UnderGround Forums Nate being investigated for battery

5/16/18 4:36 PM
8/4/10
Malvert the Janitor -
carcaju -
Malvert the Janitor - 
carcaju -
Malvert the Janitor - 

Why no UG uproar??? A fighter was hurt after a mad man rampaged through the arena! 

Kirik, we need an exasperated article - stat! 

Hey! Back from another deep freeze I see.

Are you ever right???

I haven’t been frozen in years, stalker. Nope. Sometimes I just sit back and enjoy watching you idiots blindly bumping into walls before blessing you with one of my unequalled contributions. 

You seem upset. See you after another month. Toodles.

Who are you again? 

If he says toodles then he's not worth knowing imo bro

5/16/18 4:59 PM
9/5/11
pennviachoke -
Malvert the Janitor -
carcaju -
Malvert the Janitor - 
carcaju -
Malvert the Janitor - 

Why no UG uproar??? A fighter was hurt after a mad man rampaged through the arena! 

Hey! Back from another deep freeze I see.

Are you ever right???

I haven’t been frozen in years, stalker. Nope. Sometimes I just sit back and enjoy watching you idiots blindly bumping into walls before blessing you with one of my unequalled contributions. 

You seem upset. See you after another month. Toodles.

Who are you again? 

If he says toodles then he's not worth knowing imo bro

(internet fist bump) 

5/16/18 6:02 PM
1/1/01
I'm not surprised motherfuckers
5/16/18 6:15 PM
11/3/06
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Too bad Nate couldn't batter him when they actually fought.

FatBlackKidYellingOooooh.gif

5/16/18 8:16 PM
3/11/14

Homie got slapped by Nate, why he mad? It’s like getting eye poked by Jon Jones..

5/16/18 8:21 PM
7/8/06
iromes -

The dude that falls over the guard rail had me dying 

Nimble

Edited: 5/16/18 10:32 PM
11/28/03

nate was found with this in a body cavity

5/17/18 9:23 AM
11/24/13

Lawyers gonna get paaaid. Nate might have to come back sooner rather than later.

5/18/18 7:29 PM
9/5/11

I mirror the explosive outrage begin echoed across these forums in response to this senseless act of violence! 

(faggot cherry picking haters) 

5/18/18 7:47 PM
2/24/07
Malvert the Janitor - 

I mirror the explosive outrage begin echoed across these forums in response to this senseless act of violence! 

Ya I’m not a huge Conor fan but that situation was blown out of proportion, as always. He clearly didn’t mean to hurt anyone. He was trying to hype a Khabib fight, went a bit overboard, will make it right financially, apologize in court, and it will all be over. Pushing someone from the back into a railing is worse than throwing a dolly at a bus
5/18/18 8:12 PM
11/20/05
Malvert the Janitor -

Next time just type:  I <3 Connor 

5/18/18 8:13 PM
11/20/05
FrontBroRian -
Malvert the Janitor - 

Ya I’m not a huge Conor fan but that situation was blown out of proportion, as always. He clearly didn’t mean to hurt anyone. He was trying to hype a Khabib fight, went a bit overboard, will make it right financially, apologize in court, and it will all be over. Pushing someone from the back into a railing is worse than throwing a dolly at a bus

How many fighters missed a payday over this?

5/18/18 8:18 PM
2/24/07
Hate420 - 
FrontBroRian -
Malvert the Janitor - 

How many fights were cancelled? 3? So 6 fighters? I think Conor should/will pay them all their show/win money plus whatever else they lost out on. Go to court, apologize, say he took care of all losses, and move on. Clearly it wasn’t intentional but it was reckless. It’s not like he said “chiesa is sitting by the window so I’m going to hit him with this dolly.” It was a self promotion gone wrong. Dumb but not the end of the world.
5/18/18 9:18 PM
11/20/05
FrontBroRian -
Hate420 - 
FrontBroRian -
Malvert the Janitor - 

How many fights were cancelled? 3? So 6 fighters? I think Conor should/will pay them all their show/win money plus whatever else they lost out on. Go to court, apologize, say he took care of all losses, and move on. Clearly it wasn’t intentional but it was reckless. It’s not like he said “chiesa is sitting by the window so I’m going to hit him with this dolly.” It was a self promotion gone wrong. Dumb but not the end of the world.

