UnderGround Forums “Nate Diaz got beat by a guy named Dong”

24 days ago
7/15/17
Gucci2x -
Thats fukin illegal - 

any fighter with the fame of Colby should have no problem finding dimes that want to be on camera acting skankish..  it weird that he has to pay them ... 

Obvious beta male. Colby is playing the long game, acknowledging this on camera allows him to write this off as a business expense on his taxes you casual fuck.

Those “dimes” who would do it for “free” are hard 4s that expect nice dinners, cuddling time and coach bags. These $400 GFE thots are the best bang for the buck, he gets to assault their throats, carve their corn holes and break em off with a bus pass.

damn u sound like a real playboy, playboy 

24 days ago
2/3/10

Dong vs Colby

23 days ago
5/15/15
Thats fukin illegal -

any fighter with the fame of Colby should have no problem finding dimes that want to be on camera acting skankish..  it weird that he has to pay them ... 

Saves time going through law suits I guess!

22 days ago
6/23/14

Nate won that fight IMO. Dong literally hung on to him the whole fight and did no damage. By the end of the fight he had to be helped to his corner and held up during the decision. If that was a five rounder, he would have probably died.

He did one a nice head kick from range but it didn’t faze Nate at all. 

22 days ago
11/9/17
God Of Thunder -

Absolutely delicious! 

Edited: 22 days ago
1/24/17
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -

Nate won that fight IMO. Dong literally hung on to him the whole fight and did no damage. By the end of the fight he had to be helped to his corner and held up during the decision. If that was a five rounder, he would have probably died.

Nate clearly lost the first 2 rounds of that fight. There's no way he won.

Only reason why diaz did anything was dong's terrible cardio at the time and gassing out.

Nate diaz got taken down over and over again and complained when he lost the decision. Typical diaz fight where he gets beat by a wrestler.

22 days ago
6/20/11
vee840 -

I had Nate winning that fight. 

Yeah but you’re wrong 

22 days ago
1/24/17
shaqitup -
vee840 -

I had Nate winning that fight. 

Yeah but you’re wrong 

haha

22 days ago
4/21/04

She is one of the ring card girls for TitanFC.  One of the nicest asses i’ve seen in person.  Pics don’t do it justice.  That thing is a work of art.

Waterbottle

22 days ago
3/13/18

https://www.instagram.com/squatqueenjaneece/?hl=en

22 days ago
8/3/12
CRE -

22 days ago
8/3/12
CRE -
Gucci2x - 
Thats fukin illegal - 

Obvious beta male. Colby is playing the long game, acknowledging this on camera allows him to write this off as a business expense on his taxes you casual fuck.

Those “dimes” who would do it for “free” are hard 4s that expect nice dinners, cuddling time and coach bags. These $400 GFE thots are the best bang for the buck, he gets to assault their throats, carve their corn holes and break em off with a bus pass.

22 days ago
8/3/12
CRE -

The Eskimo Bros. But I'm Ray J.

22 days ago
11/9/18
God Of Thunder -

tranny

22 days ago
12/4/18

This guy believes Colby will dog walk Usman 

22 days ago
4/17/17
God Of Thunder - 

This guy believes Colby will dog walk Usman 

OG spittin the real
22 days ago
5/11/10

Pretty unwatchable. I can handle Colby doing his shtick with a decent interviewer but two guys in the same interview acting awful is too much. 

22 days ago
2/24/11
The Destroyer88 -

She seems more interested in the schmo

Who isn't?

22 days ago
2/24/11
The Immortal One -
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -

Nate clearly lost the first 2 rounds of that fight. There's no way he won.

Only reason why diaz did anything was dong's terrible cardio at the time and gassing out.

Nate diaz got taken down over and over again and complained when he lost the decision. Typical diaz fight where he gets beat by a wrestler.

If the first 2 were 10-9 the last should have been 8-10.

Perfect illustration of how flawed our scoring system is.