. 

That aside, I don’t rejoice in a Father losing their income. If he would just tone down his ‘I’m superior to everyone’ bullshit he’d offer a lot to the MMA media contingent. 

I’d be willing to consider his return to our community if he publically begged CRE for forgiveness. 

6/24/19 6:29 PM
2/6/15

Sucks , MMA hour was the only monday mma media that was still somewhat watchable . Don't even mention the full heel ESPN Ariel, that is played out.

6/24/19 7:03 PM
8/23/02
Luke gets his technical breakdowns from BJJ Scout. His insight into fights is provided after fights. Really the only thing I've found that Luke brings to the table is a thesaurus which more often than not he still struggles with.

6/24/19 7:04 PM
10/10/10

A couple years ago Luke tweeted about the “Wooo” chant heard at almost every event now... he asked when it started at ufc events. I replied it started at ufc 185. He then blocked me. He’s a weirdo that eats at comet ping pong. The MMA Hour is trash since Ariel left. See ya Luke. 

6/24/19 7:10 PM
6/5/12
MasterofMartialArts -
x9uv -
cuttooth -

MMAFighting's staff roster got raped by ESPN and The Athletic. Thomas has said for a good while he made the majority of his income from his youtube channel and SiriusXM. MMAFighting has not been a major traffic destination since Helwani left.

I hope Esther Lin and Casey Leydon find another outlet that will use them as they're the best photo/videographers in the industry.

Luke blocks anyone that disagrees with him or points out his retarded left wing social justice grandstanding policital viewpoint. Same goes for that fucking retard Chad Dundas, most of the people working at bloody elbow, and many  more of the so called 'MMA journalists.' 

Most of them are just like the rest of the liberal media. Frothing at the mouth about trump, completely mired in an alternative reality, and they all think they know better than everyone else. 

Safe to say I've also been blocked by that giant hypocritical turd and a bunch of them for occasionally and, fairly playfully in my opinion, pointing out a few of their blind spots. 

I have no idea what's happened but if it means less Luke Thomas I'm on board, I stopped watching any of his crap years ago

You just made Luke’s efforts of blocking people make much more sense with your post... and made it obvious as to why you were blocked. 

I’m pretty sure he blocks people who insert super negative, political or troll-like comments on his posts. Like yours.  

Because those are the reasons why people get blocked. 

check it out everyone, we've found the guy that knows whats right for everyone! He can infer the correct moral response and answer anything, not matter how little his ignorant ass actually knows, you can bet he'll virtue signal the SHIT out it. a

sk him anything, but don't get him mad. You don't want him changing his twitter icon to let you know that he's REALLY taking action.

6/24/19 7:36 PM
3/26/13
PelosiesPanties - Meh, and nothing will be lost from having him go. He is the epitome of a douchebag and he proved it time and time again with his condescending attitude and comments. He is your typical liberal crybaby that has to bring identity politics into every facet of life.

Good riddance!

This

6/24/19 7:40 PM
3/20/12
Helluvah Guy - 
starboy -
fade2007 - 

I like how you cup the balls

Image result for wrestlere strokes shaft gif

6/24/19 7:57 PM
11/11/11

What happened between him and chael? I’m not up on my drama. Luke still has his radio show so I’m sure he’s alright

6/24/19 8:17 PM
4/13/07

Blessing in disguise. He always complains about how tired and busy he is ... more time to sleep and bond with the new baby.

6/24/19 8:17 PM
12/19/10
worldhero -

A couple years ago Luke tweeted about the “Wooo” chant heard at almost every event now... he asked when it started at ufc events. I replied it started at ufc 185. He then blocked me. He’s a weirdo that eats at comet ping pong. The MMA Hour is trash since Ariel left. See ya Luke. 

Comet Ping Pong was pretty popular here in DC before the whole pizzagate thing.  Lots of people ate there

6/24/19 8:33 PM
10/15/07

I saw a tweet from Ryan loco talking about Luke Thomas doing wweppreshows. 

6/24/19 8:33 PM
10/15/07

Wwe pre shows

6/24/19 8:43 PM
9/27/15
Right Hand JO Power - 

I've always appreciated the content that Luke has put out over the years.   Some of you really come off as miserable cunts.  Today we lost free content that you did not have to tune in for if you did not like Luke.. The MMA Beat brought me a weekly hour of mma related content I enjoyed and it will be missed. 

This this this! This forum is baffling..they hate Dana white, they want UFC to fail..they laugh when a big Mma journalist loses their job and when a great show (Mma beat) is no more..wtf this is shitty news..I don't agree with Luke about everything but I enjoyed his content
Edited: 6/24/19 11:57 PM
1/23/06
starboy - 
CRE - I like how Luke felt the need to block someone in regards to his right to misrepresent the entire sport of "MMA" with a quote said by an individual.

cre fuck that worthless muthafucka
ur a legend
he dont want to hear wat u have to say and he dont want ur knowledge on his feed for others to read
when u getn a show nigga???

Thanks for being kind. I used to think podcasting might be worth trying out, but too many hurdles and saturation now, I'm not that type of talker. Working for the UFC in talent relations or fighter development would be better, like a liaison between the matchmakers/corporate and athletes.Or working in production possibly. Something demanding beyond normal hours, with a long term goal of becoming the next Joe Silva.

6/24/19 10:03 PM
1/23/06
Outlaw’d by Lytle - 

Luke ‘Smug Egotistical Cock Snorter’ Thomas blocked me from Twitter, next week he throws shade on Chael, next week he’s sacked. 

Karma is indeed a bitch. 

Didn’t know he’d blocked CRE, which is an unforgivable and punishable act. Hard to feel sorry for the guy. 

That aside, I don’t rejoice in a Father losing their income. If he would just tone down his ‘I’m superior to everyone’ bullshit he’d offer a lot to the MMA media contingent. 

I’d be willing to consider his return to our community if he publically begged CRE for forgiveness. 

I'm not glad a Father lost his income either. Not sure Luke Thomas is owed any modicum of decency that he hasn't shown the fans or fighters through the years though.