UnderGround Forums Matt sera subdues drunk in a food court.

7/5/18 10:10 PM
10/20/10
McSurly -
crudz -

Cecil Peoples scored it 10-8 for the drunk.

The worst part isn't even that you think this stupid fucking joke is funny, it's that it was already posted and is somehow even less funny as a result. 

Sorry I offended you boss.

Would you like a hug?

7/5/18 11:22 PM
6/17/11
crudz -
McSurly -
crudz -

The worst part isn't even that you think this stupid fucking joke is funny, it's that it was already posted and is somehow even less funny as a result. 

Would you like a hug?

That would be swell. 

7/6/18 12:39 AM
6/17/16
MMA Playwright -
tapestry -

I love how quickly the drunk dude went from “I’m gonna fuck you up!” to “I’m pressing charges!” You have to be a special kind of drunk to be talking shit from the bottom of mount!

It’s called confidence, you dweeb.  Dude was gonna shrimp his way out and unleash hell. They stopped it way too soon.  

lol @ all the beta nerds in here

7/6/18 12:47 AM
7/25/02
wiggum - 
dunc - 
Jacksonjunior9111 - 

Lol Matt was so chill.  If only cops could learn from him. If that was a cop in mount, he would be dropping elbows till the guy was out, then tase him till we wakes up, then shoot him in the legs and call for back up after 

Most cops aren't world class bjj black belts. Also it is a lot different fighting when there are multiple weapons within reach.

Every cop I know resoundingly supports more grappling training for cops. Their self defense training is garbage.

Believe me I know.
7/6/18 3:36 AM
1/1/01
Jacksonjunior9111 - 

Lol Matt was so chill.  If only cops could learn from him. If that was a cop in mount, he would be dropping elbows till the guy was out, then tase him till we wakes up, then shoot him in the legs and call for back up after 

Hahaha
7/6/18 7:21 AM
10/20/10
McSurly -
crudz -
McSurly -
crudz -

Would you like a hug?

That would be swell. 

1 hug coming your way.

Dont touch my dick.

7/6/18 7:48 AM
5/14/06
Politically Incorrect -

HW/open weight fight 

No USADA, winner gets the Hall of Fame spot. 

Save the card. 

MAKE IT HAPPEN DANA, Sera vs Drunk 2

Or Matt Serra vs. the dude that Roger Huerta put to sleep - who is now a PE teacher at a high school in Dallas BTW.

7/6/18 8:55 AM
5/9/06
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Awesome! Thank you

7/6/18 10:11 AM
1/1/01
bungee up -

I think Australia has gone down the shithole in so many ways. I think America has it right in so many ways. 

But one thing that is so beyond fucked about the yanks is that their so trigger happy when it comes to lawsuits and pressing charges ect. 

Not only have I not witnessed this sort of shit in Australia but I don’t even think I’ve ever heard of somebody threatening to press charges after any kind of altercation !

thats one thing you yanks should be hanging your head in shame about as I hang my head in shame about many things we get wrong in Australia. 

Lol at the fat cunt bouncer coming in to take over then siding with the prick saying he wanted to press charges.  

It's mostly city people with the pressing charges shit. 

7/6/18 10:26 AM
9/8/10

I remember a black belt having his way with me in a similar fashion many years ago and how frustrating it was.

I can only imagine the further headache if I'd been threatening people with my dad bod out and then taken a swing at him. 

I'm sure he had wrist control with one hand at some point.

Serra is good people. 

7/6/18 12:41 PM
5/15/15
Jacksonjunior9111 -

Serra is a world class martial artist who could have easily landed an elbow or transitioned to a submission had the other guy gotten loose. The average police officer would not be able to hold somebody using wrist control.

7/6/18 6:23 PM
11/18/09

Least the guy on bottom will be able to tell his kids he took a UFC HOFer the distance and wasn’t finished. 

7/6/18 7:43 PM
4/13/07
Jacksonjunior9111 -

You’re missing an important point. Matt was chill because he knew he could be charged for assault if he used excessive force.  For cops, there are rarely any consequences for using excessive force. 

