UnderGround Forums McGregor tries to dismiss Chiesa lawsuit

6 days ago
2/24/07
Kimbos Lice - 
FrontBroRian -
Kimbos Lice - 
FrontBroRian - Chiesa is such a bitch for suing. Everyone wants a hand out these days

You sound like a piece of shit from the trailer parks. Probably a tekashi fan too. 

I’m a guy that believes in working for what you get an not suing people for pussy reasons when you didn’t lose a cent.

I’d question your broke ass if you feel suing and handouts are the answer to your problems. Go get an education and work hard. Quit being a piece of shit

I agree with you regarding the hands outs and the hardwork, but Chiesa didn't get to fight because of that incident. He didn't get paid because of Conor. Chiesa's fighting career has been delayed because of this. Maybe next time Conor will think twice about doing something foolish. 

He did get to fight and he did get paid, twice instead of once.

His career was delayed because he got the shit kicked out of himself by Pettis
6 days ago
3/3/14
Al Cappucino -
FrontBroRian - Chiesa is such a bitch for suing. Everyone wants a hand out these days

You Sir, are correct

You sir are a 'tard. 

Edited: 6 days ago
8/6/06
FrontBroRian -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
crudz -
Stu Cazzo -
oranos -

What were Chiesa's injuries? He had a small cut on his forehead? 

Also where the fuck is Ray Borg with his bullshit claiming he got an eye injury from the glass while wearing his glasses? You remember that fucking clown ?

Whatever it was - he wasn’t medically cleared to fight because of it.

He’s at least owed his show money imo.  

Yep agree and even win money as a sweetener.

The emotional crap is ridiculous.

Conor should just give the bum 50k and shut him up.

That's the legal term. I guarentee 100%, getting pulled from the biggest fight of your career, on 2 days notice, in the middle of a big weight cut, was "emotionally distressing".

Pettis was the biggest fight of his career?

Then you agree he still got the biggest fight of his career, against Pettis, 4 weeks later.

So he didn’t lose anything, right?

Who's a bigger fight in his career? The fact that a 3rd party(the ufc), offered him the chance to fight 4 weeks later, which adds 4 more weeks of hard training, 4 more weeks of expenses, an entire 2nd weight cut(which didn't work, probably because he already had a weight cut 4 weeks earlier) is completely irrelevant. So he got to fight later? What does that have to do with anything? What if he got the fight 2 months later? How about 6 months later? So you're saying that if he ever got another chance to fight Anthony Pettis, at any point in his career thereafter, that nullifies what he lost on that night? Yeah, it was never in question if he'd fight again, but we're talking about this specific date, when he lost out on lot's of potental money, and a big potental fight, because of Conor MCgregor's negligence.

6 days ago
8/6/06
FrontBroRian -
Kimbos Lice - 

You sound like a piece of shit from the trailer parks. Probably a tekashi fan too. 

I’m a guy that believes in working for what you get an not suing people for pussy reasons when you didn’t lose a cent.

I’d question your broke ass if you feel suing and handouts are the answer to your problems. Go get an education and work hard. Quit being a piece of shit

Yeah, until some idiot comes along, smashes glass in your face, and temperarily takes your ability to work for what you get. Do you understand how any of this works?

6 days ago
8/6/06

"You weren't able to work and missed out on potentally hundreds of thousands of dollars, because you were injured through the negligence of somebody else? Well... you went back to work a month later, so you didn't actually lose anything"

6 days ago
10/12/13
KING Stannis Baratheon -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

I feel like Borg was a cash grab, he's a mental case, that pulls out of fights the week if, on a regular basis. He probably saw his chance, and decided to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Chiesa actually has a legitimate claim.

That’s my feeling too but apparently “welders” on here have been unaware of metal shards in their eyes until hours later so that means borgs story must be true.. despite standing around looking completely relaxed after the incident and noticeably wearing his glasses. Kinda amazing that everyone else not wearing glasses didn’t seem to have this problem. I think he will pull his case or be exposed once Conor starts to fight this case.

I'm a welder and while there are some cases of blokes coming in the next day with a swollen eye majority of the time you fucken know when a bit of swarf or metal dust gets in your eye almost immediately.

6 days ago
10/12/13

^to clarify, I've never had weld spatter in my eyes, you gotta be doing something seriously wrong for that to happen.

6 days ago
2/24/07

"You weren't able to work and missed out on potentally hundreds of thousands of dollars, because you were injured through the negligence of somebody else? Well... you went back to work a month later, so you didn't actually lose anything"

There’s no way you’re this dense. I’ll try to break it down for you slower yet I’m sure you’ll still be confused.

No bus incident: Chiesa shows up and gets his ass beat by Pettis. Makes $35k to show

Bus incident: Chiesa still makes his $35k to show. Fights Pettis 4 weeks later and makes another $35k to show while getting his ass beat by Pettis.

No incident: Chiesa makes $35k

Incident: Chiesa makes $70k in 4 weeks.

Quit being retarded
6 days ago
3/18/12
FrontBroRian -

There’s no way you’re this dense. I’ll try to break it down for you slower yet I’m sure you’ll still be confused.

No bus incident: Chiesa shows up and gets his ass beat by Pettis. Makes $35k to show

Bus incident: Chiesa still makes his $35k to show. Fights Pettis 4 weeks later and makes another $35k to show while getting his ass beat by Pettis.

Quit being retarded

Chiesa would have fought Khabib 

6 days ago
8/26/11
FrontBroRian -

Quit being retarded

You McGregor fans go to no end to honor and protect him. Do you hear yourself?

