2/15/06

ttt

2/15/18 12:23 PM
7/15/04

One of the all-time great threads. 

2/15/18 12:39 PM
3/18/12
HoldMeCloser -

maybe it's just me but this thread pretty much calling matt hughes all kinds of names just seems like all kinds of wrong now.

It is, not sure why everyone is on McPorkers nuts over it. 

2/15/18 12:45 PM
4/23/14

I needed a laugh. This tread just made my day!

2/15/18 12:53 PM
4/23/14
BreakALegAndy! -
HoldMeCloser -

maybe it's just me but this thread pretty much calling matt hughes all kinds of names just seems like all kinds of wrong now.

It is, not sure why everyone is on McPorkers nuts over it. 

Nice screen name.

2/15/18 12:54 PM
1/1/01
This man has a win over Mark Hunt sirs!
2/15/18 1:23 PM
5/15/15

Well it was God's plan for that train to hit him and survive maybe so he should change his ways and see life differently now that he's all fragile like a baby pig. Go fuck yourself UG.whiny ass bitches. 

2/15/18 1:46 PM
8/20/03
HoldMeCloser - 
Chael_McD -

Well it was God's plan for that train to hit him and survive maybe so he should change his ways and see life differently now that he's all fragile like a baby pig. Go fuck yourself UG.whiny ass bitches. 

you shouldnt say shit like that. you never know what God has planned for you in your future.

2/15/18 1:47 PM
8/20/03
HoldMeCloser - 
Chael_McD -

you shouldnt say shit like that. you never know what God has planned for you in your future.

2/15/18 2:29 PM
8/20/03

http://whatculture.com/ufc/10-things-ufc-wants-forget-matt-hughes

2/15/18 2:37 PM
4/3/16

For all the people who were practically in tears when matt got hit by a train, and claimed to be his "biggest fan," should really read this book.  

I did,  years ago.  And let's just say I was NOT a fan afterwards..... Randy's book was kind of like that too,  but not nearly as bad as matt's.  

Matt Hughes,  morally,  is a piece of fucking shit. What was written in that book is the tip of the iceberg. Fact.  

2/15/18 2:53 PM
3/18/12
CaptainNemo -

http://whatculture.com/ufc/10-things-ufc-wants-forget-matt-hughes

Seems like these issue were from his younger days for the most part, people mature. I’m sure there are people in here that have done fucked up shit in their younger days, some probably still do. 

2/15/18 3:02 PM
9/2/10
HoldMeCloser -

No, if the guy was a dick he was a dick regardless of what's happened to him since.

2/15/18 4:12 PM
2/14/11
Sinead O Connors Nipples -
HoldMeCloser -

No, if the guy was a dick he was a dick regardless of what's happened to him since.

Correct, Big Sexy’s review is hilarious and always will be. 

Edited: 2/15/18 4:41 PM
6/27/05
ThunderlipsTapped -

For all the people who were practically in tears when matt got hit by a train, and claimed to be his "biggest fan," should really read this book.  

I did,  years ago.  And let's just say I was NOT a fan afterwards..... Randy's book was kind of like that too,  but not nearly as bad as matt's.  

Matt Hughes,  morally,  is a piece of fucking shit. What was written in that book is the tip of the iceberg. Fact.  

Listen snowflake - I like Matt Hughes because he picked people up and dropped them on their fucking heads - not because I think he’s a saint.  This whole sport is filled with dirtbags and dickheads but I don’t care as long as they keep entertaining me for what I pay for.

2/15/18 7:00 PM
9/19/05
I dunno. Most of this stuff doesnt seem as bad as some make it out to be and some of it seems really skewed and misrepresented.

I was always a huge fan of Hughes, still am I guess, but Im a fan of the fighter. Im a fan of the shit he does in the cage, and unless hes raping kids, or killing babies, I dont much care what he does outside of that.

Plus, having spent a solid part of my teenage years living in an area that was largely a rural, farm town, "white boy", country style place, the kind of shit in the review (havent read the book, but its on my list) is pretty much a way of life. Families argue and settle shit with fist fights, I had a few friends who would have fights with their dads. Girls were sexual way younger, I knew 12 and 13 year olds who got pregnant and those girls routinely hooked up with older guys. With nothing around to do, underage drinking and smoking pot was common and getting in trouble was just something we did. Bored kids do stupid shit. Its just a way of life.

And times are way different than even just 5 or 10 years ago. What might have been totally normal 20 or 30 years ago today would be a huge deal. I mean I know just from my teenage time, if I would have tried to do now half the shit I did back then I would almost certainly have been in and out of juvie/jail.
2/15/18 7:43 PM
3/13/02
LOL I remember this thread when it was created. Classic.
2/16/18 4:25 PM
6/16/10
Stu Cazzo -
ThunderlipsTapped -

Listen snowflake - I like Matt Hughes because he picked people up and dropped them on their fucking heads - not because I think he’s a saint.  This whole sport is filled with dirtbags and dickheads but I don’t care as long as they keep entertaining me for what I pay for.

You pay for it? Sucker.

2/16/18 4:40 PM
6/27/05
Tight.Anik -
Stu Cazzo -
ThunderlipsTapped -

You pay for it? Sucker.

Never read it - only clicked on this thread because I was hoping to get more updates on his recovery.

The only book worth reading is Chael’s because he rips on everybody in this sport.

2/16/18 6:43 PM
4/3/16
Stu Cazzo -
ThunderlipsTapped -

Would you feel bad if Jon Jones got hit by a train?  Cuz matt was at least 3x the pos asshole Jones is.  

You're probably still a Hermes Franca fan too... 

2/16/18 6:47 PM
5/13/11

2/16/18 6:49 PM
5/13/11

Holy shit this thread was amazing back in the day. 

Also, am I now just figuring out that Fake Pie is McCorckle or is the app fucking up the OP? 

2/16/18 10:31 PM
7/10/02
I recall that review LOL

Unbelievable. You know, people usually write their autobiography to put themselves in a good light ha ha. Like he's such a dick and doesn't even care to hide it.

I've met quite a few fighters, and he and Lawler have been the only really douches. Not to me, just all around. But Lawler was real young when I met him. Most of the other Meletich guys were great, including Pat himself.

2/16/18 10:38 PM
6/23/09

It was hilarious.  Sean has said his peace months ago. Why would any of you think he ment an harm on  Matt. It was obvious what it was. Most of you hate God/jesus and jumped on the wagon against Matt. Now you  act like saints! It's hilarious.

Lets just be happy that Matt survived this and throw all the bullshit aside. along with all the hypocritical bullshit you fuckers barf up every day.

2/17/18 10:38 AM
1/18/04
Stu Cazzo - 
Tight.Anik -
Stu Cazzo -
ThunderlipsTapped -

You pay for it? Sucker.

Never read it - only clicked on this thread because I was hoping to get more updates on his recovery.

The only book worth reading is Chael’s because he rips on everybody in this sport.

Forrest's books were readable also.