UnderGround Forums Megan Anderson looks great

5/19/19 12:34 PM
1/15/07
Lucas Maximus - 

Watching her opponent warm up for the fight just now, I would call Anderson the lock of the night

Don't quit your day job, bro. 

5/19/19 1:04 PM
9/24/18
Megan might be a decent enough athlete, but she's not a fighter.
5/19/19 2:15 PM
11/28/03

shes got the grappling of floyd maywether

5/19/19 3:39 PM
2/15/06
Jones right nostril - Megan might be a decent enough athlete, but she's not a fighter.

I think she thought that her length was a bigger Advantage than it actually is. Especially when it goes to the ground.
5/19/19 3:56 PM
6/27/18
StrikingMMA -
Jones right nostril - Megan might be a decent enough athlete, but she's not a fighter.

I think she thought that her length was a bigger Advantage than it actually is. Especially when it goes to the ground.

Reach is a major advantage is fighting. But the benefits of her reach are outweighed by her lack of development in grappling.

MMA success requires fighters to have reasonable skill in all areas. Demian Maia is a one-dimensional fighter, but he's still a better striker than Megan is a grappler.

5/19/19 6:58 PM
10/5/11
TequilaYuen -
StrikingMMA -

Reach is a major advantage is fighting. But the benefits of her reach are outweighed by her lack of development in grappling.

MMA success requires fighters to have reasonable skill in all areas. Demian Maia is a one-dimensional fighter, but he's still a better striker than Megan is a grappler.

Problem is she doesn’t use her reach advantage that well.

5/19/19 7:35 PM
5/15/15
DJ Spazzy Dad -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Dugs95 -
multiculturaljoseph -

Haven’t met a tall chick who didn’t love anal

Really? Interesting.... any theories as to why though? 

Taller broads have a larger vagina, if they want to “feel it” they have to open the back door otherwise it’s hotdog in a hallway, you’re barely touching the sides. 

Speak for yourself. I stick it in, then walk up. I can hold two cups of coffee and 12 donuts all at once.

This is one of the greatest comebacks of all time.

5/20/19 2:53 AM
4/16/11
Chael_McD -
DJ Spazzy Dad -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Dugs95 -
multiculturaljoseph -

Haven’t met a tall chick who didn’t love anal

Really? Interesting.... any theories as to why though? 

Taller broads have a larger vagina, if they want to “feel it” they have to open the back door otherwise it’s hotdog in a hallway, you’re barely touching the sides. 

Speak for yourself. I stick it in, then walk up. I can hold two cups of coffee and 12 donuts all at once.

This is one of the greatest comebacks of all time.

Bakers dozen? Still impressive 

5/20/19 2:59 AM
12/14/15

Anderson is an amateur level fighter. She’s mens MMA in 1998. 

Edited: 5/20/19 10:11 AM
2/15/06
TequilaYuen - 
StrikingMMA -

Reach can be a major advantage if a you have the s.t.yle to make it work and be you have the athletic skill to make it work. Jon Bones Jones is a great example of someone using his reach to Great advantage. Megan has the frame but she doesn't really have the skill to put it together to make it work for her like Jones does. Just towering over your opponent at weigh-ins is not enough.

Then the ground game is a whole other issue.
5/20/19 11:12 AM
3/16/18

5/20/19 11:30 AM
8/10/05
Lesbi' honest; you all don't have a chance with her.

5/20/19 12:19 PM
5/11/05
TequilaYuen -

Megan needs to spend less time doing photo shoots and more time grappling. It's ridiculous she has any kind of name with such a massive hole in her game.

How bout a photo shoot of this massive hole

5/20/19 3:11 PM
1/1/01
should be 0-3 in ufc if she cut her toenails......
5/20/19 5:20 PM
10/19/12
shootfightermike - should be 0-3 in ufc if she cut her toenails......

Fuck off bud

5/20/19 7:21 PM
11/21/05

lol...lesser known fact, Luke is a covert mod and deletes posts he doesn't like.

He also drinks his pee.

5/20/19 8:13 PM
1/21/18
StrikingMMA -
TequilaYuen - 
StrikingMMA -

Reach can be a major advantage if a you have the s.t.yle to make it work and be you have the athletic skill to make it work. Jon Bones Jones is a great example of someone using his reach to Great advantage. Megan has the frame but she doesn't really have the skill to put it together to make it work for her like Jones does. Just towering over your opponent at weigh-ins is not enough.

Then the ground game is a whole other issue.

Struve comes to mind as someone massive who never learned to utilize his size. Even amongst guys like Travis browne who are huge at 6'5, he still had 6 inches on him and got KOd throwing a knee with his hands down from outside of range...

5/22/19 1:44 AM
4/10/03

In

5/22/19 2:03 AM
10/5/07
never noticed how crooked her nose was. Was that a recent break?
5/22/19 5:06 PM
8/20/03
TequilaYuen - 

Megan needs to spend less time doing photo shoots and more time grappling. It's ridiculous she has any kind of name with such a massive hole in her game.

Agreed.

5/22/19 9:28 PM
11/29/11
Lucas Maximus -

OKAAAYYYYYY LOL

Go drink some piss idiot 

5/23/19 12:22 AM
3/18/02
Pat Giles - 
shootfightermike - should be 0-3 in ufc if she cut her toenails......

Fuck off bud

explain to me how he is wrong

5/23/19 12:46 AM
3/17/17
Just saw this thread at the top and since its near the top of the page ill say this. Lets stop talking about this chick now. She had some crazed super fan/friend of hers promoting the shit out of her for no reason even though everyone can watch the Tweet fight and know she was never that good. Its been proven now that shes a decent striker due to her height but a shit overall fighter.

Its over. Shes a bust. Lets move on to some real talent and quit giving her attention until she actually earns the attention.