UnderGround Forums Mackenzie Dern vs. Hannah Cifers

6/1/20 12:27 PM
7/21/10
quality -
Licks72 -

She is unlikeable for me. She screams fake and insecure. 

Um...She's a girl.  Women are always insecure.

Good point. That was redundant on my part. 

6/2/20 2:09 AM
4/10/20
Card - 

??? Her voice was like the same the whole time. I.E. couldn't understand 50% of it the whole time. Much ado about nothing if this is all there is lol.
6/2/20 2:02 PM
8/12/16
KingSchlong -
Card - 

??? Her voice was like the same the whole time. I.E. couldn't understand 50% of it the whole time. Much ado about nothing if this is all there is lol.

Not sure how you can't hear it.  She was born in America and spoke with a typical American accent for the area she was from and then all of a sudden she needed a translator for a post-fight interview lol

Were you born and raised in America? Not trying to be rude but perhaps if you also have a foreign accent that could be why you don't hear it.

6/2/20 3:09 PM
9/13/14

I hear very little difference in that video. I don't know her life story, but if a person spends a large amount of time around people that speak a certain way that will influence how that person speaks as well. 

Needing a translator is ridiculous though.

6/2/20 10:39 PM
9/24/18
The real difference starts at 2014 in that video
6/2/20 10:41 PM
9/24/18
The next stage for her honestly though is to start pronouncing her R's as H's lol
6/3/20 11:59 AM
8/12/16
VFR -

I hear very little difference in that video. I don't know her life story, but if a person spends a large amount of time around people that speak a certain way that will influence how that person speaks as well. 

Needing a translator is ridiculous though.

I don't know about that.  I think certain people are susceptible to it, there must be a psychological explanation to this.

My sister is very susceptible to it, she hangs out with some newfies who live around her and she takes on the accent very quickly, it is very pronounced.  It seems like a way to get attention and feel special.  She does the same thing when she spends any time with other people who have accents as well, drives me up the wall.  No one else in my family or circle of friends who also know these people and spend time with them  do the same thing.

Needing a translator is a sign of something psychological going imo, not saying she is nuts or defective but there is probably a personality type or trait that explains this.  Just a guess as I'm not expert, but it is weird behaviour.

6/3/20 6:03 PM
3/18/02
MayorPirkle - 
cyberc92 -

She needs better entries into her takedowns but she is very good. 

She's the Demian Maia of the women's division, no matter how outmatched they may be on the feet, they always have a chance at winning on the ground.

pretty good comparison

she also shows at times that she can throw a heavy punch (much like Maia).  

6/4/20 4:48 AM
9/15/10

6/5/20 10:57 AM
2/2/05

Cifers knee is LUCKY!