UnderGround Forums Luke Thomas finished

Edited: 6/24/19 11:57 PM
1/23/06
starboy - 
CRE - I like how Luke felt the need to block someone in regards to his right to misrepresent the entire sport of "MMA" with a quote said by an individual.

cre fuck that worthless muthafucka
ur a legend
he dont want to hear wat u have to say and he dont want ur knowledge on his feed for others to read
when u getn a show nigga???

Thanks for being kind. I used to think podcasting might be worth trying out, but too many hurdles and saturation now, I'm not that type of talker. Working for the UFC in talent relations or fighter development would be better, like a liaison between the matchmakers/corporate and athletes.Or working in production possibly. Something demanding beyond normal hours, with a long term goal of becoming the next Joe Silva.

6/24/19 10:03 PM
1/23/06
Outlaw’d by Lytle - 

Luke ‘Smug Egotistical Cock Snorter’ Thomas blocked me from Twitter, next week he throws shade on Chael, next week he’s sacked. 

Karma is indeed a bitch. 

Didn’t know he’d blocked CRE, which is an unforgivable and punishable act. Hard to feel sorry for the guy. 

That aside, I don’t rejoice in a Father losing their income. If he would just tone down his ‘I’m superior to everyone’ bullshit he’d offer a lot to the MMA media contingent. 

I’d be willing to consider his return to our community if he publically begged CRE for forgiveness. 

I'm not glad a Father lost his income either. Not sure Luke Thomas is owed any modicum of decency that he hasn't shown the fans or fighters through the years though.
6/24/19 10:05 PM
10/9/10
x9uv -
MasterofMartialArts -
x9uv -
cuttooth -

MMAFighting's staff roster got raped by ESPN and The Athletic. Thomas has said for a good while he made the majority of his income from his youtube channel and SiriusXM. MMAFighting has not been a major traffic destination since Helwani left.

I hope Esther Lin and Casey Leydon find another outlet that will use them as they're the best photo/videographers in the industry.

Luke blocks anyone that disagrees with him or points out his retarded left wing social justice grandstanding policital viewpoint. Same goes for that fucking retard Chad Dundas, most of the people working at bloody elbow, and many  more of the so called 'MMA journalists.' 

Most of them are just like the rest of the liberal media. Frothing at the mouth about trump, completely mired in an alternative reality, and they all think they know better than everyone else. 

Safe to say I've also been blocked by that giant hypocritical turd and a bunch of them for occasionally and, fairly playfully in my opinion, pointing out a few of their blind spots. 

I have no idea what's happened but if it means less Luke Thomas I'm on board, I stopped watching any of his crap years ago

You just made Luke’s efforts of blocking people make much more sense with your post... and made it obvious as to why you were blocked. 

I’m pretty sure he blocks people who insert super negative, political or troll-like comments on his posts. Like yours.  

Because those are the reasons why people get blocked. 

check it out everyone, we've found the guy that knows whats right for everyone! He can infer the correct moral response and answer anything, not matter how little his ignorant ass actually knows, you can bet he'll virtue signal the SHIT out it. a

sk him anything, but don't get him mad. You don't want him changing his twitter icon to let you know that he's REALLY taking action.

Dude I have no idea what you’re even talking about but if your Twitter posts are anything like your UG posts, I’m sure Luke isn’t the only one that’s blocked you. 

6/24/19 10:06 PM
10/9/10
CRE -
Outlaw’d by Lytle - 

Luke ‘Smug Egotistical Cock Snorter’ Thomas blocked me from Twitter, next week he throws shade on Chael, next week he’s sacked. 

Karma is indeed a bitch. 

Didn’t know he’d blocked CRE, which is an unforgivable and punishable act. Hard to feel sorry for the guy. 

That aside, I don’t rejoice in a Father losing their income. If he would just tone down his ‘I’m superior to everyone’ bullshit he’d offer a lot to the MMA media contingent. 

I’d be willing to consider his return to our community if he publically begged CRE for forgiveness. 

I'm not glad a Father lost his income either. Not sure Luke Thomas is owed any modicum of decency that he hasn't shown the fans or fighters through the years though.

I hear people say things like this all of the time. Where exactly is he lacking in decency? 

