UnderGround Forums Nate Diaz ESPN interview

8 days ago
1/5/11
BJ Penn Forever -

Will be a damn shame if either Nate or Conor walk away before they finish the trilogy.

No way they won't. Only chance is if Conor is too $$$.

8 days ago
7/26/12

Sounds the same as always to me

8 days ago
5/12/12

God love him

8 days ago
9/5/11

Thought it was a decent interview as far as Nate interviews go. Watched it through to the end. 

The UG cunting like children about it. Nothing new there. 

8 days ago
9/5/11

Like the respectful call out of Masvidal, too

Edited: 8 days ago
12/7/18

Damn, Nate's interview already has close to 1 million buys. Seems people still do want that Conor vs Nate trilogy. I love how delusional Khabob fanboys tried to pretend that that 300k PPV bum Khabib had anything to do with Conor breaking the PPV record, a record which was Conors to begin with (Conor's 2.4 million buys at 229 was due soley to Conor boxing then making his return to MMA). But I guarantee you that Conor would re-break is own pay-per-view record with the trilogy against Nate. That fight still has a lot of heat behind it. Just the title mentioning Conor, already has pulled 1 million views in less then a day. And yet you have delusional haters on shitdog and on here, who believe Conor's hype as died down lmao. Conor has only gotten bigger. Just videos mentioning Conor's name get tons of views 

8 days ago
11/10/18
Res ipsa loquitar -

Sounds the same as always to me

I agree, he’s always sounded like that. He also seems to have anxiety about being interviewed and when he gets aggravated he mumbles and stammers more. 

8 days ago
12/7/18

This thread is reasonable compared to the ones on shitdog. If you thought the Diaz fanboys here were bad, then my goodness, the Diaz fanboys on shitdog are psychotic delusional. Those retards really think Nate is a star lmao. Nate headlining a card without Conor gets 600k MAX. Still better then 300k PPV bum Khabib, but still nothing without Conor. Nate had nothing to do with Conor's numbers. All these bums had nothing to do with anything. All these bums are nothing without Conor. Conor sold the PPVs. People bought to see Conor/see Conor win. Theres a reason why Nate and Khabib have only ever gotten a big number against Conor, while the ONLY constant denominator is Conor holding all the pay-per-view records. Conor is the star. Conor sold HIS PPVs. If I had to rank I would say Nate by himself is a 600k PPV fighter while Khabib by himself is a 300k PPV bum. Conor made those bums, and without Conor they are nothing 

8 days ago
3/6/07

Nate did a typical Nate interview. 

And it  was fantastic. 

You are  not a fan if u didn’t enjoy that. 

8 days ago
11/26/16

Listening to this now.. just by views u can tell he's a draw

8 days ago
3/22/16
ConorWinsTheRematch - 

This thread is reasonable compared to the ones on shitdog. If you thought the Diaz fanboys here were bad, then my goodness, the Diaz fanboys on shitdog are psychotic delusional. Those retards really think Nate is a star lmao. Nate headlining a card without Conor gets 600k MAX. Still better then 300k PPV bum Khabib, but still nothing without Conor. Nate had nothing to do with Conor's numbers. All these bums had nothing to do with anything. All these bums are nothing without Conor. Conor sold the PPVs. People bought to see Conor/see Conor win. Theres a reason why Nate and Khabib have only ever gotten a big number against Conor, while the ONLY constant denominator is Conor holding all the pay-per-view records. Conor is the star. Conor sold HIS PPVs. If I had to rank I would say Nate by himself is a 600k PPV fighter while Khabib by himself is a 300k PPV bum. Conor made those bums, and without Conor they are nothing 

Ironically, the casuals that make up the majority of ppv buys for Conor vs Mayweather, Nate, Khabib have watched Conor lose each time lol.

I love the fact that Conor convinced so many people to watch him get beat. Imagine the casuals that have only paid for those fights, they probably wonder if Conor will ever win on a big ppv card lol
8 days ago
8/3/19
hyperfire -

Listening to this now.. just by views u can tell he's a draw

Yeah, he is a star of those YouTube PPVs! How much does each view cost again?

8 days ago
9/21/14

Lol he sounds EXACTLY the same as he always does. Just sounds like he doesnt want to talk really, kinda like every interview...

7 days ago
11/9/18

He sounds like a 50 year old Tyson.

This is the video they show to kids telling them not to become a fighter. What a car wreck.

#drugsarebad

7 days ago
8/20/03
BJ Penn Forever - 

Classic Nate in the first ten seconds....

Brett- You are turning into something of a white whale when it comes to MMA interviews you know that.

Nate- I don't know what a white whale is.

Nate is an honest guy and his interviews come off as such. He'll tell you how he feels and even if the way he feels don't make sense, it does to him.

For example, I am sure some of the stuff he says isn't real (why other guys won't fight him) but he feels it is. But on the flip side of that some of the stuff he does say, (why the UFC won't use him) are spot on.

In Nate's mind it's pretty black and white and that's hard to work with in the fight/money game. When  guy is set in how he sees things and unwilling to accept another's point of view it become shard to work with them.

Nate however is a talent and that cannot be denied. His sitting out hurts himself at times imo but it's his choice and it's nice to see a guy stick to his guns.

The only thing about that interview that I dislike would be the interviewer. I'm not a fan of this "Hey, let's have a casual talk because i'm cool" type of dress and format.

7 days ago
1/1/01
Captain Canuck -
BJ Penn Forever - 

Classic Nate in the first ten seconds....

Brett- You are turning into something of a white whale when it comes to MMA interviews you know that.

Nate- I don't know what a white whale is.

Nate is an honest guy and his interviews come off as such. He'll tell you how he feels and even if the way he feels don't make sense, it does to him.

For example, I am sure some of the stuff he says isn't real (why other guys won't fight him) but he feels it is. But on the flip side of that some of the stuff he does say, (why the UFC won't use him) are spot on.

In Nate's mind it's pretty black and white and that's hard to work with in the fight/money game. When  guy is set in how he sees things and unwilling to accept another's point of view it become shard to work with them.

Nate however is a talent and that cannot be denied. His sitting out hurts himself at times imo but it's his choice and it's nice to see a guy stick to his guns.

The only thing about that interview that I dislike would be the interviewer. I'm not a fan of this "Hey, let's have a casual talk because i'm cool" type of dress and format.

Hey I give Nate credit, he has been looking out for his best interest... just like Randy, Ronda, GSP, Rory, Mousasi, etc.

I'm sure some at the UFC would like them all to go out like BJ, Chuck, Evans, Anderson, etc... and if then go out like RDA and Maia, taking fight after fight with the top guys while in your decline, Nate don't need to do that, in his mind he beat Conor twice and UFC wanted him to just continue grinding like an RDA while Conor got to do the Mayweather fight, do big media, etc....

I like Nate. He seems like a good dude.

7 days ago
1/1/01

and if not... then go out like RDA...