UnderGround Forums Nate Diaz.... I hope he wins, but....

9 days ago
2/2/08
... I have a bad feeling he will get KO'd just like his fight with Josh Thompson.
9 days ago
5/22/17

He batters pettis similar to his fight with Cerrone 

9 days ago
2/2/05

Pettis and cowboy can’t be compared honestly. Completely different styles standing. 

He could grind this one out id he makes it ugly. But if pettis is mobile and using his kicks and angles this could end real bad for Nate mid second round. 

9 days ago
2/2/08
anunaki - 

Pettis and cowboy can’t be compared honestly. Completely different styles standing. 

He could grind this one out id he makes it ugly. But if pettis is mobile and using his kicks and angles this could end real bad for Nate mid second round. 

This fight will look like Thompson vs Nate or Benson vs Diaz
9 days ago
5/22/17

Height and reach gonna be a problem for pettis Nate boxes his ass up

9 days ago
1/22/05
Is it 3 or 5 rounds? If it's 3, Pettis wins. 5 Diaz wins due to pressure.
8 days ago
3/8/04
forumnewb -
anunaki - 

This fight will look like Thompson vs Nate or Benson vs Diaz

Pettis is going to use his superior size and strength then?

8 days ago
11/9/18

If you really like Nate, you'll hope he loses and never fights again. The brain damage he displays is pretty severe at this point.

8 days ago
10/16/06

Nate does well as the dog

8 days ago
4/17/17
jonnierockets20 - 

Nate is usually a dog. Last time he was a favorite was against Josh Thomson.
8 days ago
4/26/13

I'm sorry, I won't believe a stoner can be world champ until I see it.  Too mcuh time smoking the devil's lettuce instead of training or watching tape.  This is fighting not corn hole.  Pettis wins.  

8 days ago
10/26/05

Hard to see nate winning this with tendency to eat leg kicks and Pettis being one of the better kickers in the game. I magine Diaz turns it up in round 3 and loses a 29/28 decision. 5 rounds, Pettis probably doesn't make it to the final bell. 3 rounds, Pettis starts of strong and coasts to a win.

8 days ago
2/15/06
MM8 - 

If you really like Nate, you'll hope he loses and never fights again. The brain damage he displays is pretty severe at this point.

He's always seemed that way to me.
8 days ago
7/18/11
Easters -

I'm sorry, I won't believe a stoner can be world champ until I see it.  Too mcuh time smoking the devil's lettuce instead of training or watching tape.  This is fighting not corn hole.  Pettis wins.  

Tell that to Jon Jones...even he could spell the word “much” properly. 

8 days ago
8/8/18

Who knows how he's gonna look after 3 yrs off. 

8 days ago
2/12/16
Easters -

I hope you’re kidding..

Mike Tyson was a stoner at his peak.  So were Royce Gracie, Frank Shamrock, and Mark Coleman, as well as Arnold Schwarzenegger and pretty much the whole professional body building/ jujitsu community.  

You do know Jon Jones smokes...., right?

8 days ago
6/3/19
Easters -

He just proved he can multitask. You think he doesn’t smoke while watching tape also? Fucking idiot. 

8 days ago
2/2/08
ViciousJBone - 
Easters -

I hope you’re kidding..

Mike Tyson was a stoner at his peak.  So were Royce Gracie, Frank Shamrock, and Mark Coleman, as well as Arnold Schwarzenegger and pretty much the whole professional body building/ jujitsu community.  

He also does coke and other drugs.
8 days ago
4/25/16
We Are All One Mean Species -
jonnierockets20 - 

Nate is usually a dog. Last time he was a favorite was against Josh Thomson.

Kieth Jardine is a dog . Let's keep up.

8 days ago
8/3/19
ViciousJBone -
Easters -

I hope you’re kidding..

Well you've quashed his argument, but you have inadvertently pointed out that weed makes assholes of all men!

7 days ago
5/8/13
Easters -

Jon Jones? 

7 days ago
5/8/13
Dugs95 -
Easters -

Jon Jones? 

Admitted stoner and he’s a cokehead & possible alcoholic. 

7 days ago
5/8/13
Easters -

Why do you hate weed so much? I notice a theme to many of your posts. Not trying to convert you or argue, genuinely curious why you feel this way. Can I ask your approximate age? American? 

Edited: 6 days ago
4/26/13
Dugs95 -
Easters -

Why do you hate weed so much? I notice a theme to many of your posts. Not trying to convert you or argue, genuinely curious why you feel this way. Can I ask your approximate age? American? 

I’m a martial artist.  Don’t like drugs.  Got a problem with that?

6 days ago
10/20/10

I want Diaz to win but I think Pettis kicks the shit out of Nates legs