UnderGround Forums Luke Thomas shames Conor McGregor for punkin Firas

11 days ago
1/28/13
keylockarmbar -

Conor got his due ass whipping and even asked for mercy by saying it was only business. Conor is paying the interest for all those checks his mouth cashed on credit. Not a hater but you don't get to talk that much shit and walk away without character scarring when you take the damage of a humiliating loss.

See: Ronda Rousey

Lol, this!

10 days ago
8/3/18

10 days ago
2/28/13

Op is Luke Thomas. Luke Thomas doesn’t know what a meme is 

Edited: 10 days ago
7/19/13
phatcat -
CMFanforlife -
keylockarmbar -

Conor got his due ass whipping and even asked for mercy by saying it was only business. Conor is paying the interest for all those checks his mouth cashed on credit. Not a hater but you don't get to talk that much shit and walk away without character scarring when you take the damage of a humiliating loss.

It’s a sport you faggot. Everyone loses. So will the neckbeard. Conor has lost twice in the UFC. Suck a blue veined throbber, you queah. 

Due ass whipping ? That so fucking weak.  It’s not even funny. Did you say that Mendes, Aldo and Alvarez got their “due ass whippings” after they got beat? Fuck no. All of those guys were talking shit.

You are just a hater, and a faggot.  

For a 2018 member I like your style kid :)

He’s not a 2018’er.. that’s NBKFanForLife. He jumped off one dick, made a new account, and jumped on another. He got tired of being called out for bandwagon dickriding..lol  From NBK’s biggest fan, to McClucker’s biggest clucker. I like NBK though.. he’s the ying to my yang. I need ppl like him, but lately he’s been a bit unstable. Extremely angry and violent is how I would define his new persona. He takes his McGregor representation on the forum very seriously. Telling everybody and their mamas to suck veiny cocks and shit..haha he never used to be like that. At one time he was normal.. 

7/19/13
NewEraNik -
phatcat -
CMFanforlife -
keylockarmbar -

It’s a sport you faggot. Everyone loses. So will the neckbeard. Conor has lost twice in the UFC. Suck a blue veined throbber, you queah. 

Due ass whipping ? That so fucking weak.  It’s not even funny. Did you say that Mendes, Aldo and Alvarez got their “due ass whippings” after they got beat? Fuck no. All of those guys were talking shit.

No shit. What’s his old sn?

His duplicate account is NBKFanForLife.. there’s a reason why NBK is no longer here everyday trying to murder anti-Conman posters. His new account took over. I wonder if he still uses his old account? Change the name on the old account and you can have 2 accounts NBK.. 

10 days ago
6/17/16

Coner may have been turned out like a toothless $20 trick at a dirty Tampa truckstop on I-75 but Luke Thomas ia a neutered soyboy that doesn't really have the right to tell any fighter what they can and can't say when it comes to meaningless trash talk. 

He's just another disease ridden parasite clinging to Conor's scabby underbelly when you get down to brass tacks.

10 days ago
8/3/18
Target_the_Gash -

Coner may have been turned out like a toothless $20 trick at a dirty Tampa truckstop on I-75 but Luke Thomas ia a neutered soyboy that doesn't really have the right to tell any fighter what they can and can't say when it comes to meaningless trash talk. 

He's just another disease ridden parasite clinging to Conor's scabby underbelly when you get down to brass tacks.

At they end of the day,

they're all trying to get clicks.

10 days ago
8/3/18

Added to OP:

"Tristar Gym owner and famed MMA coach Firas Zahabi made a Q&A video on his YouTube channel where he espoused the view that, in a rematch, he expected Max Holloway to defeat Conor McGregor. In response, McGregor issued an insulting tweet wondering why Zahabi never fought professionally and demanded he keep quiet. The response from the former champion is instructive because it's a microcosm of how all of MMA works. We are stuck in an honor society where any perceived slight is taken as a grave insult to one's character and the argument from authority reigns supreme. Enough."

10 days ago
1/14/03
Target_the_Gash -

This is all true.

