Malvert the Janitor -
BreakALegAndy! -
gemma -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Hate420 - 
FrontBroRian -
Malvert the Janitor - 

I mirror the explosive outrage begin echoed across these forums in response to this senseless act of violence! 

(faggot cherry picking haters) 

Ya I’m not a huge Conor fan but that situation was blown out of proportion, as always. He clearly didn’t mean to hurt anyone. He was trying to hype a Khabib fight, went a bit overboard, will make it right financially, apologize in court, and it will all be over. Pushing someone from the back into a railing is worse than throwing a dolly at a bus

How many fighters missed a payday over this?

How many fights were cancelled? 3? So 6 fighters? I think Conor should/will pay them all their show/win money plus whatever else they lost out on. Go to court, apologize, say he took care of all losses, and move on. Clearly it wasn’t intentional but it was reckless. It’s not like he said “chiesa is sitting by the window so I’m going to hit him with this dolly.” It was a self promotion gone wrong. Dumb but not the end of the world.

LOL. I enjoy watching Conor fight, but paying the fighters their show/win money and apologizing is not where this should end.

Conor does not want Khabib in the octagon, he wants Khabib while he’s drugged out himself with all his goons by his side. Plus I think he also hit someone, maybe a guard, not 100% sure. He even yelled out to his 15+ goons, “smash the windows”. 

The fighters that missed their fights should definitely get paid what they potentially lost, but also Chiesa and the others that got hit with glass should go after him for more. Any other fighter pulls that shit and they are gone, Conor should be no different. That won’t happen, so at the least he shouldn’t even be allowed to fight for 2 years minimum on top of whatever he ends up paying out. 

And a 2 year ban is going to hurt conor how? 0n 50 odd mil he is prob making 1 mill every 2 months.
He is an IRISH citizen, his cash is safe out of the reach of the fucked up US law, he does not have to bend over like all the American bitches.
The fact that he is still training and maybe looking to fight, is fucking lucky for the UFC and MMA ( in a financial sense, obviously not in any other sense ).
He could even play hardball with a 50% chance of success ( meaning making the UFC and all parties drop charges and apologize in public for upsetting him ).
Just never forget folkes its all about the money. Modern men will do ANYTHING for cash.

Typical Conor nuthugger response. Nobody is apologizing to Conor. Conor knows he’s in some trouble. Rose already rejected his appology letter, basically told him to fuck off. Conor scrambling with his pathetic sorry letters to try and fix this. 

As far as how is 2 years going to hurt Conor. When your making $10+ mil/fight, 2 years in time out hurts. Assuming he was planning a return. I think Khabib has probably kept Conor away, Conor knows he’d get smashed. That’s why he needed his 15+ goons by his side. 

If you believe what you typed you think like an insecure teen. 

We’re left to assume you are. 

Conor not wanting Khabib? Spit it out nuthugger. You need to be more clear. 

Yup, an insecure teen. 

If you believe a set for life professional fighter is afraid of another professional fighter you’re merely projecting the emotions that are conjured within you when you watch your sports heroes on TV. 

Conor and Khabib are not afraid of each other. 

But go ahead and keep scripting narrative fiction in your own mind for individual amusement. It’s a free country. 

Where did I say anything about being afraid? Try to keep up. 

Conor fans can be the worst. Say anything slightly negative (but true) and they lose their minds. 

You did say it. I’m commenting on your post. I’m not hiding behind weak, sweeping statements about an entire fan base because I can’t make an actual point. That’s your gig.

You said Conor’s not coming back because you think he knows he gets smashed by Khabib. It couldn’t be because he’d filthy rich and young and would rather enjoy his fortunes for a while, huh? 

Nope. Who would want to spend money and live lavishly after hitting life’s lottery anyway???

The thing is, I never said he is afraid. That’s just you as a McGregor fanboi twisting my words because my post offended you. 

A lose is an unnecessary risk. It’s not that he is afraid of what Khabib would do him physically, he already knows what an ass whopping is like. It’s that a loss hurts his game. He did an amazing job winning both belts. The UFC stripped them both because he refused to defend. He still considers himself the 2 way champ, as do his loyal followers like yourself. I don’t think he’s afraid of Khabib, I think he wants to protect the belt that he thinks he still holds. If he doesn’t fight, all his fans will continue to cherish him as the champ. That’s why he had no problem going after Khabib on the bus, no imagery belt on the line. It didn’t hurt that he had his goons. 

