UnderGround Forums McGregor tries to dismiss Chiesa lawsuit

3 days ago
3/13/18
panic686 -
FrontBroRian -
Stu Cazzo - 
oranos -

What were Chiesa's injuries? He had a small cut on his forehead? 

Also where the fuck is Ray Borg with his bullshit claiming he got an eye injury from the glass while wearing his glasses? You remember that fucking clown ?

Whatever it was - he wasn’t medically cleared to fight because of it.

He’s at least owed his show money imo.  

He fought the exact same opponent, same pay, same bonus opportunities, etc...like 4 weeks later.

He didn’t lose anything.

But I’m sure he and Rose are holed up in their homes due to the trauma and emotional distress, and money would help all that

Time value of money. Money now vs 4 weeks later. It also interrupted his training flow and peak. 

You are are a moron when it comes to this situation. Someone fucks with my lovelihoid like that I would sue as well. 

Exactly this. Easiest weight cut to date. 100% injury free AT THAT TIME FOR THAT FIGHT.  Now because of some fucked up little drunken punk, 4 weeks go by, life gets in the way, mind is elsehwere, not the greatest weight cut and a new niggling pain in his big toe. None of which were there before. Plus some little runt has added a new scar to his 5 head that was never there before as well.  What do you think some drugged up jackass gets a free ride from giving you a scar on your face outside the scope of your profession because OH WELL HE GOT PAID further down the road anyway.

Absurd logic.

3 days ago
7/19/13
KING Stannis Baratheon -

I have to say I’m coming around to FBR’s way of thinking on this. It seems like the UFC compensated him as it was and anything past that is just milking a situation because of who the assailant was. That said, let that be a lesson to Conor that people will see dollar signs when he does something stupid. He only has himself to blame for this but that doesn’t mean that Chiesa and Borg etc aren’t being opportunistic. 

King Stannis who are you trying to fool? Lol.. you were one of Conor’s most adamant supporters on these threads! Did you think you slipped under the radar? Of course you would agree with FRB.. funny guy right here!  As if you needed much convincing.

3 days ago
5/8/16
3fie -
panic686 -
FrontBroRian -
Stu Cazzo - 
oranos -

What were Chiesa's injuries? He had a small cut on his forehead? 

Also where the fuck is Ray Borg with his bullshit claiming he got an eye injury from the glass while wearing his glasses? You remember that fucking clown ?

Whatever it was - he wasn’t medically cleared to fight because of it.

He’s at least owed his show money imo.  

He fought the exact same opponent, same pay, same bonus opportunities, etc...like 4 weeks later.

He didn’t lose anything.

But I’m sure he and Rose are holed up in their homes due to the trauma and emotional distress, and money would help all that

Time value of money. Money now vs 4 weeks later. It also interrupted his training flow and peak. 

You are are a moron when it comes to this situation. Someone fucks with my lovelihoid like that I would sue as well. 

Exactly this. Easiest weight cut to date. 100% injury free AT THAT TIME FOR THAT FIGHT.  Now because of some fucked up little drunken punk, 4 weeks go by, life gets in the way, mind is elsehwere, not the greatest weight cut and a new niggling pain in his big toe. None of which were there before. Plus some little runt has added a new scar to his 5 head that was never there before as well.  What do you think some drugged up jackass gets a free ride from giving you a scar on your face outside the scope of your profession because OH WELL HE GOT PAID further down the road anyway.

Absurd logic.

Dude he does not have a scar, it was 100 percent gone 4 weeks later..  that was a smaller cut,I cant beleieve nyac pulled him from that fight... he must have complained hoping to sue conor