7/6/18 7:44 PM
4/13/07
sage77 -
Jacksonjunior9111 -

You’re missing an important point. Matt was chill because he knew he could be charged for assault if he used excessive force.  For cops, there are rarely any consequences for using excessive force. 

And what moogin said above 

7/10/18 12:19 PM
6/9/16

Serra with the explanation:

“We’re eating at the cafe and this couple comes in that’s out of their mind drunk,” Serra said (transcribed by Jed Meshew for MMA Fighting). “She passed out the second she was in there. He left, came back, left, but the he started getting really, really nasty to the staff. Cursing, just totally drunk, loud, obnoxious, rude. Then he starts throwing stuff at the waiter as he’s walking by and yelling to the point where everybody is stopping and looking…

“I was almost out of there! I was almost in the clear. My waiter is bringing me the check and then he gets up and he goes after my waiter – just a drunk moron and he has his fists clinched. He was throwing s**t at the other waiter, now he’s facing me and my family. So he’s drunk and something’s gonna happen. This guy is hitting him or he’s gonna throw something and my family is behind me, so I stood up and then he directed everything towards me the second I stood up. ‘You! I’ll fight you!’

“So he took his shirt off and the second he took his shirt off, I don’t know if he went to swing but I just neutralized that s**t. I stepped right in, got him around his waist – my wife, she goes, ‘When you went in I thought that you were gonna slam him. You let him down so gently!’ Dude, he just, like, melted when I grabbed him. He folded to jelly. so I got him around the waist, basic takedown. I gave him a free jiu-jitsu lesson.

“I put him on the ground, I mounted him. His mount defense, his elbow escape and his trap and roll were not there. So then the second I got him down I told my sister to film this. So you got it from there and you saw the rest.”

“I took him down, I got a bigger applause then I did in my first GSP fight,” Serra laughed. “The audience erupted. They were still clapping by the time my sister started filming because that dude was as obnoxious as you can get. Yelling, screaming, making a scene, being vulgar. Total f**king d**khead.

“Even though he deserves to get smacked or something, the loser goes to the hospital and the winner goes to jail. I know there was no winning in beating up this guy but he definitely needed to be subdued because he was gonna hit somebody.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/matt-serra/matt-serra-explains-how-he-ended-up-taking-down-drunk-guy-during-international-fight-week/

7/10/18 12:38 PM
11/10/05
looks like a tie to me... Pretty sure this was a submission only comp.
7/10/18 2:16 PM
9/5/02
Jacksonjunior9111 -

Lol

7/10/18 2:31 PM
1/1/01
Bukkaked by Bombers - 

You KNOW that guy is telling everyone that he had a street fight with  former UFC champion and Hall of famer while I'm at it Matt Sera.

He couldn't tap me out bro, he couldn't tap me out 

LMAO. This.
7/10/18 2:56 PM
7/4/03
I like the shirt over the head... they do that to wild animals when trying to calm them down... and it was just draped over his head and he couldn't get it off!
7/10/18 8:59 PM
5/14/06
dunc -
wiggum - 
dunc - 
Jacksonjunior9111 - 

Most cops aren't world class bjj black belts. Also it is a lot different fighting when there are multiple weapons within reach.

Every cop I know resoundingly supports more grappling training for cops. Their self defense training is garbage.

Believe me I know.

Some academies train ground fighting, but you can’t learn ground fighting in a couple weeks, so it’s all kind of ridiculous.  In two weeks, people are still crushing windpipes trying to learn a rear naked choke.

7/10/18 10:50 PM
1/26/17
haha matt serra is funny all the time.
7/11/18 3:29 AM
12/3/15
Jacksonjunior9111 -

Lol you're an idiot

7/11/18 4:35 AM
3/22/13
ranier wolfcastle -

matts head was twice as big as the drunks

Try living in the UK where if someone enters my home intending to kill me and I lay him out with my 12 bore then I do a sentence for manslaughter.

7/11/18 6:48 AM
12/15/00

They should have stood them up...i dont think Matt was being active enough from the top...trying to lay and pray his way to a decision

7/11/18 12:29 PM
1/21/18

rewatching the video a week later, god i wish someone would poison this fucking asshole. in russia he would have gotten stomped into the tile floor.