UnderGround Forums Luke Thomas finished

7/1/19 7:43 PM
5/5/12
MagicJack -
Rimbaud -

I was always indifferent to Thomas until he voiced his support of harassing republicans politicians public. Fuck that guy. 

Do you have a link to this?

He said it on Twitter last year after Ted Cruz and his wife were harassed out of a restaurant. I can’t remember the exact wording but it was something like “If harassing republicans in public is wrong, then I don’t want to be right.”

7/1/19 7:43 PM
5/29/19
Easters -
starboy -
Easters - 
RonaldRaygun -
Easters -
newbie2013 -
Easters -
BJ Penn Forever -
coastmma -
Easters -
dinkledorf -
Easters -

Just curious if you guys think his open use of marijuana had anything to do with him getting let go?  Not really a good look having a pot user be the face of the site, and maybe he was coming to the show high.  

He smokes weed? I find it hard to believe that he is more than an occasional user.

What does occasional user even mean anymore?  I'm just saying if I run a large company and am paying a guy a lot of money I don't want him showing up high or getting blown when he gets home.  It may also affect his ability to book guests as a lot of MMA fighters are VERY anti-drug.  

This is a very antiquated argument. I’m going to assume you’re someone who doesn’t or hasn’t indulged in marijuana if you’re worried about what he does at home. 

"a lot of MMA fighters are VERY anti-drug"

You sound like a dinosour.

Nobody would not do an interview because the host smokes weed in their free time.

I'd guess 50% of fighters smoke themselves and 49% that don't smoke don't give a fuck if members of the media use weed.

Easy there Willie.  I’m not a dinosaur, I just know that weed isn’t the magical drug the liberal media wants you to believe it is.  I’ve seen A BUNCH OF PEOPLES LIVES (jobs, family, etc) get turned upside down because the person was smoking too much weed.  You really think a high level mma fighters like DC of GSP, or even an elected official Like chris Lytle wants to be around that?

Well dc has stated he does not mind it, gsp has written support letters to the courts for his weed dealing friend.

In mma weed is quite abundant so you will find 9/10 are fine with it.

GSP is a lifelong Karate practitioner.  One of the tenets of all martial arts is to obstain from things that hurt the body (so drugs).  I seriously doubt he’d be ok with his friends getting high all the time.  He’s an athlete not a skateboard teen 

Try harder, you obvious troll.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/6/25/5844376/former-ufc-champion-georges-st-pierre-publicly-supports-canadian-drug

"I’ve never judged Jimmy," he said. "What he was doing with his life wasn’t any of my business. We have a very human relationship, we share the same passions for sport, fitness (and) martial arts." -GSP

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/georges-st-pierre-supports-nick-diaz-pot-suspension-161831727--mma.html

"Marijuana can help a person who suffers from anxiety, but it can't make you physically stronger or more powerful, more efficient." - GSP

I read that as GSP making my point for me.  Pot is for guys who have anxiety or other issues.  Maybe That’s why Luke smokes it

oh stfu and tap and stop acting like a whiny little bitch
he owned u coming and going lol

Tap?  Are we doing Brazilian Jiu jitsu?  I’m talking to a pot head me thinks.  It’s ok, you do your thing 

You are clueless here. 

7/1/19 7:51 PM
6/5/12
Rimbaud -
MagicJack -
Rimbaud -

I was always indifferent to Thomas until he voiced his support of harassing republicans politicians public. Fuck that guy. 

He said it on Twitter last year after Ted Cruz and his wife were harassed out of a restaurant. I can’t remember the exact wording but it was something like “If harassing republicans in public is wrong, then I don’t want to be right.”

not at all a surprise to hear that smug douchbag asshole say something like that. Pretty standard assload of hypocrisy from the left:

- violence is ok when its against people we dont like

- everyone we don't like is hitler

- racism/discrimination doesn't exist if you're white/male/hetero

etc

Edited: 7/1/19 8:04 PM
5/29/19
x9uv -
Rimbaud -
MagicJack -
Rimbaud -

not at all a surprise to hear that smug douchbag asshole say something like that. Pretty standard assload of hypocrisy from the left:

etc

Except you have no idea if he said that.  I can't find any evidence and if he said "something like it" than it sounds like it was in jest.  

There is no instances of Luke saying anything like those bulletpoints you listed.  You are making shit up.  You don't like the guy's personality.  That's fine.  But don't try to justify it in any other way than that.  You are making baseless accusations against him.  

7/3/19 10:42 AM
4/26/13
MagicJack -
Easters -
starboy -
Easters - 
RonaldRaygun -
Easters -
newbie2013 -
Easters -
BJ Penn Forever -
coastmma -
Easters -
dinkledorf -
Easters -

Just curious if you guys think his open use of marijuana had anything to do with him getting let go?  Not really a good look having a pot user be the face of the site, and maybe he was coming to the show high.  

He smokes weed? I find it hard to believe that he is more than an occasional user.

What does occasional user even mean anymore?  I'm just saying if I run a large company and am paying a guy a lot of money I don't want him showing up high or getting blown when he gets home.  It may also affect his ability to book guests as a lot of MMA fighters are VERY anti-drug.  

