UnderGround Forums Miesha Tate interviews Colby Covington

5 days ago
10/9/10
ducks18 -

Lets be honest, that was the worst question to open up a show....  “Hey Colby so what made you say nice things about Robbie?”   lol wtf? 

Well if you stir up as much shit as Colby does then you better be ready for the hard questions. 

5 days ago
10/26/05
I find it weird to invite a dude on your show who's personna is to be an asshole and get butthurt when he's an asshole
5 days ago
6/17/16
God Of Thunder -
Target_the_Gash -

Colby's oral abuse of Meisha's taint was explosive and relentless.

Lol that was gold my friend 

He was motorboating that ass.

5 days ago
6/17/16
chupecabre - I find it weird to invite a dude on your show who's personna is to be an asshole and get butthurt when he's an asshole

They were flirting.

5 days ago
4/18/19

Meisha tells Colby that he is fake and not real.

colby doesn’t hang up and cry.

colby tells meisha she is fake.

Meisha hides behind a man and cries about Colby attacking her. 

Lmao... these snowflakes are so weak. It’s ok for them to attack you but please do not attack them. Pathetic!

5 days ago
6/20/14

Lol

5 days ago
12/7/18
Buckeyeman3745 -

Meisha tells Colby that he is fake and not real.

colby doesn’t hang up and cry.

colby tells meisha she is fake.

Meisha hides behind a man and cries about Colby attacking her. 

Lmao... these snowflakes are so weak. It’s ok for them to attack you but please do not attack them. Pathetic!

I cant believe that I'm the only one pointing out the hypocrisy in her stance too. She says she hates Colby for thrash talking yet then hates Colby for giving Lawlor respect. Thats why I call her a dumb bitch who's only intent was to shit on Colby no matter what. But still, the thing that pissed me off most was the blatant white knight. If you are defending a random women like that, you're a weak man with low T levels. The only girls in your life who you should go all out for no matter what, your daughter, your wife, your mother, your sister 

Edited: 4 days ago
12/7/18
MasterofMartialArts -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
MasterofMartialArts -
2breath2feel -

Miesha is literally doing he same thing Colby is doing, being fake but it's way worse because she is only saying that shit because it's her bosses' opinion on fighting and not hers, she is promoting onefc, and she is telling Colby not to be fake while....being fake. At least this is COLBY's gimmick you fucking airhead lol. 

What’s fake about what she said? 

She doesn’t like trash talk. She never has, her entire career. 

Miesha said she hates thrash talking, yet she was grilling Colby for showing respect to Lawlor. She CONTRADICTED her own stance. Nothing she said made any sense. She was only there to pick a fight and chastise. "Wha I hate that Colby thrash talks"....."wha you showed Lawlor respect, you're fake." Sounds a bit bipolar to me cough cough. Were you the whiteknight at the end Haha?

I guess you don’t know the difference between trash talk and just sheer opinion.... which aligns perfectly with this new generation that seems to have changed the meaning of everything in the English language. 

By the way, she didn’t tell him he was fake. She said “we are used to seeing you trash talk, get headlines, etc... why the change in tune?” There’s nothing “trash talk” about what she said. It’s a question, and a valid one. 

I don’t know if you know what trash talk is, but it’s not JUST an opinion. It’s talking shit. Examples: 

“I’ll pat your wife on the ass right after she makes my steak medium rare” 

“who the fook is that guy” 

Just saying that you don’t like what somebody does isn’t trash talk. Learn the difference. 

She said she hates Colby for talking thrash, yet then shitted on Colby for giving Lawor respect. She's contradicting her own stance period. I will "learn the difference" when you Learn how to actually use your brain logically and can comprehend simple things. learn what hypocrisy means:)

5 days ago
10/9/10
ConorWinsTheRematch -
MasterofMartialArts -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
MasterofMartialArts -
2breath2feel -

Miesha is literally doing he same thing Colby is doing, being fake but it's way worse because she is only saying that shit because it's her bosses' opinion on fighting and not hers, she is promoting onefc, and she is telling Colby not to be fake while....being fake. At least this is COLBY's gimmick you fucking airhead lol. 

Miesha said she hates thrash talking, yet she was grilling Colby for showing respect to Lawlor. She CONTRADICTED her own stance. Nothing she said made any sense. She was only there to pick a fight and chastise. "Wha I hate that Colby thrash talks"....."wha you showed Lawlor respect, you're fake." Sounds a bit bipolar to me cough cough. Were you the whiteknight at the end Haha?

I guess you don’t know the difference between trash talk and just sheer opinion.... which aligns perfectly with this new generation that seems to have changed the meaning of everything in the English language. 