I don't think he was trying to hype anything, he wants none of Khabib. Lol

5/18/18 9:25 PM
2/24/07
Hate420 - 
FrontBroRian -
Hate420 - 
FrontBroRian -
Malvert the Janitor - 

I don't think he was trying to hype anything, he wants none of Khabib. Lol

So you think it was a long drawn out plan to fly 5,000 miles and throw a dolly at a bus in order to slingshot a piece of glass into Ray Borgs eye?
5/19/18 5:53 AM
3/18/12
FrontBroRian -
Hate420 - 
FrontBroRian -
Malvert the Janitor - 

LOL. I enjoy watching Conor fight, but paying the fighters their show/win money and apologizing is not where this should end.

Conor does not want Khabib in the octagon, he wants Khabib while he’s drugged out himself with all his goons by his side. Plus I think he also hit someone, maybe a guard, not 100% sure. He even yelled out to his 15+ goons, “smash the windows”. 

The fighters that missed their fights should definitely get paid what they potentially lost, but also Chiesa and the others that got hit with glass should go after him for more. Any other fighter pulls that shit and they are gone, Conor should be no different. That won’t happen, so at the least he shouldn’t even be allowed to fight for 2 years minimum on top of whatever he ends up paying out. 

5/19/18 11:12 AM
6/18/16
Malvert the Janitor -

Suck conors dick more. Jesus, you're more embarrassing then usual today.

5/19/18 12:14 PM
9/5/11
Ragingshaneistheanswer -
Malvert the Janitor -

Suck conors dick more. Jesus, you're more embarrassing then usual today.

And you’re irrelevant altogether. Please don’t attempt to attach yourself to me to leech from my greatness. 

5/19/18 12:17 PM
9/5/11

Look at all the haters turning a Diaz assaulted and injured a fighter thread into a Conor hate orgy. 

What a bizarre, group masturbation fest. But not surprising. 

5/19/18 2:54 PM
3/18/12
gemma -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Hate420 - 
FrontBroRian -
Malvert the Janitor - 

LOL. I enjoy watching Conor fight, but paying the fighters their show/win money and apologizing is not where this should end.

Conor does not want Khabib in the octagon, he wants Khabib while he’s drugged out himself with all his goons by his side. Plus I think he also hit someone, maybe a guard, not 100% sure. He even yelled out to his 15+ goons, “smash the windows”. 

The fighters that missed their fights should definitely get paid what they potentially lost, but also Chiesa and the others that got hit with glass should go after him for more. Any other fighter pulls that shit and they are gone, Conor should be no different. That won’t happen, so at the least he shouldn’t even be allowed to fight for 2 years minimum on top of whatever he ends up paying out. 

And a 2 year ban is going to hurt conor how? 0n 50 odd mil he is prob making 1 mill every 2 months.
He is an IRISH citizen, his cash is safe out of the reach of the fucked up US law, he does not have to bend over like all the American bitches.
The fact that he is still training and maybe looking to fight, is fucking lucky for the UFC and MMA ( in a financial sense, obviously not in any other sense ).
He could even play hardball with a 50% chance of success ( meaning making the UFC and all parties drop charges and apologize in public for upsetting him ).
Just never forget folkes its all about the money. Modern men will do ANYTHING for cash.

Typical Conor nuthugger response. Nobody is apologizing to Conor. Conor knows he’s in some trouble. Rose already rejected his appology letter, basically told him to fuck off. Conor scrambling with his pathetic sorry letters to try and fix this. 