This is a very antiquated argument. I’m going to assume you’re someone who doesn’t or hasn’t indulged in marijuana if you’re worried about what he does at home. 

"a lot of MMA fighters are VERY anti-drug"

You sound like a dinosour.

Nobody would not do an interview because the host smokes weed in their free time.

I'd guess 50% of fighters smoke themselves and 49% that don't smoke don't give a fuck if members of the media use weed.

Easy there Willie.  I’m not a dinosaur, I just know that weed isn’t the magical drug the liberal media wants you to believe it is.  I’ve seen A BUNCH OF PEOPLES LIVES (jobs, family, etc) get turned upside down because the person was smoking too much weed.  You really think a high level mma fighters like DC of GSP, or even an elected official Like chris Lytle wants to be around that?

Well dc has stated he does not mind it, gsp has written support letters to the courts for his weed dealing friend.

In mma weed is quite abundant so you will find 9/10 are fine with it.

GSP is a lifelong Karate practitioner.  One of the tenets of all martial arts is to obstain from things that hurt the body (so drugs).  I seriously doubt he’d be ok with his friends getting high all the time.  He’s an athlete not a skateboard teen 

Try harder, you obvious troll.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/6/25/5844376/former-ufc-champion-georges-st-pierre-publicly-supports-canadian-drug

"I’ve never judged Jimmy," he said. "What he was doing with his life wasn’t any of my business. We have a very human relationship, we share the same passions for sport, fitness (and) martial arts." -GSP

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/georges-st-pierre-supports-nick-diaz-pot-suspension-161831727--mma.html

"Marijuana can help a person who suffers from anxiety, but it can't make you physically stronger or more powerful, more efficient." - GSP

I read that as GSP making my point for me.  Pot is for guys who have anxiety or other issues.  Maybe That’s why Luke smokes it

oh stfu and tap and stop acting like a whiny little bitch
he owned u coming and going lol

Tap?  Are we doing Brazilian Jiu jitsu?  I’m talking to a pot head me thinks.  It’s ok, you do your thing 

You are clueless here. 

I'm clueless?  Weed has many recorded long term side affects. 

"Discontinuing marijuana used after prolonged use causes disruptions to daily life through depression, insomnia, anxiety, and loss of appetite."

"Regular pot smokers are more likely to have persistent coughs, have some trouble breathing, etc."

"People who smoked a lot of marijuana tested positive for lower dopamine release"

Source: https://americanaddictioncenters.org/marijuana-rehab/long-term-effects

Like I said before, I seriously doubt a professional with his working schedule could also be a pothead.  Just doesn't add up. Ariel, Brett Okamoto, Ben Fowlkes, etc. are focused on their work 24/7 and not smoking.  

7/3/19 1:11 PM
6/5/12
MagicJack -
x9uv -
Rimbaud -
MagicJack -
Rimbaud -

etc

Except you have no idea if he said that.  I can't find any evidence and if he said "something like it" than it sounds like it was in jest.  

There is no instances of Luke saying anything like those bulletpoints you listed.  You are making shit up.  You don't like the guy's personality.  That's fine.  But don't try to justify it in any other way than that.  You are making baseless accusations against him.  

look at that. turns our you're entirely full of shit.

7/3/19 2:32 PM
5/29/19
Picochu -
MagicJack -
x9uv -
Rimbaud -
MagicJack -
Rimbaud -

etc

No, he totally tweeted that.  It was discussed on a few forums.  Your bad research skills dont make everyone else a liar.

Luke is a fuckin twat and I actively avoided his nonsense. 

Go ahead and show me.  I'm sure it was discussed, but whether or not you guys all blew it way out of proportion is still up for debate.  

7/3/19 2:32 PM
5/29/19
x9uv -
MagicJack -
x9uv -
Rimbaud -
MagicJack -
Rimbaud -

etc

look at that. turns our you're entirely full of shit.

Sorry buddy, you're still off on this one. 

7/3/19 2:52 PM
10/15/07
Right Hand JO Power -
ChicagoTom - 

Ryan Loco posted something about Thomas doing ore shows for the WWE. Not sure how accurate it is or if he was joking. 

joke. luke has always expressed his disgust for all things pro wrestling.

Ah my bad

7/8/19 5:43 PM
12/28/12

lol

7/8/19 5:44 PM
12/28/12

another embarrassment for CRE who is apparently never ever right about anything

7/9/19 12:10 AM
11/20/05
CRE - Retired from MMA Hour? Anyone know the details?

I found his knowledge base about the sport to be really skimpy, and his knowledge of the development of the sport over time to be nil.
7/9/19 12:54 AM
6/2/14

Haven't tuned in once since Ariel left.

7/9/19 6:55 AM
9/14/17

He still fuckin sucks

7/9/19 8:43 PM
9/27/15
evh - 

another embarrassment for CRE who is apparently never ever right about anything

Just watched Luke's new show Monday Morning combat with Campbell and it was great! It's even better than Mma hour ..go Luke