confirmed by Brian Frumps

5 days ago
6/14/12

Fuck you

5 days ago
1/1/01
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 

Fuck you

Does that mean that OP is the guy in the video?
4 days ago
8/14/18

Accurate summation of Nate in the video.Nate and Nick can now afford that bathtub full of meth they've always wanted.

4 days ago
9/29/13

Masvidal ended his career.  Nice

4 days ago
12/29/18

Op and frump are 2 fat fucking losers 

4 days ago
2/19/18
IzzysAssOnya -

Op and frump are 2 fat fucking losers 

hey, i'm not fat

4 days ago
2/15/06
Nate is not really retired. If Dana needs him and waves fat stacks at him then Nate will put in his mouthpiece and show up again.
4 days ago
6/14/12

^^^ Nate looking for a pay day. He moves the needle. Pay him.

4 days ago
10/23/12

One thing about the diaz brothers, they are the sorest losers after a fight they didnt win. They can never admit they lost a fight when they clearly did. Come up with a hundred excuses why everything and everyone „ufc“ wanted them to lose. They never give the real credit to the winner when they lose. Ive been a fan for the diaz brothers ten years or so but this shit is just the opposite of baddest futhermucker!

4 days ago
4/15/16

Although I don't agree with him on this point, this guy puts out so great content with phenomenal incite.

4 days ago
2/8/08
jayduane - 

One thing about the diaz brothers, they are the sorest losers after a fight they didnt win. They can never admit they lost a fight when they clearly did. Come up with a hundred excuses why everything and everyone „ufc“ wanted them to lose. They never give the real credit to the winner when they lose. Ive been a fan for the diaz brothers ten years or so but this shit is just the opposite of baddest futhermucker!

"So, my gameplan was starting to kick in but he got the job done like he was supposed too. So, right on to Jorge for what he did. But I am coming back for your ass mother f*cker!”

I thought this was the closest he had come to giving it up after a loss. They both refuse to accept the loss completely, though. I prefer hearing a fight just say...dude had my number tonight, and leave it at that.
4 days ago
8/15/15

I’M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS!

3 days ago
5/22/11

He can go back to doing meth, to smoking weed, to listening to instagram rappers. Are these 3 things really in the same catagory? Now he can go commit murder, shoplift and pay his electric bill late.

3 days ago
4/14/13
jayduane -

Exactly, after having big fights handed to them that made them a lot of money. GSP gave Nick a title shot skipping over johny hendricks that made Nick a lot of money and GSP beat him pretty easily all 5 rounds. All that came out of Nick was excuses.

Same as Nate, Conor could have picked anyone to fight at the time but he picked Nate which made him millions.