UnderGround Forums Mark Kerr has a go fund me page if you wish to don

9 days ago
2/23/14
I guess he has neuropathy is only able to work once in a while.

So if you guys want to help a legend out send him some dough.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/1ol0skvsc0
9 days ago
1/1/01

Damn

9 days ago
8/20/03

https://www.gofundme.com/f/1ol0skvsc0

9 days ago
8/20/03

9 days ago
6/12/00

Come on Dana, Lorenzo...someone at UFC has some deep pockets and can break off like $10k or so with ease.

9 days ago
5/8/16
frankiscool -

Come on Dana, Lorenzo...someone at UFC has some deep pockets and can break off like $10k or so with ease.

He fought UFC pre Dana u Frank.  Without google I would guess even when he fought pride was before Dana n Frank bought into UFC.. could be wrong.   Sad for him anyways. But I have to be honest he was a steroid abusing junkie. I will have my problems at his age from pain meds as well. I mean nothing negative but he was a complete pill junkie and had no problem talking about it. He could have been so much more without shooting dope

9 days ago
6/12/00
Fahqhard - 
frankiscool -

He fought UFC pre Dana u Frank.  Without google I would guess even when he fought pride was before Dana n Frank bought into UFC.. could be wrong.   Sad for him anyways. But I have to be honest he was a steroid abusing junkie. I will have my problems at his age from pain meds as well. I mean nothing negative but he was a complete pill junkie and had no problem talking about it. He could have been so much more without shooting dope

Oh I'm very aware of when he fought, but again, he WAS a UFC fighter and Dana must be worth around $500 mill at this point.  Wouldn't be bad PR to help out a former UFC star.

9 days ago
11/21/11

Too bad Mark didnt play in the NFL, they take care of their own

8 days ago
11/9/18
frankiscool -
Fahqhard - 
frankiscool -

Oh I'm very aware of when he fought, but again, he WAS a UFC fighter and Dana must be worth around $500 mill at this point.  Wouldn't be bad PR to help out a former UFC star.

Lol, with as many fighters that are going to be fucked in the next 20 years, UFC doesn't even want to go down that road.

8 days ago
5/3/14

A liberal wants to spend someone else’s money. 

If you want to help the guy, then stfu and do it with YOUR money. Crying on here saying Dana should makes you look like an idiot. 

8 days ago
11/18/11
frankiscool -

Kerr was actually the first fighter to defect to PRIDE. He only ever fought in two UFC events.

I'd say this falls on Mr Sakakibara if it falls on anyone.

8 days ago
7/22/06
He won two UFC tourneys in 1997.
8 days ago
1/22/05
Philweed - 

If you want to help the guy, then stfu and do it with YOUR money. Crying on here saying Dana should makes you look like an idiot. 

The only person looking like an idiot here is you.
8 days ago
7/16/13
Timmy O Toole -

Too bad Mark didnt play in the NFL, they take care of their own

They unionized

8 days ago
6/12/00
JOB - 
Philweed - 

100% Correct.   In case dilweed didn't know, people fall on hard times and nothing wrong with getting some help.  I guess you've never given to a charity?  A fundraiser? 

Clearly my post wasn't meant for cheap bastards like yourself.  Keep your money and pray that you never need a helping hand.

8 days ago
8/7/19
frankiscool - 
JOB - 
Philweed - 

100% Correct.   In case dilweed didn't know, people fall on hard times and nothing wrong with getting some help.  I guess you've never given to a charity?  A fundraiser? 

Clearly my post wasn't meant for cheap bastards like yourself.  Keep your money and pray that you never need a helping hand.

No, you are 100% a piece of garbage.

Conservatives give more to charity, remember that next time you virtue signal.

We don't nudge someone else and say you should give. You have no say over other people's money and it's not your place to tell them what to do with it.

I think you should sell everything non-essential in your life and donate it to Mark....because I care so much.