By the way, she didn’t tell him he was fake. She said “we are used to seeing you trash talk, get headlines, etc... why the change in tune?” There’s nothing “trash talk” about what she said. It’s a question, and a valid one. 

I don’t know if you know what trash talk is, but it’s not JUST an opinion. It’s talking shit. Examples: 

Just saying that you don’t like what somebody does isn’t trash talk. Learn the difference. 

Goodness you are legit off your rocker lol. This Reply had NOTHING to do with what I said. She said she hates Colby for talking thrash, yet then shitted on Colby for giving Lawor respect. She's contradicting her own stance period. I will "learn the difference" when you Learn how to actually use your brain logically and can comprehend simple things. learn what hypocrisy means:)

She didn’t shit on him for giving Lawler respect, jackass. She asked him why he complimented him instead of talking shit like he always does. She didn’t say “I hate that you respected Lawler”. She asked Colby a valid question. 

What exactly is hypocritical about that? 

4 days ago
12/10/11

Later

12/7/18
MasterofMartialArts -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
MasterofMartialArts -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
MasterofMartialArts -
2breath2feel -

Goodness you are legit off your rocker lol. This Reply had NOTHING to do with what I said. She said she hates Colby for talking thrash, yet then shitted on Colby for giving Lawor respect. She's contradicting her own stance period. I will "learn the difference" when you Learn how to actually use your brain logically and can comprehend simple things. learn what hypocrisy means:)

She didn’t shit on him for giving Lawler respect, jackass. She asked him why he complimented him instead of talking shit like he always does. She didn’t say “I hate that you respected Lawler”. She asked Colby a valid question. 

She didnt need to say it in the exact words you were looking for. Her implication was clear. understand her tone. It wasnt some polite genuine question In honest good faith, "hey is there any reason why you gave Lawlor respect?" She came out the gate attacking.. "when you give Lawlor respect it shows how fake you are." she was trying to blow up his whole gimmick.

How can you not understand that even in the context you provided it's still a CONTRADICTION to HER STANCE too? She asked from her perspective. She grilled Colby about giving Lawor respect. It was about her opinion, and her feelings toward Colby. This after talking about how she hates that Colby thrash talks. You are either the white knight in the video or Miesha herself lol

4 days ago
10/9/10
ConorWinsTheRematch -
MasterofMartialArts -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
MasterofMartialArts -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
MasterofMartialArts -
2breath2feel -

She didnt need to say it in the exact words you were looking for. Her implication was clear. understand her tone. It wasnt some polite genuine question In honest good faith, "hey is there any reason why you gave Lawlor respect?" She came out the gate attacking.. "when you give Lawlor respect it shows how fake you are." she was trying to blow up his whole gimmick.

How can you not understand that even in the context you provided it's still a CONTRADICTION to HER STANCE too? She asked from her perspective. She grilled Colby about giving Lawor respect. It was about her opinion, and her feelings toward Colby. This after talking about how she hates that Colby thrash talks. You are either the white knight in the video or Miesha herself lol

Ok man. 

That’s what you’re inferring. Funny you call me that because you’re the textbook definition of a white knight for multiple fighters on this forum. 

In all of the posts I’ve seen from you, you don’t have the capacity to have a logical conversation. You’re way too emotional. Any time somebody disagrees with something you say, you get super defensive, start using all caps, just repeating yourself aggressively. 

I should have known not to reply to you. 

4 days ago
1/9/11

Colby sounded pretty bad..

He got defensive on a simple question, (you can assume there was a hidden implication) but the job of the interviewer is to ask the questions that the fans want to know the answers to.

I, personally, was curious as to why he gave Lawler respect, then shat on Hughes (Lawler's old training partner/idol) like that and was glad to hear the question asked. I didn't like Colby's defensive remark.. He clearly could not comprehend the difference between a personal attack and a judgement on a persona you created. 

White knight owned him up for sure.

When you have to resort to shit talking the radio show you agreed to be on instead of answering a few questions and gaining more exposure to a demographic you possibly didn't make yourself available to earlier, maybe even swaying some people who are on the fence about you... It's just too awful.

4 days ago
10/26/05
What's funny is his asshole shtick is working...really well. Nobody new he was even on that show yet now people have been talking about it and him for days. The shit he's selling...y'all are buying whether you like it or not.
4 days ago
12/16/05
I thought he was overly defensive, but I also felt like he wasn't talking about her leaked photos when he said pictures on the internet. I felt like he was referring to the Fight Magazine shoot and the ESPN Body Issue. The male host brought up leaked photos. I didn't think he was going there.
4 days ago
10/9/10
the_decimator -

Colby sounded pretty bad..

