UnderGround Forums NO. You're NOT getting canceled for being a conser

7 days ago
1/1/01

Here is a good article for those that don't understand 

"Please show me someone who has been canceled for pushing for smaller government, championing free-market capitalism, or calling for fiscal responsibility. No one is being canceled for loving God, loving their neighbor, or sharing the gospel."

No. You’re Not Getting “Canceled” for Being a Conservative

7 days ago
12/2/07

I look forward to the rational healthy discussion that’s about to happen in this thread. 

Edited: 7 days ago
4/14/06
With all due respect those who are getting getting cancelled, are being cancelled for talking shit about those who are "NOT" pushing for smaller government, championing free-market capitalism, or calling for fiscal responsibility. No one is being cancelled for loving God, loving their neighbor, or sharing the gospel, they are being cancelled for shedding light on those who dont share those values.

oh and by the way

Wrong forum asshole
7 days ago
1/1/01
sixdog - With all due respect those who are getting getting cancelled, are being cancelled for talking shit about those who are "NOT" pushing for smaller government, championing free-market capitalism, or calling for fiscal responsibility. No one is being cancelled for loving God, loving their neighbor, or sharing the gospel, they are being cancelled for shedding light on those who dont share those values.

oh and by the way

Wrong forum asshole

Gina made this an MMA issue so not WFA

7 days ago
4/17/06
The way you can know that this is bullshit is by simple side by side comparisons. There are numerous examples of people saying hateful shit but because they are lashing out against people on the right, they are allowed to continue on unabated. If you can't acknowledge that, then you are full shit yourself.
7 days ago
8/26/05
Horribly written article... relies purely on pop psychology, pretending to read the minds of others. Full of tropes about hypocrisy and "you are the ones who like capitalism"... and worst of all, offers up NO reason for why she did get canceled.

OP, if these are the types of sites you spend your time perusing, you are wasting a lot of time on the interwebs.
7 days ago
2/28/14

How many liberals have been cancelled? How many conservatives have been cancelled?

Of the people who have been cancelled, what has it been for, and are people on the other side being cancelled for similar things?

Once you answer those questions, you realize that yes, people ARE getting cancelled for being a conservative.

7 days ago
1/1/01

When conservatives are victims of capitalism but think it's commie shit...

7 days ago
2/28/14

Targeting someone to harass them and destroy their career and life is not capitalism at work.

7 days ago
11/30/07

Wrong forum you Liberal Asshole. 

6 days ago
8/24/15

If Gina is the example just compare what she posted to her co star. Just blew up your theory. 

6 days ago
6/21/07
Gennady Goblin - 

How many liberals have been cancelled? How many conservatives have been cancelled?

Of the people who have been cancelled, what has it been for, and are people on the other side being cancelled for similar things?

Once you answer those questions, you realize that yes, people ARE getting cancelled for being a conservative.

Really Gennady? I think you are either being very intentionally selective in your memory, or you are having some serious confirmation bias.

Think back to when the Hollywood "Me Too" movement was in full swing. MOST of the men being cancelled would be considered to be Liberals, probably voted Hillary.
Edited: 6 days ago
1/1/01

I like how believing in God and loving thy neighbour are now conservative positions lol.

Fiscal issues don't really trend on twitter, I'm not really aware of any major celebrities making a strong stance on that subject although I'm going to assume if a celebrity came out and said they didn't believe in $15 an hour they'd take a significant amount of flack on twitter.

If Chris Pratt tweets out "build the wall" tomorrow what do you think happens to him? How about, "I don't think biological men should compete with women in sports" or "I wish the FBI treated defacing of statues as seriously as garage ropes tied to make a handle".

Furthermore wrt Gina as far as I'm aware the great transphobic attack she gets credited for making is writing beep/boop/bip or something like that in her twitter bio. That's how sensitive those pussies are and how careful you have to be with anything you post as a conservative. Perhaps someone can correct me if I'm wrong on that. 

6 days ago
4/22/07

They can only cancel you if you fold, OR dont have the juice to fight back. They tried to cancel Rogan a time or two over the tranny stuff but if you just keep handling business there really isn't any teeth behind this cancel stuff. Louis CK and those types should never have apologized for just being weirdos.