As far as how is 2 years going to hurt Conor. When your making $10+ mil/fight, 2 years in time out hurts. Assuming he was planning a return. I think Khabib has probably kept Conor away, Conor knows he’d get smashed. That’s why he needed his 15+ goons by his side. 

5/19/18 3:01 PM
9/5/11
BreakALegAndy! -
gemma -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Hate420 - 
FrontBroRian -
Malvert the Janitor - 

And a 2 year ban is going to hurt conor how? 0n 50 odd mil he is prob making 1 mill every 2 months.
He is an IRISH citizen, his cash is safe out of the reach of the fucked up US law, he does not have to bend over like all the American bitches.
The fact that he is still training and maybe looking to fight, is fucking lucky for the UFC and MMA ( in a financial sense, obviously not in any other sense ).
He could even play hardball with a 50% chance of success ( meaning making the UFC and all parties drop charges and apologize in public for upsetting him ).
Just never forget folkes its all about the money. Modern men will do ANYTHING for cash.

Typical Conor nuthugger response. Nobody is apologizing to Conor. Conor knows he’s in some trouble. Rose already rejected his appology letter, basically told him to fuck off. Conor scrambling with his pathetic sorry letters to try and fix this. 

As far as how is 2 years going to hurt Conor. When your making $10+ mil/fight, 2 years in time out hurts. Assuming he was planning a return. I think Khabib has probably kept Conor away, Conor knows he’d get smashed. That’s why he needed his 15+ goons by his side. 

If you believe what you typed you think like an insecure teen. 

We’re left to assume you are. 

5/19/18 3:09 PM
3/18/12
Malvert the Janitor -
BreakALegAndy! -
gemma -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Hate420 - 
FrontBroRian -
Malvert the Janitor - 

Conor not wanting Khabib? Spit it out nuthugger. You need to be more clear. 

5/19/18 3:12 PM
9/5/11
BreakALegAndy! -
Malvert the Janitor -
BreakALegAndy! -
gemma -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Hate420 - 
FrontBroRian -
Malvert the Janitor - 

Yup, an insecure teen. 

If you believe a set for life professional fighter is afraid of another professional fighter you’re merely projecting the emotions that are conjured within you when you watch your sports heroes on TV. 

Conor and Khabib are not afraid of each other. 

But go ahead and keep scripting narrative fiction in your own mind for individual amusement. It’s a free country. 

5/19/18 3:21 PM
3/18/12
Malvert the Janitor -
BreakALegAndy! -
Malvert the Janitor -
BreakALegAndy! -
gemma -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Hate420 - 
FrontBroRian -
Malvert the Janitor - 

Yup, an insecure teen. 

If you believe a set for life professional fighter is afraid of another professional fighter you’re merely projecting the emotions that are conjured within you when you watch your sports heroes on TV. 

But go ahead and keep scripting narrative fiction in your own mind for individual amusement. It’s a free country. 

Where did I say anything about being afraid? Try to keep up. 

Conor fans can be the worst. Say anything slightly negative (but true) and they lose their minds. 

5/19/18 3:25 PM
9/5/11
BreakALegAndy! -
Malvert the Janitor -
BreakALegAndy! -
Malvert the Janitor -
BreakALegAndy! -
gemma -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Hate420 - 
FrontBroRian -
Malvert the Janitor - 

Yup, an insecure teen. 

Where did I say anything about being afraid? Try to keep up. 

Conor fans can be the worst. Say anything slightly negative (but true) and they lose their minds. 

You did say it. I’m commenting on your post. I’m not hiding behind weak, sweeping statements about an entire fan base because I can’t make an actual point. That’s your gig.

You said Conor’s not coming back because you think he knows he gets smashed by Khabib. It couldn’t be because he’d filthy rich and young and would rather enjoy his fortunes for a while, huh? 

Nope. Who would want to spend money and live lavishly after hitting life’s lottery anyway???