UnderGround Forums Nate Robinson +200 against Jake Paul?

Edited: 11/27/20 7:09 PM
2/5/11

Edit: title should say +200 as in the money line.

Boxing tomorrow. That line seems crazy to me. 

an NBA athlete vs a 23 year old YouTuber. Jake Paul trains but has looked sloppy in 2 fights against other spazzy YouTubers. Anyone considering betting on this?

11/27/20 7:20 PM
8/14/12

Have no clue who Nate is 

11/27/20 7:25 PM
8/26/11
Vikingknee -

Have no clue who Nate is 

According to Nate, he's one of the greatest athletes to walk this Erf

11/27/20 9:17 PM
1/1/01
Kimbos Lice -
Vikingknee -

Have no clue who Nate is 

He is strong as shit and had unreal hops for his height. He at one point probably was one of the greatest athletes on earth. Today, not so much.

11/27/20 9:35 PM
11/20/09

Typically I would never pick a basketball player to win in a combat situation, but Nate is not your average basketball player in that he was never a skinny guy, and had insane athletic ability. 

If you are in the nba, you are athetic, but Nate was SUPER athletic and has strong legs which can equate to power. 

But, I have to ask, what is the size and weight discrepancy in this fight?  Isn't Logan considerably bigger?

Logan's wrestling will help in that he more than likely wont be a bitch when it comes to physical combat.  He won't be scared of pain b/c he has wresting experience that has made him comfortable with being uncomfortable, if that makes sense.  Plus his wrestling helps determining distance which will help in a boxing fight.

11/27/20 9:47 PM
7/29/13
Kimbos Lice -
Vikingknee -

Have no clue who Nate is 

Well he is an amazing athlete. To play in the nba at the level he did at his height is not easy. He won the dunk contest 3 times and he's only 5'9

11/27/20 9:58 PM
4/22/20
MojoSoDope - 
Kimbos Lice -
Vikingknee -

Have no clue who Nate is 

Well he is an amazing athlete. To play in the nba at the level he did at his height is not easy. He won the dunk contest 3 times and he's only 5'9

He also started as a freshman for the Washington Huskies football team. He was a beast of an athlete despite his height.
11/27/20 10:04 PM
8/26/11
MojoSoDope -
Kimbos Lice -
Vikingknee -

Have no clue who Nate is 

I might be ignorant, but I just don't consider someone who can dunk to be a great athlete. That doesn't impress me much. 

11/27/20 10:14 PM
8/6/06

A 36 year old ex NBA athlete with 0 boxing experience.

11/27/20 10:20 PM
7/29/13
Kimbos Lice -
MojoSoDope -
Kimbos Lice -
Vikingknee -

Have no clue who Nate is 

I might be ignorant, but I just don't consider someone who can dunk to be a great athlete. That doesn't impress me much. 

Ok but someone who is 5'9 and plays in the nba at a high level is undoubtedly a good athlete. He had to be an extra good athlete to make up for most of the people around him being a foot taller than him. Im not saying he's going to win a boxing match but no one can deny he's athletic.  

11/27/20 10:22 PM
6/20/11
Kimbos Lice -
MojoSoDope -
Kimbos Lice -
Vikingknee -

Have no clue who Nate is 

This here folks is what we call a retard

11/27/20 10:31 PM
2/28/14
Kimbos Lice -
MojoSoDope -
Kimbos Lice -
Vikingknee -

Have no clue who Nate is 

If you're 5'9 and you're dunking on a 10 foot hoop, that means you're jumping 2 feet into the air.

How is that not athletic.

11/27/20 10:33 PM
4/22/20
Kimbos Lice - 
MojoSoDope -
Kimbos Lice -
Vikingknee -

Have no clue who Nate is 

In your view, what attributes make a great athlete?
11/27/20 10:52 PM
3/31/14
Kimbos Lice -
MojoSoDope -
Kimbos Lice -
Vikingknee -

Have no clue who Nate is 

If you are not impressed by 400 pound mark henry dunking or little 5’4 spudd Webb killing it at a dunk contest, well Fuck I don’t what to say 

11/27/20 11:05 PM
8/26/11
Colby Covid19ington -
Kimbos Lice - 
MojoSoDope -
Kimbos Lice -
Vikingknee -

Have no clue who Nate is 

Most olympians

11/27/20 11:13 PM
1/1/01
Kimbos Lice -
MojoSoDope -
Kimbos Lice -
Vikingknee -

Have no clue who Nate is 

At under 6 feet tall it is an incredible athletic feat. And that's only part of his athleticism. 

11/27/20 11:15 PM
1/1/01
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

He's only 36?

11/27/20 11:16 PM
4/22/20
Kimbos Lice - 
Colby Covid19ington -
Kimbos Lice - 
MojoSoDope -
Kimbos Lice -
Vikingknee -

Have no clue who Nate is 

Most olympians

No. Like what attributes make a great athlete. Speed? Quickness? Agility? Explosiveness? What is athleticism?
11/27/20 11:51 PM
2/28/14
Colby Covid19ington -
Kimbos Lice - 
Colby Covid19ington -
Kimbos Lice - 
MojoSoDope -
Kimbos Lice -
Vikingknee -

Have no clue who Nate is 

Most olympians

No. Like what attributes make a great athlete. Speed? Quickness? Agility? Explosiveness? What is athleticism?

Don't expect a real answer out of that dummy. You won't get one. The real answer is, he has no idea. He just hears people say the word "athletic" and has never stopped to think what it actually entails. 

11/27/20 11:53 PM
1/8/04

Had no idea this was the same Nate Robinson that played for the Knicks and was the 3X Slam Dunk Champion.

11/28/20 12:36 AM
8/6/06
Floppy Divac -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

He's only 36?

I think, yeah.

11/28/20 1:13 AM
11/20/09
Siciliano - 

Had no idea this was the same Nate Robinson that played for the Knicks and was the 3X Slam Dunk Champion.

You were thinking of the "other" Nate Robinson?  lol

11/28/20 1:17 AM
7/11/08

Nate is scrappy. I remember he punched out a huge guy on his own team while butt baked in the showers after a game.  I think while in the New York knicks.  I think paul is the much better technical boxer, but Nate is all power.and explosion.  He could have gone pro in football too.   My heart says Jake paul, but my wallet if betting says Nate.

11/28/20 1:20 AM
12/30/03

If Nate has been sparring with actual hitters, he will destroy this dude. If he's been hitting mitts and jumping rope, it will be an ugly dance off devoid of violence

11/28/20 1:23 AM
8/20/08

If this was MMA, I'd probably make it 50/50 since athleticism is such a huge factor.

In boxing, the guy who has trained and fought in boxing will win 9/10 over an untrained beast.