UnderGround Forums McG confirms he was alcoholic before Khabib fight

7 days ago
9/19/13

I've said this multiple times that if anything was holding him back in that fight, it was likely that his body was broken from the alcohol consumption.

7 days ago
8/2/11

Zzzzzzzz

7 days ago
11/20/08

Who gives a shit. He's got nobody to blame but himself. And he's been doing that way before the Khabib fight. He also does not look like his old self. All that boozing and coke have taken their toll.

He looks more and more like Mr. French from The Departed with each day.

7 days ago
10/10/18

Let's see if he is another Tyson. Had it all & ended up with nothing. 

7 days ago
7/24/14

He still can’t defend the takedown so his shtick met its end. 

7 days ago
9/22/11

Meh, the coke keeps you sober .

7 days ago
1/17/03
omnigath -

Let's see if he is another Tyson. Had it all & ended up with nothing. 

Proper 12 is killing it. They hit a billion i read

7 days ago
10/3/02

Oh fuck off.  He lost and was overwhelmingly dominated by a better fighter.  Throwing shade on Khabibs win is just acting like a bitch.

7 days ago
2/5/11

I listened to the clip at work so might be misremembering. Did not say he was an alcoholic, said he hasn’t drank in months as opposed to his last fight where he drank fight week (drank Proper 12 on Conan)

7 days ago
6/20/14
ThatsHowIRoll -

Zzzzzzzz

Then don't watch.

7 days ago
8/3/19
DollawayGotFistedByAPillow -

Who has defended Khabib's takedown? A takedown which is aided by the shitty American ruleset. If you could elbow the back of the head or hit 12-6 elbows, the leg-humping cage wrestlers like Khabib would flounder instead of dominate.

7 days ago
4/11/10

honorary Brazilian
7 days ago
7/30/03

Khabib told him about drinking alcohol.

You Conor fans should be thanking Khabib for the currently more humble, more healthy Conor you now have.

7 days ago
8/13/13
Calhoon -

Khabib told him about drinking alcohol.

You Conor fans should be thanking Khabib for the currently more humble, more healthy Conor you now have.

Khabib is conors daddy

7 days ago
10/3/02
BathtubwiththeBoiz -

Who has defended Khabib's takedown? A takedown which is aided by the shitty American ruleset. If you could elbow the back of the head or hit 12-6 elbows, the leg-humping cage wrestlers like Khabib would flounder instead of dominate.

What a stupid post.  Coulda woulda shoulda.  Don't whine because Khabibs gameplan takes advantage of the rules; that is just good training and tactics.  There was no 11th hour rule change.  Both of the fighters had been fighting in the UFC for some time before this match; they both had plenty of time adapt their game to the ruleset of the promotion.  Also, if you think 12-6 elbows would have changed the outcome, you are a fool.  Khabib is a better fighter than Connor.  Period.

7 days ago
3/13/15

My god these excuses

7 days ago
8/3/19
Darb -
BathtubwiththeBoiz -

What a stupid post.  Coulda woulda shoulda.  Don't whine because Khabibs gameplan takes advantage of the rules; that is just good training and tactics.  There was no 11th hour rule change.  Both of the fighters had been fighting in the UFC for some time before this match; they both had plenty of time adapt their game to the ruleset of the promotion.  Also, if you think 12-6 elbows would have changed the outcome, you are a fool.  Khabib is a better fighter than Connor.  Period.

You are overly emotional. Get Conor's nuts out of your mouth. Nowhere did I say that the shitty American ruleset would have altered Khabib - McGregor.

7 days ago
10/3/02
MGIM -

My god these excuses

Exactly.  Connor is a great fighter, but Khabib is better than him.  Khabib destroyed him, plain and simple.  All this nuthugging and all of these excuses lack class.  Accept the loss with some fucking dignity.

7 days ago
8/2/11
TwoCheekSneak -
ThatsHowIRoll -

Zzzzzzzz

Then don't watch.

I’ll watch the fight. Just can’t be assed with the scripted marketing hype being sold as genuine over and over.

Dumb cunts like you might eat it up. I’m bored

7 days ago
7/8/09

CONOR WINS THE REMATCH 

7 days ago
12/27/11

Conor actually defended the takedown well in the first round and actually almost escaped / reversed.

Khabib dominated him on the ground afterwards but he does that to everyone, it’s not like Conor is the only person unable to handle his top game.

7 days ago
1/30/10

Khabib is an alcoholic also 

7 days ago
11/3/12

Great interview he seems in really good spirits cant wait to see what happens in the fight this weekend

7 days ago
8/20/15
BathtubwiththeBoiz -

Elbows are legal 3-9 on the bottom are they not? You cant throw 12-6 from the bottom. That rule is for the top fighter.

7 days ago
8/20/15
dios -

Khabib is an alcoholic also 

And we know this how.......?