UnderGround Forums My Academy in Chicago, IL

6/20/19 3:32 AM
11/29/11

Me! Elias! And Wanderlei Silva !!

6/20/19 4:03 AM
4/22/07

LOFL at using Wandy as some brilliant barometer of racism.  Cmon Kirik. 

6/20/19 4:43 AM
11/11/13

I am always pleased to discover someone with learning difficulties has managed to diversify their portfolio. Well done cupcake.

6/20/19 7:50 AM
2/1/08

He said some racist shit, of that there is no doubt and with proof, I don't want to call people racist too quick, I think he may have simply taken his "bad guy" role too far with Wandy, Silva and I don't recall but there was 2 other instaces where he insulted Latinos and Africans. Plus add the CRAZY amount of PED use, some of his shit was off the charts, plus the fact he is republican for some and you have a shit storm, entertaining like another boxing figure, Mayorga, who took shit too far (not race but he would include wives and family in insults) yes, but not  figure the UG is creating, some of you guys have pulled out your knee pads for Chael lol my God, so maybe Paulie was right about MMA fans.

Do not know Elias but he is charitable in his actions to his community, that only a positive.

6/20/19 7:56 AM
2/1/08
BJTT-OGtripleOG -
Kirik -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 

Your article on Chael was completely uncalled for.  You don't come off as a guy that I would want to train with.

You're not Latino. If you were, you might see Chael's slights in a different light.

Wanderlei Silva did - "This guy is a racist and he doesn't deserve our respect. I wouldn't be mad [at him] if I had no reasons to be. This is just one of the things he said about us. Now, if you want to cheer for him be my guest, you deserve my respect. I don't agree with him and I think we should be united this time. We're stronger together."

Kirik, I know you 'hired' this dipshit bit I think it's time to cut your losses.

You're a smart guy & should know that most of what Chael did was tongue in cheek. He talked his way to the top & by all accounts (except for a few 'journalists') is an exceptional human being.

You're gonna use a wanderlei quote as a moral compass??

How is he exceptional?!

I love dark comedy as much as the next guy but in the comedy context where its expected at LEAST to some degree, the Wandy comment wasn't enough for you?? I guess some have lower morals.

Connor is a great example of funny trash talk without getting dirty

6/20/19 7:59 AM
12/29/18
Altair -
BJTT-OGtripleOG -
Kirik -

Your article on Chael was completely uncalled for.  You don't come off as a guy that I would want to train with.

You're not Latino. If you were, you might see Chael's slights in a different light.

Wanderlei Silva did - "This guy is a racist and he doesn't deserve our respect. I wouldn't be mad [at him] if I had no reasons to be. This is just one of the things he said about us. Now, if you want to cheer for him be my guest, you deserve my respect. I don't agree with him and I think we should be united this time. We're stronger together."

Kirik, I know you 'hired' this dipshit bit I think it's time to cut your losses.

You're a smart guy & should know that most of what Chael did was tongue in cheek. He talked his way to the top & by all accounts (except for a few 'journalists') is an exceptional human being.

How is he exceptional?!

I love dark comedy as much as the next guy but in the comedy context where its expected at LEAST to some degree, the Wandy comment wasn't enough for you?? I guess some have lower morals.

What did chael say to Wand that was racist?

Edited: 6/20/19 12:13 PM
11/14/16
Altair -
BJTT-OGtripleOG -
Kirik -

How is he exceptional?!

Conor has great trash talk without getting dirty? What fucking planet have you lived on for the last four years?

6/20/19 12:06 PM
4/29/09
Trumpsstinkypinky -
Altair -
BJTT-OGtripleOG -
Kirik -

How is he exceptional?!

Conor has great trash talk without getting dirty? What fucking planet have you lived for the last four years?

It was that moment we knew he was trolling 

6/20/19 12:10 PM
7/31/09

Saying off color comments to promote a fight doesn't mean a person is racist. 

Does Chael live his life actually looking to discriminate against people who aren't white?  No he doesn't. 

Have any of the people he has worked with or trained with said he was a racist that actively discriminates against different groups of people with his actions?  No they haven't.

6/20/19 12:29 PM
6/14/12
Trumpsstinkypinky -
Altair -
BJTT-OGtripleOG -
Kirik -

How is he exceptional?!

Conor has great trash talk without getting dirty? What fucking planet have you lived on for the last four years?