He got defensive on a simple question, (you can assume there was a hidden implication) but the job of the interviewer is to ask the questions that the fans want to know the answers to.

I, personally, was curious as to why he gave Lawler respect, then shat on Hughes (Lawler's old training partner/idol) like that and was glad to hear the question asked. I didn't like Colby's defensive remark.. He clearly could not comprehend the difference between a personal attack and a judgement on a persona you created. 

White knight owned him up for sure.

When you have to resort to shit talking the radio show you agreed to be on instead of answering a few questions and gaining more exposure to a demographic you possibly didn't make yourself available to earlier, maybe even swaying some people who are on the fence about you... It's just too awful.

100% accurate on all counts here

Meisha’s job is to ask questions, and because of Colby’s emotional and defensive answer, we still don’t really know the answer to the question. I was curious to know that as well. 

I thought Meisha probably got a little triggered there, but I think she defended herself well and was pretty honest about the way she felt. 

I’m not sure who white knight guy was but I do know that it’s a fairly popular MMA show on Sirius XM. Igenerally  don’t listen to it because it’s on in the evenings. 

Dont worry though, your post will be ignored by most in this thread because it’s full of logic. 

4 days ago
2/8/12
MasterofMartialArts -
ducks18 -

Lets be honest, that was the worst question to open up a show....  “Hey Colby so what made you say nice things about Robbie?”   lol wtf? 

Well if you stir up as much shit as Colby does then you better be ready for the hard questions. 

LOL

4 days ago
2/8/12
btr740 - I thought he was overly defensive, but I also felt like he wasn't talking about her leaked photos when he said pictures on the internet. I felt like he was referring to the Fight Magazine shoot and the ESPN Body Issue. The male host brought up leaked photos. I didn't think he was going there.

Same here.  The nudes were after she retired.  She was known as the “sexiest WMMA” with photos galore.  I think that’s why he said “and other things I could really destroy you with” .  It was the cohost that said nudes.  But knowing Colby he probably knew exactly what he was doing. 

2/22/13

He’s looking for the McGregor bucks but is missing a key point.

Conor has charisma. Alongside all the controversy, there’s a good mixture of comedy and humility. Go back and look at Conor’s first post fight interview: go and check most of his post-fight reactions in the Octagon. Go watch some of his low-key interviews or the hilarious one-on-ones with Diaz.

Anyone can just stand around shouting controversial shit to get attention: it’s the easiest path to take and reminiscent of the high-school clown.

I see people reference Chael in relation to Colby, but again, I see a huge difference. As wild as some of Chael’s comments were, he could think on his feet and could turn on his persona at the right time(s).

This Colby dude is dumb as a bag of rocks. Great fighter, but promotion style is lazy and weak and he doesn’t have the ability to roll with the punches verbally. He stutters; gets lost for words and can’t keep up with the telepromter in his head. Does he even realise that there’s an off button to the heel role? He knows that he doesn’t have to stay in character 24/7 right?

Guy’s got bags of talent and obviously a hard work ethic, just a shame he overshadows that with the lazy, weak-ass kindergarten act.

3 days ago
3/23/02
Love Colby, and the fact he called her out.

Some martial artists/fighters market themselves the best by grabbing headlines, some like to keep it humble.
Maybe some are martial artists and some are just fighters.

Sounds like Meisha talked shit about Colby to someone in confidence, or not publicly, but obviously got back to him and he couldn't wait.
3 days ago
2/8/12
edock02 - Love Colby, and the fact he called her out.

Some martial artists/fighters market themselves the best by grabbing headlines, some like to keep it humble.
Maybe some are martial artists and some are just fighters.

Sounds like Meisha talked shit about Colby to someone in confidence, or not publicly, but obviously got back to him and he couldn't wait.

I’m surprised he agreed to go on her show.  He sounded civil at the beginning and then they ask the dumbest questions ever to kickstart an interview. 

3 days ago
1/1/01
MasterofMartialArts - 
ducks18 -

I thought it was an interesting question. I don't think Colby is thoughtful enough to give a real answer though. Seems like he just took as her taking shots at his "asshole" persona/angle and implying that he's "fake".

Doesn't want to talk about why he might respect or admire someone, That shit is soft. He just wants to be abrasive and talk shit, lol. She brought up him being cool to Robbie, that's an insult to a mean guy. Let him do his thing I guess. He doesn't have it in him to be nice. EVER.
3 days ago
6/29/09
Hook line and sinker.....
3 days ago
10/26/05
morotetsuke - Hook line and sinker.....

Right? It's blatant and people can't see it. I find it hilarious 

3 days ago
1/1/01

Jesus! Poor Miesha wasn’t expecting that I doubt :/