UnderGround Forums Mike Dolce says Khabib definitely missed weight

10/26/20 3:34 AM
3/23/06

short vid

10/26/20 3:52 AM
8/23/04

It is clear as day. I don’t know how anyone could argue with that. 

10/26/20 4:53 AM
1/22/11

It's unclear from that video, but could anyone confirm whether or not Mike Dolce is a four-time World MMA Trainer of the Year? #hubris

10/26/20 10:58 AM
1/1/17
Who the fuck cared about Mike Dolce still? Dude hasnt won a fight since the fuckin IFL. FUck off
10/26/20 11:16 AM
2/2/15

Two zombie accounts posting one right after another. Interesting.

10/26/20 11:34 AM
1/1/01
Did he miss because of too many Nutella sandwiches or not enough Nutella sandwiches?

Is Nutella even halal?
10/26/20 11:47 AM
7/12/14

Let's say for posterity that he could have made weight, he 100% was not weighed properly.

10/26/20 1:55 PM
7/7/10
willis007 -

Let's say for posterity that he could have made weight, he 100% was not weighed properly.

crazy

10/26/20 2:09 PM
7/28/02

that gif is slo mo as well- the official was VERY quick to wipe the scale

10/27/20 1:03 AM
3/23/06
NakedYoga420 - Who the fuck cared about Mike Dolce still? Dude hasnt won a fight since the fuckin IFL. FUck off

You can suck my dick from the backside, bitch  

10/27/20 11:17 AM
1/1/17
knockoutfighter - 
NakedYoga420 - Who the fuck cared about Mike Dolce still? Dude hasnt won a fight since the fuckin IFL. FUck off

We already tried, you dick cant reach that far.
10/27/20 11:51 AM
4/12/05

Lucas how did u make out with the spicy wings?

HE MADE IT

Dolce trying to destroy a fighters legacy. wtf!!!!!

10/27/20 11:57 AM
12/1/10

even his head coach at aka said the weigh in was done incorrectly. I gained so much respect for him for saying that it actually cancelled out my feelings on the weigh in.

10/27/20 11:58 AM
12/1/10

On Thursday morning, one day prior to the weigh-ins, Mendez said Nurmagomedov weighed, 161 pounds, or six pounds from the 155-pound mark required of the title fight. The team was going to do a second weight cut on Thursday evening, but Nurmagomedov said he was instead going to wake up early on Friday morning and cut the remaining weight. Mendez didn't attend the weight-cutting session – he doesn't do so in general – and after getting a positive report from Nurmagomedov's teammates, he started getting calls about a potential problem on the scale.

"I'm like, what the hell are people talking about? He was right on point," Mendez said. "There's no way something went wrong. And then I watched the weigh-in, and the guys that were doing the scale thing, man, those guys were speedy Gonzales? What the hell were they doing? That was so damn quick the way they did that. I would think something's up myself, personally.

"If you watch [the weigh-in], which I did watch, Khabib grabbed both of those guys hands, he steps on the scale, and as soon as he releases his hands, the guys are like already. It's like, what the f*ck? Why'd they go so fast with the scale? He was on weight. He was on point."

Mendez said a close review of the video shows Nurmagomedov was on weight, but admits the episode "did look suspicious." The responsibility for the bad look, however, rests with the weigh-in officials, not Nurmagomedov.

"They weigh you before you go to the weigh-ins; they weigh you right before you go out. So they make sure you're on point, No. 1. No. 2, if Khabib was having problems with weight, why the hell would he be the first one knowing they're going to weigh him? He wouldn't want to be the first one out. He was the first one out because he was on weight, and he wanted to get out of there and start eating."

10/28/20 12:21 AM
3/23/06
NakedYoga420 -
knockoutfighter - 

We already tried, you dick cant reach that far.

We... lol.  

10/28/20 1:03 AM
8/2/11

it was dodgy as fuck and has been covered over with a quickness

10/28/20 1:34 AM
1/1/01

That's ridiculous and it should be digitally automated.  Doesn't take away from Khabib's victory as he had nothing to do with it, but definitely shady.

10/28/20 1:35 AM
8/4/15
HTMNDN -

even his head coach at aka said the weigh in was done incorrectly. I gained so much respect for him for saying that it actually cancelled out my feelings on the weigh in.

But what was he supposed to say? I mean, the footage speaks for itself. He can't deny what everyone can clearly see. 

translated,' sure, it did look fishy but guess what, we weighed in prior to coming out and my fighter was 100% not cheating, he was on point, the officials are the cheats, not my fighter' 

10/28/20 2:31 AM
8/2/11
Attila -

That's ridiculous and it should be digitally automated.  Doesn't take away from Khabib's victory as he had nothing to do with it, but definitely shady.

Why shouldn't it take away from it if one guy went through the fucking pain and made the weight and the other doesn't? It should 100% take away from it

10/28/20 3:23 AM
2/27/12

If the official cheated on the weigh-in it can only be because he was told to do so which means Khabib and his team knew he was heavy.

10/28/20 10:48 AM
1/1/01
tj tapper - Did he miss because of too many Nutella sandwiches or not enough Nutella sandwiches?

Is Nutella even halal?

Twas a "finger scoop", not a sandwich...

10/28/20 11:07 AM
8/15/11

I thought the weigh ins were ceremonial or something. Mendez hinted at that but isn't there a private weigh in and a public one? It sounds so obvious that I must be missing something. It doesn't explain things like DC and the towel. Unless it's the official weigh in of course. I was under the impression this was for cameras. 

10/28/20 12:05 PM
1/9/11
shawarma -

I thought the weigh ins were ceremonial or something. Mendez hinted at that but isn't there a private weigh in and a public one? It sounds so obvious that I must be missing something. It doesn't explain things like DC and the towel. Unless it's the official weigh in of course. I was under the impression this was for cameras. 

There are 3 times they hit the scale. 

This video everyone is on about is the Official Weigh Ins

1. They hit the scale in the back before going out. (Should give fighter an idea of what to expect. You are on or you are not) 

2. Then they go out and weigh in at the Official Weigh In. This happens usually early in the morning the day of the Weigh Ins. This is with the Athletic Commission for all US fights and UFC for international ones with no regulating body like Abu Dabi.

3. They hit the scale for the fans again for the Televised Weigh-In with the main event interview (no weight is recorded at this time as the fighters are rehydrating)

10/28/20 12:24 PM
12/1/10
the_decimator - 
shawarma -

1. They hit the scale in the back before going out. (Should give fighter an idea of what to expect. You are on or you are not) 

2. Then they go out and weigh in at the Official Weigh In. This happens usually early in the morning the day of the Weigh Ins. This is with the Athletic Commission for all US fights and UFC for international ones with no regulating body like Abu Dabi.

3. They hit the scale for the fans again for the Televised Weigh-In with the main event interview (no weight is recorded at this time as the fighters are rehydrating)

perfect break down.

10/28/20 3:16 PM
1/11/17
the_decimator -
shawarma -

So the weigh in we saw was just for show and no fighter would be on weight at this point? Or am I misunderstanding?