6 days ago
8/6/06
FrontBroRian -

Quit being retarded

Who are you to say he wouldn't have gotten his show/win money, got two performance bonuses, then fought again a month later? You are not the person to determine that. Not even to mention he likely missed out on a title shot. Why can you not comprehend this? What he did for money a month later, is 100% irrelevant, and has absolutely nothing to do with his loss of potental earning, on that day. Not to mention the emotional toll of going through an entire training camp for the biggest fight of his career, then getting pulled 2 days out, in the middle of a brutal weight cut. I really can't tell if you're trolling or actually being serious.

6 days ago
7/2/11
Al Cappucino -

You Sir, are correct

5 days ago
2/24/07
Kimbos Lice - 
FrontBroRian -

Quit being retarded

You McGregor fans go to no end to honor and protect him. Do you hear yourself?

Not sure how you equate Chiesa being a bitch and being a Conor fan.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to make that connection and avoid reality I guess.
5 days ago
2/24/07
FrontBroRian -

Quit being retarded

Who are you to say he wouldn't have gotten his show/win money, got two performance bonuses, then fought again a month later? You are not the person to determine that. Not even to mention he likely missed out on a title shot. Why can you not comprehend this? What he did for money a month later, is 100% irrelevant, and has absolutely nothing to do with his loss of potental earning, on that day. Not to mention the emotional toll of going through an entire training camp for the biggest fight of his career, then getting pulled 2 days out, in the middle of a brutal weight cut. I really can't tell if you're trolling or actually being serious.

LOL yes he was better than Pettis that day but way worse than him 4 weeks later.

You guys are fn retarded.

Funny how being pulled 2 days out, and the brutal weight cut, and the emotional toll didn’t completely destroy Pettis’ world like it did for Chiesa.
5 days ago
11/20/05

Chiesa should get about 10 million IMO, and that's on the lite side. Time for this coked up midget to learn a lesson.

5 days ago
2/2/15
oranos -

Also where the fuck is Ray Borg with his bullshit claiming he got an eye injury from the glass while wearing his glasses? You remember that fucking clown ?

I've gotten stuff in my eye while wearing actual safety glasses, so it can happen very easily, moron.

5 days ago
5/16/10

Conor fucked up  ..... and whatever comes out of this he needs to just take care of  .... if you wanna be the boss then you gotta pay those boss bills 

Plus he could really fuck his image up going after the guys that were in the bus he threw a dolly at 

5 days ago
11/27/13
Bilge Water -
oranos -

I've gotten stuff in my eye while wearing actual safety glasses, so it can happen very easily, moron.

Did you realise you had “stuff” in your eye when it happened or not until later?

In borgs case his credibility is in question because not only did glass work it’s way around his glasses but he also did not realise until later it would seem.

5 days ago
11/27/13
haya1340 -

Conor fucked up  ..... and whatever comes out of this he needs to just take care of  .... if you wanna be the boss then you gotta pay those boss bills 

Plus he could really fuck his image up going after the guys that were in the bus he threw a dolly at 

I think you’ll find Conor knows what he’s doing.. he’s the one with the millions after all

5 days ago
2/24/07
haya1340 - 

Those who lost out on paydays and opportunity, like Borg, should be compensated.

Those who did not lose out on pay or opportunity like Chiesa, Pettis, and Rose should not. And if they’re filing frivolous lawsuits for “emotional distress bullshit and PTSD,” Conor should undoubtedly fight it.
5 days ago
5/10/08
Stu Cazzo - 
oranos -

This. He was right to sue.

Frankly - Conor should have done the right thing and agreed to pay him his show money plus extra for the bullshit he caused...
5 days ago
2/24/07
lionsoul - 
Stu Cazzo - 
oranos -

This. He was right to sue.

Frankly - Conor should have done the right thing and agreed to pay him his show money plus extra for the bullshit he caused...

You say he should get his show money and sue for the show money. So which is?

He already got his show money. You think he should get it twice? And then with fighting 4 weeks later, he got it again. So you think he should get his show money 3 times?
5 days ago
7/7/10

They are both looking for a money grab, end of the day. 

Both were rewarded by the UFC for the events that happen and given nice desk jobs where they would otherwise be sitting home doing nothing. 

Borg is MILKING IT just as bad...

anyone remember the interview from the day before or a few days where borg cleary had somethnig up with his eye way before the conor event and kept rubbing it. 

if you don't here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oe-jcXMoUg

5 days ago
10/9/10

There’s not enough information here to provide an accurate assessment and judgement of what happened. None of us were there and have no clue. 

Edited: 5 days ago
10/9/10
Stea1th -

They are both looking for a money grab, end of the day. 

Both were rewarded by the UFC for the events that happen and given nice desk jobs where they would otherwise be sitting home doing nothing. 

Borg is MILKING IT just as bad...

anyone remember the interview from the day before or a few days where borg cleary had somethnig up with his eye way before the conor event and kept rubbing it. 

if you don't here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oe-jcXMoUg

What are you talking about? I watched that entire video and I see ONE time where he rubbed his eye, it looked like something was caught in his eyelash and he was trying to pull it out. I see nothing else in this video to indicate his eye was already injured. Also, I wear contacts and glasses, my eyes get irritated all the time and I rub them but my eyes are fine. So again this means nothing.

Thats grasping if I’ve ever seen it. Besides do you follow Ray Borg at all? His case seems legit and he has a baby son that needed multiple surgeries for a brain issue. Hell, even if he was faking it I wouldn’t be mad. I would do anything to pay for my sons surgery if he was seriously in trouble.