I don't even know why I said what I said no matter how right I think I am about Conor. He's doing what he's gotta do to make that kind of money. I'm more fan blasting than I am hating on Conor. Fighters are whatever. It's their gullible ass naive fans that annoy me for the most part and that's not far to shit on a guy or girl because their fans are loud and obnoxious. 

10 days ago
5/7/08
KnockoutThoughts -
phatcat -
CMFanforlife -
keylockarmbar -

He’s not a 2018’er.. that’s NBKFanForLife. He jumped off one dick, made a new account, and jumped on another. He got tired of being called out for bandwagon dickriding..lol  From NBK’s biggest fan, to McClucker’s biggest clucker. I like NBK though.. he’s the ying to my yang. I need ppl like him, but lately he’s been a bit unstable. Extremely angry and violent is how I would define his new persona. He takes his McGregor representation on the forum very seriously. Telling everybody and their mamas to suck veiny cocks and shit..haha he never used to be like that. At one time he was normal.. 

NBKfan was always a fucking spastic douche, what are you talking about?

10 days ago
10/14/12
ConorWinsTheRematch -
ChimpFL -

So he is offended that he is offended basically.

This. Also, some people are completely missing the point. Conor calling out Firaz has nothing to do with him picking Holloway. It's something that's been long brewing. They have history. Firaz is always picking against Conor, and discrediting his skills. Instead of ever manning up, and giving Conor the full credit when Conor proves him wrong, he will instead start making excuses for Conor' opponents. He also basically straight up said that Conor is done, how everyone will walk through him now. Which is the worst disrespect I have ever seen given to a fighter. Conor had every right to call Firaz out. It's sad that it's become the "cool thing" on the internet to kick Conor while hes down. Like Conor said, that shows weak character. Some haters claim, "Conor is the bad guy," and yet Conor never kicked Aldo while he was down. In reality Conor is the good guy who has been targeted and demonized for what ever insane reason. IF Conor knocked Khabib out cold in the rematch, I wonder how many in the MMA industry would be calling Khabib overrated/claimimg that Khabib is done/was exposed. How many would treat Khabib the same way they treated Conor after the 1st fight? There's def a double standard agenda that WME/Ari keeps trying to push against Conor within the media. Some real scumbag Hollywood liberal shit.

Conor deserves every kick for the way he acts. 

10 days ago
12/29/18

Luke Thomas just hoping conor goes after him, so he can generate attention to his shitty show

8/3/18
Bret Kavanaugh -

Luke Thomas just hoping conor goes after him, so he can generate attention to his shitty show

Exactly!

Cuck Thomas monetizes his videos.

Firaz monetizes his videos.

They mention Conor McGregor = they make money $

Conor mentions them = THEY MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY $$$

10 days ago
12/24/03
ConorWinsTheRematch -
ChimpFL -

So he is offended that he is offended basically.

This. Also, some people are completely missing the point. Conor calling out Firaz has nothing to do with him picking Holloway. It's something that's been long brewing. They have history. Firaz is always picking against Conor, and discrediting his skills. Instead of ever manning up, and giving Conor the full credit when Conor proves him wrong, he will instead start making excuses for Conor' opponents. He also basically straight up said that Conor is done, how everyone will walk through him now. Which is the worst disrespect I have ever seen given to a fighter. Conor had every right to call Firaz out. It's sad that it's become the "cool thing" on the internet to kick Conor while hes down. Like Conor said, that shows weak character. Some haters claim, "Conor is the bad guy," and yet Conor never kicked Aldo while he was down. In reality Conor is the good guy who has been targeted and demonized for what ever insane reason. IF Conor knocked Khabib out cold in the rematch, I wonder how many in the MMA industry would be calling Khabib overrated/claimimg that Khabib is done/was exposed. How many would treat Khabib the same way they treated Conor after the 1st fight? There's def a double standard agenda that WME/Ari keeps trying to push against Conor within the media. Some real scumbag Hollywood liberal shit.

I'ts a good thing your not biased.

10 days ago
11/26/16

Occasionally listen to Luke Thomas YouTube clips but he's just doing this for views too.. way more views if u hate on someone than if u praise them.

In conclusion STFU Luke Thomas.. let them air out their beefs

10 days ago
8/3/18

It's all about the drawl! (clicks)