UnderGround Forums Miletich gofundme page..

5 days ago
1/13/04
Before the disrespect happens (which I assume it will), the info is below. Good friend of mine who has help a ton of people in the past regardless of race, color or religion via the MMA and post-MMA world..

Take it for what it's worth..

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-for-ufc-hall-of-famer-pat-miletich?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_cp%20share-sheet&fbclid=IwAR3puk0Vz9Jegv4QH-Qr4aIbSKSLatbTx6Ih8ExeRqRX8PFER_4wYBJctKs

UFC hall of famer Pat Miletich was recently fired from his position of fight commentator by LFA fighting for attending the protest at the Capitol in DC. Pat is a true American patriot who was well within his legal rights in attending a historical event not realizing this would result in his immediate termination by LFA. Pat has always been a true giver but now finds himself in a dire financial situation as his main source of income was just ripped from Pat and his family for the crime of supporting freedom.
Please consider helping out a true legend during this dark and unjust time in his life.
5 days ago
1/13/04

Pat Miletich joins Pride Rules MMA to clear the air on what really happened at Washington D.C.

5 days ago
6/14/12

Cuz Hanging out with vanilla isis seemed like such a great idea...

Edited: 5 days ago
1/13/04
Connorwinztharematch - 

The biggest racist on the UG posts - thanks..

5 days ago
1/13/04

5 days ago
6/14/12
Graduate1 -
Connorwinztharematch - 

Wait, im a racist now ? 

Lol. Tell Me more ms. Cleo

5 days ago
1/13/04
Connorwinztharematch - 
Graduate1 -
Connorwinztharematch - 

Wait, im a racist now ? 

The worst (known fact) - you don't remember what you posted a few years back?

5 days ago
6/14/12
Graduate1 -
Connorwinztharematch - 
Graduate1 -
Connorwinztharematch - 

Wait, im a racist now ? 

No. I dont. And neither do you evidently, you fucking magaloid retard. Please refresh my memory though, all seeing oracle.

5 days ago
1/13/04
Connorwinztharematch - 
Graduate1 -
Connorwinztharematch - 
Graduate1 -
Connorwinztharematch - 

Wait, im a racist now ? 

No. I dont. And neither do you evidently, you fucking magaloid retard. Please refresh my memory though, all seeing oracle.

I don't have to but you definitely should.

Cheers..

5 days ago
6/14/12
Graduate1 -
Connorwinztharematch - 
Graduate1 -
Connorwinztharematch - 
Graduate1 -
Connorwinztharematch - 

Wait, im a racist now ? 

I don't have to but you definitely should.

Cheers..

If you re going to accuse me of something as vile as that then the burden of proof is on you to deliver. 

Remember when you outed yourself as a pederast a few years ago? 

5 days ago
1/1/01

I don`t think that he is hurting for money yet.The LFA probably paid pretty well & his wife is a chiropractor.

Does he still have the MMA Live gig?

5 days ago
10/23/07

I heard he bullied a person hero of mine big Tim Sylvia when Tim first joined his dojo. Tim overcame that to be world champion and he was bullied no more cause he was the man, redemption.

I hope pat apologised to Tim for that treatment. 

5 days ago
7/29/02

mat serra.gif

5 days ago
4/22/07

I have no issue avoiding LFA for a while, but Pat has made a lot more than I have, I wont be sending any dough.

5 days ago
9/20/19

I donated 2k 

5 days ago
1/26/08

guessing it is shut down within 48 hours, GFM is cracking down on anyone raising money for anyone who was at the capital (ouside of victims)

5 days ago
1/13/10
superCalo -

I heard he bullied a person hero of mine big Tim Sylvia when Tim first joined his dojo. Tim overcame that to be world champion and he was bullied no more cause he was the man, redemption.

I hope pat apologised to Tim for that treatment. 

Pat wants your forgiveness 

5 days ago
9/24/12

How is he broke? He was a former champion, who ran one of the most succesful gyms in MMA history, as well as being employed on a regular basis as a commnetator etc. How the hell has he no money left?

5 days ago
4/21/06
inf0 - 

mat serra.gif

zacktly

4 days ago
1/1/01

“main source of income was just ripped from Pat and his family for the crime of supporting freedom.” 

Lol at “the crime of supporting freedom.” I generally like Pat and if he was simply part of the peaceful protest than his job should be quickly restored. However, if Pat actually entered any federal building at any point in time in association with the treasonous storming of the capital then I sincerely hope that no one hires him again to ever work in any broadcast position. 

4 days ago
6/9/16

$205 raised after the first 12 hours. Looks like most people realize there are better uses for their money.

4 days ago
2/24/11
Taco Muncher -

$205 raised after the first 12 hours. Looks like most people realize there are better uses for their money.

Like seriously, why should we send money to someone who had a successful career so far because they got fired?  

What in the actual fuck is this shit!!!  

A lot more deserving causes deserve our monies. 

4 days ago
6/28/10

lol. TDS strong in this thread.

4 days ago
11/8/08

I thought the Capital protestors believed in working for your money and not taking handouts?

4 days ago
10/11/18
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 

guessing it is shut down within 48 hours, GFM is cracking down on anyone raising money for anyone who was at the capital (ouside of victims)

And yet ones for BLM and Antifa can stay up.