Lol derp

Hes Trolling

6/20/19 1:19 PM
1/1/01
ChimpFL - 

Guy writes a bullshit article about Chael being racist then states everyone who disagrees with him is racist. Lol bitch please.

must be a liberal
6/20/19 3:23 PM
6/30/07
Elias Cepeda -
ChicagoTom - 

Foundation team sounds pretty cool and I like how you're working with that school on the southwest side. Excellent work on pissing everyone off. 

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, nothing enrages racists like calling out racism. Alas. 

What about calling non racists racist?

Pisses me off, but by your metric simply being angered by the accusation substantiates the claim.

You're better than this Elias. At least you used to be.

6/20/19 3:29 PM
6/14/12
I'm the Black Dog -
Elias Cepeda -
ChicagoTom - 

Foundation team sounds pretty cool and I like how you're working with that school on the southwest side. Excellent work on pissing everyone off. 

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, nothing enrages racists like calling out racism. Alas. 

What about calling non racists racist?

Pisses me off, but by your metric simply being angered by the accusation substantiates the claim.

You're better than this Elias. At least you used to be.

Better start lowering your expectations now...

Edited: 6/20/19 3:36 PM
11/27/02

In an attempt to call out and "stop" racism fools like Elias have simply removed most if not all of the power and meaning of the word. Way to create an environment where actual racists and racism are harder to identify and point out. So on one hand it's a total scumbag move to loosely throw the term around but on the other hand no one cares any longer. Good job dude.

6/20/19 3:39 PM
4/22/07
Bret Kavanaugh -
Altair -
BJTT-OGtripleOG -
Kirik -

How is he exceptional?!

What did chael say to Wand that was racist?

Good luck getting an answer for this.  It will just be some goof quoting Wand saying Chael is racist.  

And yes like someone else said,  he just took the heel role really far.  Listen to his podcast and he is nothing like that,  kind of a fight nerd honestly.  

6/20/19 4:04 PM
1/1/01

Let's put up or shutup, cupcakes. The man posted his gym address. The gauntlet has been thrown at your feet. Dare you accept the challenge?

6/20/19 5:44 PM
12/29/18
Floppy Divac -

Let's put up or shutup, cupcakes. The man posted his gym address. The gauntlet has been thrown at your feet. Dare you accept the challenge?

I didn't take his OP as a challenge. It was more of a "people are talking about me, so I'm going to promote my gym" kind of thing

6/20/19 5:50 PM
10/17/13
Floppy Divac - 

I suggested to Elias that he should have Chael and Wes over for a seminar.....he didn't agree, lol.
6/20/19 6:24 PM
12/28/14
OJTT-RayRay -

Lmao, Elias is so tough, calling people out to come fight him. 

THIS is the guy talking big. Smashed in less than two minutes. 

This bitch is telling Wes Simms to come see him? Wes Simms faced stomp frank not. He pound this loser out in under a minute. Typical talk shit but can't back it up liberal. He'd call the cops after Wes Simms called his bluff, showed up and stomped his face.

6/20/19 6:37 PM
1/1/01
TwentyNineTwentyEight -
Floppy Divac - 

I suggested to Elias that he should have Chael and Wes over for a seminar.....he didn't agree, lol.

Lol!

6/20/19 6:44 PM
12/28/14

Go ask King mo or Ronny markes if Chael is a racist.

6/20/19 6:55 PM
6/14/12
Floppy Divac -
TwentyNineTwentyEight -
Floppy Divac - 

Lol!

Those who come with bad intentions wanting to create unpleasant circumstances, well, I guess that's why we train, isn't it?

Edited: 6/20/19 7:16 PM
11/27/02

"Go ask King mo or Ronny markes if Chael is a racist"

But are they Latino? - Kirik

Edited, should have said Hispanic. Damn.

6/20/19 6:56 PM
6/14/12
supersonic -
"Go ask King mo or Ronny markes if Chael is a racist"

But are they Latino? - Kirik

Or white ? 

- wanderlai

6/20/19 7:10 PM
12/28/14
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
Floppy Divac -
TwentyNineTwentyEight -
Floppy Divac - 

Lol!

Those who come with bad intentions wanting to create unpleasant circumstances, well, I guess that's why we train, isn't it?

Or quit in your amateur debut fight 2 min in. Did he train for that?