6 days ago
10/20/09

I've never disagreed with a gung ho democrat's view points but they want to send me to re-education camps for agreeing with them in a way that wasn't exactly how I was supposed to agree with them. I will never vote for a democrat. 

6 days ago
5/9/06

this kind of thread is not going to “heal the nation’s soul!”

6 days ago
2/9/09

Didn't Gina just get cancelled? 

6 days ago
5/18/10

Are you sure?

This is a Disney producer who isn't canceled talking about murdering children of conservatives.

So tell me again that Gina's cancelling wasn't political

6 days ago
6/2/04
ryunz - 

Are you sure?

This is a Disney producer who isn't canceled talking about murdering children of conservatives.

So tell me again that Gina's cancelling wasn't political

Pretty sure you just ended the thread.

6 days ago
6/30/07
FETT_the geek -

I look forward to the rational healthy discussion that’s about to happen in this thread. 

So far, so good

6 days ago
9/26/10
Rickson Is God -
sixdog - With all due respect those who are getting getting cancelled, are being cancelled for talking shit about those who are "NOT" pushing for smaller government, championing free-market capitalism, or calling for fiscal responsibility. No one is being cancelled for loving God, loving their neighbor, or sharing the gospel, they are being cancelled for shedding light on those who dont share those values.

oh and by the way

Wrong forum asshole

Gina made this an MMA issue so not WFA

you are a fucking idiot. this is not an MMA issue. 

mods, please move this piece of shit. 

6 days ago
2/28/14
jqvwxyz -
Gennady Goblin - 

Really Gennady? I think you are either being very intentionally selective in your memory, or you are having some serious confirmation bias.

Think back to when the Hollywood "Me Too" movement was in full swing. MOST of the men being cancelled would be considered to be Liberals, probably voted Hillary.

That's all well and good, but you're talking about 2017. We don't care about sexual assault victims anymore. Jacob Blake raped his girlfriend and attempted to steal her car with her kids in it after fighting police with a knife, and people were upset that the cops shot him. The raped woman now has to live in a world where her rapist is a national hero.

Now think about the standard that you named. For a liberal to get cancelled, you have to be credibly accused of sexually assaulting dozens of women. For a conservative, you get cancelled by posting conservative viewpoints on social media.

This is not an argument. 2 individuals on The Mandalorian posted memes referencing the holocaust. One of them expressed a leftist viewpoint and was praised. The other expressed a conservative viewpoint and got fired. The viewpoint is the lone differentiation of why each result happened. 

6 days ago
2/15/11

I 100% blame the corporations who cater to the vocal minority on Twitter / in media. 

The Disney I know would fire anyone who hurt their brand. That means firing the left and right. 

But you get woke a holes not operating in the best interest of the company making decisions. How anyone agenda driven moves up is beyond me. 

I am a new age Moderate (was lib til the party went bonkers) and I am the first to admit the left cancels way more. The right media doesnt cancel stupid lefties because they make money off of reporting on it. Fox loves stupid libs, or has in the past. 

Times are weird. You have blue haired, poly gender, tricycle sexuals complaining loud enough to get companies to fire people. Not stock holders, or board of directors. I dont see blowback on this yet, but how long until the cancel machine targets real money makers. That is when we see the trend change. 

Edited: 6 days ago
8/31/02
Rickson Is God - 

Here is a good article for those that don't understand 

"Please show me someone who has been canceled for pushing for smaller government, championing free-market capitalism, or calling for fiscal responsibility. No one is being canceled for loving God, loving their neighbor, or sharing the gospel."

No. You’re Not Getting “Canceled” for Being a Conservative

Years ago Shapiro's speech at a college was almost canceled precisely for calling for fiscal responsibility. Like, there was an attempt to stop it right in its tracks.

Since then things have gotten progressively worse.

So yeah, even those things brood the desire to cancel you. Any even slightly uncomfortable truth causes such a reaction from certain groups.

But more importantly, the things you ARE getting canceled for are absurd so pointing out that "you're not getting canceled for pushing for a smaller government" is misleading. It is on the brink of being disingineous.

They fire you for ridiculous reasons Y then state that "they did not fire you for reason X".
So what? That doesn't make it better.
6 days ago
7/29/02
FETT_the geek - 

:D