Le Shat
8 days ago
6/12/00
Le Shat V2 - 
frankiscool - 
JOB - 
Philweed - 

We don't nudge someone else and say you should give. You have no say over other people's money and it's not your place to tell them what to do with it.

I think you should sell everything non-essential in your life and donate it to Mark....because I care so much.

Le Shat

Hey dumbfuck, please point out where I stated any political affiliation.  I didn't think so. 

Again, don't donate and be well. 

19ers gonna 19.

8 days ago
8/7/19
frankiscool - 
Le Shat V2 - 
frankiscool - 
JOB - 
Philweed - 

Le Shat

Hey dumbfuck, please point out where I stated any political affiliation.  I didn't think so. 

19ers gonna 19.

Everyone knows you're a stupid liberal.

I've been here since 98.

Now quit being a jackass and go do what you're told and sell your shit and give it to Mark so that I can tell everyone how much I care.

Le Shat

8 days ago
1/13/10

Remember Le Shit, you need people to make money in whatever you do in life. You a pimp? You need clients, drug dealer? You need clients, sell insurance? Guess what you need clients. So technically it’s the people around you that put money in your pockets.

8 days ago
8/7/19
Barry_BondsMVP - 

Remember Le Shit, you need people to make money in whatever you do in life. You a pimp? You need clients, drug dealer? You need clients, sell insurance? Guess what you need clients. So technically it’s the people around you that put money in your pockets.

No stupid, they don't just give you money, it's an exchange for goods or services provided, that's the essential part.

Le Shat
8 days ago
1/13/10
Le Shat V2 -
Barry_BondsMVP - 

No stupid, they don't just give you money, it's an exchange for goods or services provided, that's the essential part.

Le Shat

Please tell me Le Shit, what do you do for a living? And tell me why people need your service and not go elsewhere, essentially they are doing you dumb ass a favor and giving you money.

8 days ago
2/25/06

ttt

8 days ago
6/12/00
Le Shat V2 - 
frankiscool - 
Le Shat V2 - 
frankiscool - 
JOB - 
Philweed - 

Le Shat

19ers gonna 19.

I've been here since 98.

Now quit being a jackass and go do what you're told and sell your shit and give it to Mark so that I can tell everyone how much I care.

Le Shat

Now you just sound like some jaded little bitch.  Want to see my Glock?  Oh wait, I shouldn't own a Glock with mucho rounds and mucho hi capacity mags...oops, better not tell Bernie.  Oh and want to see the vid of me shooting the 300 blackout?  Ooops, better hide that one.  Want to know who I voted for?  Right, man go fuck off. Done with this thread.

But yes, you got here in 1998?  Funny because sf.com started in 99.

8 days ago
8/7/19
frankiscool - 
Le Shat V2 - 
frankiscool - 
Le Shat V2 - 
frankiscool - 
JOB - 
Philweed - 

Le Shat

19ers gonna 19.

I've been here since 98.

Le Shat

Now you just sound like some jaded little bitch.  Want to see my Glock?  Oh wait, I shouldn't own a Glock with mucho rounds and mucho hi capacity mags...oops, better not tell Bernie.  Oh and want to see the vid of me shooting the 300 blackout?  Ooops, better hide that one.  Want to know who I voted for?  Right, man go fuck off. Done with this thread.

But yes, you got here in 1998?  Funny because sf.com started in 99.

LMAO, no sell your glock and give the money to Mark.

Quit telling other people what to do with their money

I may have been on Mousel's at that point, mocking the fighter's notebook.

You have been corrected, learn from it.

Le Shat
©
8 days ago
8/7/19
Barry_BondsMVP - 
Le Shat V2 -
Barry_BondsMVP - 

Le Shat

Please tell me Le Shit, what do you do for a living? And tell me why people need your service and not go elsewhere, essentially they are doing you dumb ass a favor and giving you money.

Your mother.

Because I'm the best.

No, people pay for better services, products, etc.. It is earned not given.

You have failed econ 101, go back and try again, stupid.
Maybe you can find your father and have him explain it to you.

LOL

Le Shat
©