6/24/19 10:08 PM
1/23/06
MasterofMartialArts - 
CRE -
Outlaw’d by Lytle - 

Karma is indeed a bitch. 

I hear people say things like this all of the time. Where exactly is he lacking in decency? 

The way he blocks people and shuts them out of the discussion is disgraceful.
6/24/19 10:31 PM
2/14/11
CRE -
Outlaw’d by Lytle - 

Karma is indeed a bitch. 

I’m with you, his behaviour makes him difficult to empathise with. 

6/24/19 10:42 PM
5/8/13
worldhero -

A couple years ago Luke tweeted about the “Wooo” chant heard at almost every event now... he asked when it started at ufc events. I replied it started at ufc 185. He then blocked me. He’s a weirdo that eats at comet ping pong. The MMA Hour is trash since Ariel left. See ya Luke. 

Jesus Christ that’s random, “eats at comet ping pong” lol.... he does look the type tho kind of, I  guess that’s why I chuckled 

6/24/19 10:44 PM
5/8/13
Rambo John J -
Helluvah Guy - 
starboy -
fade2007 - 
CRE - I like how Luke felt the need to block someone in regards to his right to misrepresent the entire sport of "MMA" with a quote said by an individual.

I like how you keep bringing it up as if it matters that some random person was blocked...

i like how u keep tryn to act like cre is random

I like how you cup the balls

Image result for wrestlere strokes shaft gif

Gif has me rolling, haha I dunno why I’m so stupid 

Edited: 6/24/19 11:02 PM
10/9/10
CRE -
MasterofMartialArts - 
CRE -
Outlaw’d by Lytle - 

Karma is indeed a bitch. 

That’s not lacking in decency dude. That’s just Twitter. Decency has nothing to do with that at all.... at least for me. My standards for human beings are how they treat people in real life. Nothing he has said has indicated to me that he’s not a decent person. 

I’m not saying he’s amazing either because I really don’t know. But there’s no evidence to suggest he’s not a good person so I’m not going to degrade his character. 

This whole thing is just weird to me. All I see is people taking the most microscopic shit and magnifying into something much bigger so it fits their agenda. None of us really know Luke, so it’s strange that so many people here are putting a lot of time into criticizing him. 

Look at this thread. We have a bunch of people on the UG basically celebrating that a guy just lost his job. To me, people who put this much energy into pure negativity are projecting their own problems onto the world. 

I hear everyone talking about “karma”, yet here I see nothing but negative comments about another person. It’s just disingenuous.  

6/24/19 11:09 PM
1/23/06
MasterofMartialArts - 
CRE -
MasterofMartialArts - 
CRE -
Outlaw’d by Lytle - 

Karma is indeed a bitch. 

That’s not lacking in decency dude. That’s just Twitter. Decency has nothing to do with that at all.... at least for me. My standards for human beings are how they treat people in real life. Nothing he has said has indicated to me that he’s not a decent person. 

I’m not saying he’s amazing either because I really don’t know. But there’s no evidence to suggest he’s not a good person so I’m not going to degrade his character. 

This whole thing is just weird to me. All I see is people taking the most microscopic shit and magnifying into something much bigger so it fits their agenda. None of us really know Luke, so it’s strange that so many people here are putting a lot of time into criticizing him. 

Look at this thread. We have a bunch of people on the UG basically celebrating that a guy just lost his job. To me, people who put this much energy into pure negativity are projecting their own problems onto the world. 

I hear everyone talking about “karma”, yet here I see nothing but negative comments about another person. It’s just disingenuous.  

Luke was one of the top what? 5 talking heads? responsible for cultivating the culture of mainstream MMA discussion. There's 100s of people who tried to take part in that and were silenced by his authoritarian tactics. Ariel is #1 in this space for a reason, he rarely blocks people, if ever. My example of being blocked is posted for a reason, Luke falsely attributed a 2008 quote from Dana White to the entirety of MMA, in an attempt to put the sport down, in 2018.
6/24/19 11:10 PM
1/23/06
He can go work in soccer now.
Edited: 6/24/19 11:16 PM
10/9/10
CRE -
MasterofMartialArts - 
CRE -
MasterofMartialArts - 
CRE -
Outlaw’d by Lytle - 

Karma is indeed a bitch. 

