Just hit them with a paint can

8 days ago
6/10/10
Thebonfirexm - 

Marv should have sidestepped

7 days ago
7/2/11

Seems pretty Informed. Kinda cool to see, thought he was kinda weird from the media over the years. Seems pretty down to earth. 

7 days ago
6/29/15
kevind4123 -

Seems pretty Informed. Kinda cool to see, thought he was kinda weird from the media over the years. Seems pretty down to earth. 

He went down on mila kunis. Good for him.

7 days ago
2/28/06
kevind4123 - 

I was a little shocked by his knowledge in a variety of fields.
7 days ago
10/15/07

I enjoyed the interview. He’s a bright guy and well spoken. 

7 days ago
5/23/07
cool...he'd be unstoppable with the right amount of time to plan
Edited: 7 days ago
1/14/17

Had a hard time listening to all the “and like” “like” talk other then that not bad 

7 days ago
3/19/04

Seems like a good guy.

7 days ago
1/13/10

7 days ago
3/25/02
Ho5tile1 -

Had a hard time listening to all the “and like” “like” talk other then that not bad 

He was killing me with the, “kind of thing” ‘s. Not quite as bad as Gustafson was with the phrase “a hundred percent,” but super repetitive.

7 days ago
1/16/05
Canooke -

Seems like a good guy.

haha for real

I feel like I'm in a dream. 

I always imagined him sounding like some Antifa douche with a stoner voice. 

7 days ago
1/6/10

He was trying super hard to be funny during the podcast but he seems like a decent human. That Picaso thing was annoying 

7 days ago
2/14/11

Hmmmmm

8/7/16

He repeated joe every time he said something funny. You can tell he got touched as a kid 

7 days ago
7/2/10
Thebonfirexm -

Crackle crackle! 

7 days ago
4/25/16
Ho5tile1 -

Seemed to be sort of a know it all. I dunno. I didn't watch much because it was like he kept putting in and just agreeing with everyone just to agree. I should give it another go.

3/16/18

It was a great podcast but it was a little hard to listen with all the “like, like, like”. 

He definitely sounds like a normal guy which is cool because over the years all we see are pictures and stories making him out to be a weirdo. 

Great podcast though and great to hear he has money and seems genuinely happy. That’s the best part. 

Funny he passed up on Big Bang a few times. 

Anyone know now where you can find his podcast?  I would listen for sure. Like, like like like I would love to listen. You know?

7 days ago
9/8/02

Culkin seems like a pretty cool guy, who probably lived a crazy life. He was pretty under the radar, but I have always found him to be a bit of an enigma wrapped in a riddle. 

1/14/17
AgedCaviar -
Ho5tile1 -

He was killing me with the, “kind of thing” ‘s. Not quite as bad as Gustafson was with the phrase “a hundred percent,” but super repetitive.

You and me both I was gonna say it’s an age thing but I’m 41 not much older than home alone boy  and have never spoke  that way 

6 days ago
7/21/18
Barry_BondsMVP -

Love this debate. Watched it a few times over the years. Have to laugh when he tells Rogan he doesn’t like boxing. Dibella gets schooled

6 days ago
1/13/10
Taylor27 -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Love this debate. Watched it a few times over the years. Have to laugh when he tells Rogan he doesn’t like boxing. Dibella gets schooled

In the end Rogan was wrong, boxing is thriving and I find it ironic he’s trying to talk about the sport like he’s always  loved it lol. 

6 days ago
1/21/18
Barry_BondsMVP -
Taylor27 -
Barry_BondsMVP -

In the end Rogan was wrong, boxing is thriving and I find it ironic he’s trying to talk about the sport like he’s always  loved it lol. 

Thriving? 5 good fights a year isnt exactly thriving. granted at the time the ufc was on the rise and it is now at its lowest point since TUF1, so in comparison to such a downfall its thriving. but honestly outside of maybe 10 boxers there is no one a casual audience will tune in for. And outside of Mayweather, Conor still pulls more casuals than any other boxing match happening today.

6 days ago
1/13/10
RightHandOfDOOM -
Barry_BondsMVP -
Taylor27 -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Thriving? 5 good fights a year isnt exactly thriving. granted at the time the ufc was on the rise and it is now at its lowest point since TUF1, so in comparison to such a downfall its thriving. but honestly outside of maybe 10 boxers there is no one a casual audience will tune in for. And outside of Mayweather, Conor still pulls more casuals than any other boxing match happening today.

DAZN just made a billion dollar deal, ESPN just extended Boxing, the CW tourney was fantastic.... the SMW final is coming up, now they are about to have two more tourneys at 118/140. Boxing on an international level kills MMA, always have and always will. 

Mikey Garcia 

Lomachenko 

Wilder 

Joshua 

Crawford 

Spence 

Canelo 

GGG 

Inouye 

all are state side and international stars