Not a big deal, it happens, he’s not the first fighter to duck a challenger. Anderson was set for life when he tried to avoid Weidman. 

5/19/18 3:48 PM
9/5/11
BreakALegAndy! -
Malvert the Janitor -
BreakALegAndy! -
Malvert the Janitor -
BreakALegAndy! -
Malvert the Janitor -
BreakALegAndy! -
gemma -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Hate420 - 
FrontBroRian -
Malvert the Janitor - 

I mirror the explosive outrage begin echoed across these forums in response to this senseless act of violence! 

Ya I’m not a huge Conor fan but that situation was blown out of proportion, as always. He clearly didn’t mean to hurt anyone. He was trying to hype a Khabib fight, went a bit overboard, will make it right financially, apologize in court, and it will all be over. Pushing someone from the back into a railing is worse than throwing a dolly at a bus

How many fights were cancelled? 3? So 6 fighters? I think Conor should/will pay them all their show/win money plus whatever else they lost out on. Go to court, apologize, say he took care of all losses, and move on. Clearly it wasn’t intentional but it was reckless. It’s not like he said “chiesa is sitting by the window so I’m going to hit him with this dolly.” It was a self promotion gone wrong. Dumb but not the end of the world.

LOL. I enjoy watching Conor fight, but paying the fighters their show/win money and apologizing is not where this should end.

Conor does not want Khabib in the octagon, he wants Khabib while he’s drugged out himself with all his goons by his side. Plus I think he also hit someone, maybe a guard, not 100% sure. He even yelled out to his 15+ goons, “smash the windows”. 

The fighters that missed their fights should definitely get paid what they potentially lost, but also Chiesa and the others that got hit with glass should go after him for more. Any other fighter pulls that shit and they are gone, Conor should be no different. That won’t happen, so at the least he shouldn’t even be allowed to fight for 2 years minimum on top of whatever he ends up paying out. 

And a 2 year ban is going to hurt conor how? 0n 50 odd mil he is prob making 1 mill every 2 months.
He is an IRISH citizen, his cash is safe out of the reach of the fucked up US law, he does not have to bend over like all the American bitches.
The fact that he is still training and maybe looking to fight, is fucking lucky for the UFC and MMA ( in a financial sense, obviously not in any other sense ).
He could even play hardball with a 50% chance of success ( meaning making the UFC and all parties drop charges and apologize in public for upsetting him ).
Just never forget folkes its all about the money. Modern men will do ANYTHING for cash.

Typical Conor nuthugger response. Nobody is apologizing to Conor. Conor knows he’s in some trouble. Rose already rejected his appology letter, basically told him to fuck off. Conor scrambling with his pathetic sorry letters to try and fix this. 

As far as how is 2 years going to hurt Conor. When your making $10+ mil/fight, 2 years in time out hurts. Assuming he was planning a return. I think Khabib has probably kept Conor away, Conor knows he’d get smashed. That’s why he needed his 15+ goons by his side. 

Yup, an insecure teen. 

If you believe a set for life professional fighter is afraid of another professional fighter you’re merely projecting the emotions that are conjured within you when you watch your sports heroes on TV. 

But go ahead and keep scripting narrative fiction in your own mind for individual amusement. It’s a free country. 

Conor fans can be the worst. Say anything slightly negative (but true) and they lose their minds. 

You did say it. I’m commenting on your post. I’m not hiding behind weak, sweeping statements about an entire fan base because I can’t make an actual point. That’s your gig.

You said Conor’s not coming back because you think he knows he gets smashed by Khabib. It couldn’t be because he’d filthy rich and young and would rather enjoy his fortunes for a while, huh? 

Nope. Who would want to spend money and live lavishly after hitting life’s lottery anyway???

The thing is, I never said he is afraid. That’s just you as a McGregor fanboi twisting my words because my post offended you. 

