UnderGround Forums McGregor tries to dismiss Chiesa lawsuit

7 days ago
11/28/03

settle outta court

7 days ago
8/20/03

So if you're an MMA fighter you don't get trauma?

7 days ago
3/13/02

Hahahaha they arent relavent enough to fight him to get mcgregor money. So they have to take whatever they can get. As close as any of these leeches will ever get to greatness is hoping a judge gives it to them. Because we all know the sport of MMA wont.

7 days ago
10/20/10
Stu Cazzo -
oranos -

What were Chiesa's injuries? He had a small cut on his forehead? 

Also where the fuck is Ray Borg with his bullshit claiming he got an eye injury from the glass while wearing his glasses? You remember that fucking clown ?

Whatever it was - he wasn’t medically cleared to fight because of it.

He’s at least owed his show money imo.  

Yep agree and even win money as a sweetener.

The emotional crap is ridiculous.

Conor should just give the bum 50k and shut him up.

7 days ago
1/1/01

Should be banned from the UFC for a long time. We don't need thugs in the sport

7 days ago
1/17/03

Surprised Mac didnt offer to settle 

7 days ago
2/24/07
Ryann Von Doom - 
PelosiesPanties - 
FrontBroRian - Chiesa is such a bitch for suing. Everyone wants a hand out these days

Yeah, I mean getting cut and removed from your fight which pays you..no reason to sue.

Look in the mirror, see that dumbass? Yep, that's you! Congrats!

He got taken care of in other ways, but is still suing. Fuck him.

It’s literally posted 10 times in this thread that he got paid to not fight, and then got paid AGAIN 4 weeks later to fight the same opponent.

He had the same opportunity and made more money already because of the Conor incident.
Yet tards like PelosiesPanties can’t seem to grasp it.
7 days ago
5/18/18
Hate420 -

McGregor is a dirt bag, nothing new.

And here is Felch420 here to spew a little bile. Always here to add some stench to the thread. 

7 days ago
6/27/02

Chiesa should drop the charges in exchange for a fight with him. Be a man about it AND get paid... Conor needs a fight, built in storyline, set it up! 

7 days ago
9/5/12
BreakALegAndy! -

Yep, attempting a terrorist attack with your group of goons is not outrageous. 

The punishment is not over. He already took a serious ass whooping by Khabib, now time to pay up. 

Once that is done, Khabib will be there to whoop that ass once again. 

Lol if that’s your definition of a terrorist attack then thousands of them happen every day in the US alone

7 days ago
8/8/18

Lawyers 

Edited: 7 days ago
8/6/06

I feel like Borg was a cash grab, he's a mental case, that pulls out of fights the week if, on a regular basis. He probably saw his chance, and decided to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Chiesa actually has a legitimate claim.

7 days ago
8/6/06
FrontBroRian -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 
FrontBroRian -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 
FrontBroRian -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 
Stu Cazzo -
oranos -

Also where the fuck is Ray Borg with his bullshit claiming he got an eye injury from the glass while wearing his glasses? You remember that fucking clown ?

I suppose the stress of knowing your time spent training could not be put towards the end goal in the fight could induce some emotional distress .

What was the end goal? To beat Pettis?

He got that opportunity and failed

End goal ? He intended to fight that very night but was unable to due to an injury inflicted my McGregor. Not a choice and it wasn't himself who made the call not to fight from what I have heard. Seems like he has a case for sure. That Pettis thing is an odd argument in my opinion .

But what did he lose?

Money? No, he got his show money (and then was paid again 4 weeks later)

Opportunity to progress in the division? No, he was scheduled to fight Pettis on the Conor card, and instead fought him 4 weeks later.

He didn't fight that night. Didn't have the opportunity to win a fight . Spent weeks training and spending money . I don't have a dog in this fight . You are in just about every Conor thread so I expect that stance , but if you think Chisea has no argument here I think that is wrong .

So again, what did he lose?

And I never post in Conor threads. You must have me confused with someone else. But if I were, what does that have to do with this thread? We’re diwcussing Chiesa. So for the 3rd time, what did Chiesa lose? Are saying he’d have had more opportunity to beat Pettis this night instead of 4 weeks later when he fought him?

And you’re still talking money. Get your calculator out. He made extra money because of the delay. He got his show money twice for less than 2 full camps.

You're acting like potental earning mean nothing, and legally you're dead wrong.

7 days ago
8/26/11
FrontBroRian - Chiesa is such a bitch for suing. Everyone wants a hand out these days

You sound like a piece of shit from the trailer parks. Probably a tekashi fan too. 