Luke was one of the top what? 5 talking heads? responsible for cultivating the culture of mainstream MMA discussion. There's 100s of people who tried to take part in that and were silenced by his authoritarian tactics. Ariel is #1 in this space for a reason, he rarely blocks people, if ever. My example of being blocked is posted for a reason, Luke falsely attributed a 2008 quote from Dana White to the entirety of MMA, in an attempt to put the sport down, in 2018.

Yeah I get it, that’s bad form. But to base my entire opinion of him off Twitter blocks and out-of-context comments? That’s nonsense. 

Ariel is great, I love what he does. I also love what Luke does, for different reasons. He seems to just have a general attitude/disposition that people just don’t like. I get that. He talked about it on his Sirius XM show today. 

This whole thing is overblown. Luke does cultivate discussion about important things in MMA, and talks about a lot of things most journalists won’t. I respect what he does, whether he is widely revered or not. 

6/24/19 11:46 PM
5/8/16

I really loved the MMA Beat not such much the MMA Hour post Ariel. Hopefully Danny Segura stays and keeps producing content. He seems like a good dude.

6/24/19 11:55 PM
3/21/12
What's a luke thomas?
6/24/19 11:55 PM
1/23/06
MasterofMartialArts - 
CRE -
MasterofMartialArts - 
CRE -
MasterofMartialArts - 
CRE -
Outlaw’d by Lytle - 

Karma is indeed a bitch. 

Yeah I get it, that’s bad form. But to base my entire opinion of him off Twitter blocks and out-of-context comments? That’s nonsense. 

Ariel is great, I love what he does. I also love what Luke does, for different reasons. He seems to just have a general attitude/disposition that people just don’t like. I get that. He talked about it on his Sirius XM show today. 

This whole thing is overblown. Luke does cultivate discussion about important things in MMA, and talks about a lot of things most journalists won’t. I respect what he does, whether he is widely revered or not. 

It is what it is.

6/24/19 11:57 PM
10/26/05

He was pretty bad to be honest. Never wish bad on anyone but he sucked. 

6/24/19 11:58 PM
10/9/10
CRE -
MasterofMartialArts - 
CRE -
MasterofMartialArts - 
CRE -
MasterofMartialArts - 
CRE -
Outlaw’d by Lytle - 

Karma is indeed a bitch. 

It is what it is.

Classic CRE response. We can have different opinions. 

I promise I won’t block you on Twitter :) 

6/25/19 12:30 AM
5/14/18

I hope Luke contracts dengue fever.

Edited: 6/25/19 12:46 AM
1/23/06
starboy - 
fade2007 - 
CRE - I like how Luke felt the need to block someone in regards to his right to misrepresent the entire sport of "MMA" with a quote said by an individual.

I like how you keep bringing it up as if it matters that some random person was blocked...

i like how u keep tryn to act like cre is random

He doesn't understand how much creators of content actually helped fighters through the years. Even if it was a bunch of GIFs primarily, many of those remain relevant and continue to get clicks.

6/25/19 12:56 AM
1/23/06
MasterofMartialArts - 
CRE -
MasterofMartialArts - 
CRE -
MasterofMartialArts - 
CRE -
MasterofMartialArts - 
CRE -
Outlaw’d by Lytle - 

Karma is indeed a bitch. 

It is what it is.

Classic CRE response. We can have different opinions. 

I promise I won’t block you on Twitter :) 

It's his right to block whoever. We only had two interactions on twitter though. The other time was about Kid Yamamoto when he passed away.

"Replying to @lthomasnews
Top 5 pound for pound at his peak. RIP"
6/25/19 12:56 AM
4/22/07

I only listened to mr know it all a couple times.  Hated his show,  don't care what he does next. 

6/25/19 1:45 AM
1/23/06
Outlaw’d by Lytle - 

Karma is indeed a bitch. 

6/25/19 2:41 AM
1/23/06
Edited: 6/25/19 2:47 AM
2/14/11

6/25/19 4:24 AM
7/15/04

I don't know much about him but wasn't a big fan. He wasn't terrible but came across smug as hell when i listened to him. There was just something off putting. Not terrible though, I would tune in every now and then and he had some decent interviews. Glad I never heard any of his SJW holier than thou bullshit.