A lose is an unnecessary risk. It’s not that he is afraid of what Khabib would do him physically, he already knows what an ass whopping is like. It’s that a loss hurts his game. He did an amazing job winning both belts. The UFC stripped them both because he refused to defend. He still considers himself the 2 way champ, as do his loyal followers like yourself. I don’t think he’s afraid of Khabib, I think he wants to protect the belt that he thinks he still holds. If he doesn’t fight, all his fans will continue to cherish him as the champ. That’s why he had no problem going after Khabib on the bus, no imagery belt on the line. It didn’t hurt that he had his goons. 

Not a big deal, it happens, he’s not the first fighter to duck a challenger. Anderson was set for life when he tried to avoid Weidman. 

The belts mean nothing. I’m surprised you have yet to realize that. 

McGregor is the prize. And he’s already lost in the UFC - how much did that hurt him. 

Talk all you want but you’re the one imagineering hypotheses out of a strange need to know why McGregor hasn’t fought since Mayweather. There’s no mystery - he’s a young, rich celebrity whose whole mission in the fight game was to become a young rich celebrity. 

He’s made it. 

But create away. 

5/19/18 3:55 PM
3/18/12
Malvert the Janitor -
BreakALegAndy! -
Malvert the Janitor -
BreakALegAndy! -
Malvert the Janitor -
BreakALegAndy! -
Malvert the Janitor -
BreakALegAndy! -
gemma -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Hate420 - 
FrontBroRian -
Malvert the Janitor - 

Yup, an insecure teen. 

McGregor is the prize. And he’s already lost in the UFC - how much did that hurt him. 

Talk all you want but you’re the one imagineering hypotheses out of a strange need to know why McGregor hasn’t fought since Mayweather. There’s no mystery - he’s a young, rich celebrity whose whole mission in the fight game was to become a young rich celebrity. 

He’s made it. 

But create away. 

Lol. It’s like you guys live your life through Conor’s successes. Your life feel good story is Conor McGregor and his accomplishments. I’m not trying to knock you, if that’s what what’s you happy then good for you. 

He’s an amazing talent, he’s also very smart and calculated. Avoiding Khabib is the right move. 

5/19/18 5:53 PM
9/5/11
BreakALegAndy! -
Malvert the Janitor -
BreakALegAndy! -
Malvert the Janitor -
BreakALegAndy! -
Malvert the Janitor -
BreakALegAndy! -
Malvert the Janitor -
BreakALegAndy! -
gemma -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Hate420 - 
FrontBroRian -
Malvert the Janitor - 

Yup, an insecure teen. 

He’s made it. 

But create away. 

Lol. It’s like you guys live your life through Conor’s successes. Your life feel good story is Conor McGregor and his accomplishments. I’m not trying to knock you, if that’s what what’s you happy then good for you. 

He’s an amazing talent, he’s also very smart and calculated. Avoiding Khabib is the right move. 

You avoid reality. 

5/20/18 10:33 AM
10/31/07

What pisses me off about damn near every fight is that 57 people all have their cell phone out recording it yet every single time a video pops up in the internet it’s the idiot 80 feet back filming in portrait mode. Where the fuck is the video from the dude 8 feet away with the steady hand?! Post that shit

5/21/18 12:22 AM
5/18/18

I think that Conor will come back and be better than ever. And his fights will break all box office and ppv records. He just chilled for a while and now he’s training again. He has a baby boy and he’s living life for a few.  

Khabib takes months off every year for his religion. Conor is taking time off for his family.  He will be back 

5/24/18 6:12 AM
9/5/11
CMFanforlife -

I think that Conor will come back and be better than ever. And his fights will break all box office and ppv records. He just chilled for a while and now he’s training again. He has a baby boy and he’s living life for a few.  

Khabib takes months off every year for his religion. Conor is taking time off for his family.  He will be back 

Conor hasn’t fought in a year and a half and he still fights more than Khabib. 

These fags have too much Islamist snausage in their mouths to see it. 

Just google it. 

5/24/18 8:10 AM
7/12/12
Malvert the Janitor -

Why no UG uproar??? A fighter was hurt after a mad man rampaged through the arena! 

Kirik, we need an exasperated article - stat! 

Make that 10 articles in 2 days!