Conors just talking it up acting like he ain't rape anyone 

Did it hurt?

2 days ago
10/12/19
thetouchofdeath -
Rangi -

Conors just talking it up acting like he ain't rape anyone 

Did it hurt?

What when I circumsized your mom's clit with my teeth? 

2 days ago
9/13/18

How many of you are going to cry when he gets tapped? I know of a few for sure.. You idiots know who you are. :) 

2 days ago
10/12/19
Swamp Donkey -

How many of you are going to cry when he gets tapped? I know of a few for sure.. You idiots know who you are. :) 

It will be another glorious day

2 days ago
2/25/06

Then on the other end of the spectrums, people used to fight 3 times in one night. 

2 days ago
7/18/11
ConorWinsTheRematch -
SickEye -

That’s great but fighting Cowboy doesn’t really prove that he can hang with WW’s considering Cowboy (and Nate) also go up and down weight classes. A true WW would be a tall order for him. 

Except Nate hasn't fought at LW in years, and missed weight against RDA, 2 fights before the Conor fights. Nate is a fully grown big WW full stop. Calling Nate a natural LW is like saying that Conor is still a FW. The last time Nate fought at LW Obama was still president. Coming off the loss to Conor, Nate wrecked Pettis who wrecked top 3 WW Wonderboy. Beating Nate and Cerrone at WW 100% say a lot and prove a lot. Nate and Cerrone are giants whom both of, have had legit success at WW. Colby the best WW on the planet is a small WW who would not be that much bigger then Conor, at all. Size is over rated and hardly means anything

So basically, you’re in here trying to plant the seed that Conor is gonna come in and run through the WW division? Ain’t gonna happen. 

He should be at LW, plain and simple. 

2 days ago
1/27/12

It would be huge if he came back and did those three fights.

History seems to show that, in situations like this, the return ends is a disappointing loss.  I have no stats for that just my vague recollections 

2 days ago
1/1/01

ill give 4-1 odds against 3 fights

2 days ago
11/9/17
SickEye -

That’s great but fighting Cowboy doesn’t really prove that he can hang with WW’s considering Cowboy (and Nate) also go up and down weight classes. A true WW would be a tall order for him. 

He would never step in with a legit WW. lol

2 days ago
8/2/05

Not true he fought three times this year:

Khabib

Young girl (allegedly) 

Old man in pub

2 days ago
6/16/12
ConorWinsTheRematch -
SickEye -

Except Nate hasn't fought at LW in years, and missed weight against RDA, 2 fights before the Conor fights. Nate is a fully grown big WW full stop. Calling Nate a natural LW is like saying that Conor is still a FW. The last time Nate fought at LW Obama was still president. Coming off the loss to Conor, Nate wrecked Pettis who wrecked top 3 WW Wonderboy. Beating Nate and Cerrone at WW 100% say a lot and prove a lot. Nate and Cerrone are giants whom both of, have had legit success at WW. Colby the best WW on the planet is a small WW who would not be that much bigger then Conor, at all. Size is over rated and hardly means anything

Prior to the Pettis fight Diaz hadn’t even fought in years, period so your Obama comment is meaningless.Nate was injured for the RDA fight which is why he missed weight.The only reason him and Conor fought at WW is because of the short notice RDA pullout and Conor wanted the rematch at 170 to avenge the loss with the same circumstances.Pettis was getting destroyed before he landed one punch against Thompson.Nate has had 0 success vs true WWs.Kim, Macdonald and Masvidal all schooled him.He’s a top LW, not a WW.Nate Diaz is not a true WW.You make terrible points Thiaguy.