UnderGround Forums Masvidal Thinks He Can Beat McGregor!! Ha Ha WTF?!

4 days ago
2/14/11

That lucky knees gone straight to his head. Jorge has had two decent results but he’s no chance against a revitalised, hungry McGregor. 

4 days ago
12/8/12

So a bigger....stronger  version of Nate has no chance???

Ohhhhhhhh-kaaaaaaay

4 days ago
2/14/11

4 days ago
2/14/11
Smilin like Rashad -

Ohhhhhhhh-kaaaaaaay

Show me evidence of him being stronger? Size means nothing in MMA. You’ve a lot to learn, Grasshopper...

4 days ago
2/24/07
That would actually be a fun fight. Could see it going either way
4 days ago
5/22/17

Jorge torches Conor 

4 days ago
2/14/11
SandBlaster -

Jorge torches Conor 

Another victim of the ‘halo and horn’ effect. 

4 days ago
12/8/12
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
Smilin like Rashad -

Ohhhhhhhh-kaaaaaaay

Show me evidence of him being stronger? Size means nothing in MMA. You’ve a lot to learn, Grasshopper...

How many welterweights has Nate KOd?

Ok...I'll wait

Grasshopper

4 days ago
11/23/11

Jorge finishes Conor within 2 rounds 

4 days ago
2/24/07
SandBlaster - 

Jorge torches Conor 

I know it’s cool to hate on Conor now and everyone is all over Masvidals nuts, but I think this would be a close fight. Conor beat guys like Eddie at 155 that Masvidal likely wouldn’t do, and fought a pretty even fight with Nate at 170

I wouldn’t be surprised if either won
4 days ago
8/13/13

Jorge merks his rapey ass

4 days ago
2/14/11

Jorge wants to be a gangsta, Conor is a gangsta. He’s the Gustavo Frings of Dublin.

4 days ago
12/8/12
FrontBroRian -
SandBlaster - 

Jorge torches Conor 

I know it’s cool to hate on Conor now and everyone is all over Masvidals nuts, but I think this would be a close fight. Conor beat guys like Eddie at 155 that Masvidal likely wouldn’t do, and fought a pretty even fight with Nate at 170

I wouldn’t be surprised if either won

But Conor doesn't care about weight...he only cares about the weight of those checks...which are always heavyweight!!

Edited: 4 days ago
2/14/11

Anyone in the know understands Conor’s Whisky business is a front for Gangsta shit. 

Wake up.

4 days ago
12/7/14
FrontBroRian - That would actually be a fun fight. Could see it going either way

seriously - as compelling of a clash of culture and personality as Jorge vs. Askren was, this would be next-level.  Plus it could be an absolute standup war.

4 days ago
10/26/05

It's fun to hate on Conor but Masvidal doesn't have the ground game to keep McGregor honest. McGregors hands carry quite a bit more power than Masvidal's. Who the fuck knows what McGregor is any more though. 2 years ago this is an easy W. Now... Wouldn't be surprised if Conor got killed. 

4 days ago
2/14/11

4 days ago
2/14/11

Masvidal needs humbling, hope Conor steps forth and gives him an old fashion ass whooping. 

4 days ago
8/15/14
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

Jorge wants to be a gangsta, Conor is a gangsta. He’s the Gustavo Frings of Dublin.

Cue gif where Conor acts like a mexican gangbanger while Rua in background thinking that`s cute.

4 days ago
3/13/02

He’s been submitted twice, outwrestled, and it’s time for him to get slept!   Masvidal is the man to do the job.   It won’t even be close. 

4 days ago
2/25/12

Can anyone remember what Conor fans did before Conor?

The amount of morons in the UK who never watched UFC before he came along is wild

4 days ago
6/22/13

I think Jorge takes this... Conor is a front runner and when the pressure is on, he will fold.  Jorge's striking is good enough to stay safe... and his wrestling, BJJ and cardio is much better than Conor's.  

Conor's mystique and hunger is gone as well... dude was a flash in the pan.  

4 days ago
2/14/11
Dravenlives -

Can anyone remember what Conor fans did before Conor?

The amount of morons in the UK who never watched UFC before he came along is wild

Conor isn’t from the UK ya big dummy!!!

4 days ago
1/14/11

Probably can if he lands another fluke knee like in his last fight lol ....

jkjk .

4 days ago
6/28/10
chupecabre -

It's fun to hate on Conor but Masvidal doesn't have the ground game to keep McGregor honest. McGregors hands carry quite a bit more power than Masvidal's. Who the fuck knows what McGregor is any more though. 2 years ago this is an easy W. Now... Wouldn't be surprised if Conor got killed. 

Jorge was absolutely not an easy win 2 years for Conor, or any time. the fuck u guys talking about.