7 days ago
11/27/13
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

I feel like Borg was a cash grab, he's a mental case, that pulls out of fights the week if, on a regular basis. He probably saw his chance, and decided to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Chiesa actually has a legitimate claim.

That’s my feeling too but apparently “welders” on here have been unaware of metal shards in their eyes until hours later so that means borgs story must be true.. despite standing around looking completely relaxed after the incident and noticeably wearing his glasses. Kinda amazing that everyone else not wearing glasses didn’t seem to have this problem. I think he will pull his case or be exposed once Conor starts to fight this case.

6 days ago
4/18/08

Real talk if your attorney doesn’t file a motion to dismiss once it gets to that stage the client has grounds for malpractice. It’s just part of the game.

all this talking and bitching is just the sad minds of people who don’t know any better

6 days ago
11/21/15

Did Chiesa get glass in his eye or was that someone else?

6 days ago
2/14/11

I despise the claim culture but would support Mike being paid a sum that is commensurate for the 4 weeks he had to delay his fight, this must be relative to Mike’s earning potential, I.e peanuts. 

I dismiss entirely any claim of emotional trauma. That is clearly a lie and desperate money grab. 

6 days ago
2/24/07
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
crudz -
Stu Cazzo -
oranos -

Yep agree and even win money as a sweetener.

The emotional crap is ridiculous.

Conor should just give the bum 50k and shut him up.

That's the legal term. I guarentee 100%, getting pulled from the biggest fight of your career, on 2 days notice, in the middle of a big weight cut, was "emotionally distressing".

Pettis was the biggest fight of his career?

Then you agree he still got the biggest fight of his career, against Pettis, 4 weeks later.

So he didn’t lose anything, right?
6 days ago
2/24/07
Kimbos Lice - 
FrontBroRian - Chiesa is such a bitch for suing. Everyone wants a hand out these days

You sound like a piece of shit from the trailer parks. Probably a tekashi fan too. 

I’m a guy that believes in working for what you get an not suing people for pussy reasons when you didn’t lose a cent.

I’d question your broke ass if you feel suing and handouts are the answer to your problems. Go get an education and work hard. Quit being a piece of shit
6 days ago
11/20/05
CMFanforlife -
Hate420 -

McGregor is a dirt bag, nothing new.

And here is Felch420 here to spew a little bile. Always here to add some stench to the thread. 

And what I said is true, Malvert

6 days ago
1/14/12

With McGregor worth 100s of millions this is surely pocket change or has his legal team told him different.

Guys like Borg with a family and probably never going to make serious money I don't blame him even if he settled for 50k or 100k it's chump change to someone worth 100m.

6 days ago
2/24/07
BigTedBear - 

With McGregor worth 100s of millions this is surely pocket change or has his legal team told him different.

Guys like Borg with a family and probably never going to make serious money I don't blame him even if he settled for 50k or 100k it's chump change to someone worth 100m.

Not the point.

Yes if Borg was financially hit for $50k or $100k, that’s what he should get.

People like Chiesa, who actually benefited financially though? Bitch move.

You don’t see Pettis suing. Know why? He’s not a bitch with his hand out. He was in the exact same situation as Chiesa. Fight was cancelled and he fought the same opponent 4 weeks later. Got his show money for not fighting and then the exact same opportunity a month later. He realizes he also made more because of the delay.
Edited: 6 days ago
1/5/11
KING Stannis Baratheon -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

That’s my feeling too but apparently “welders” on here have been unaware of metal shards in their eyes until hours later so that means borgs story must be true.. despite standing around looking completely relaxed after the incident and noticeably wearing his glasses. Kinda amazing that everyone else not wearing glasses didn’t seem to have this problem. I think he will pull his case or be exposed once Conor starts to fight this case.

Dude, you have no clue. Yes, the damage might not show for hours. That is fact. It happens like that on a pretty regular basis.

You also say everyone should have gotten glass in their eye? Huh? So a bomb goes off in a crowd, everyone should get the exact same injury? Jesus, you guys are touched! 

6 days ago
8/26/11
FrontBroRian -
Kimbos Lice - 

I’m a guy that believes in working for what you get an not suing people for pussy reasons when you didn’t lose a cent.

I’d question your broke ass if you feel suing and handouts are the answer to your problems. Go get an education and work hard. Quit being a piece of shit

I agree with you regarding the hands outs and the hardwork, but Chiesa didn't get to fight because of that incident. He didn't get paid because of Conor. Chiesa's fighting career has been delayed because of this. Maybe next time Conor will think twice about doing something foolish.