6 days ago
4/18/08

Watch out dustin

5 days ago
7/11/05

Dope

5 days ago
7/28/02

"Great sparring" and the looks on their faces means "it was a good workout boxing him up all over the ring"

5 days ago
2/2/05

Not even the best boxer Nate has sparred with I’d bet. Sleep on him all you want but his boxing and bjj are deadly

5 days ago
3/20/16
Lucas Maximus -

"Great sparring" and the looks on their faces means "it was a good workout boxing him up all over the ring"

I think some people are delusional when it comes to boxers. Several UFC fighters can compete with some of the best in boxing.

Its a lot more competitive than you think 

5 days ago
7/7/12

Good work

Rougarou can bang

5 days ago
7/7/12
anunaki -

Not even the best boxer Nate has sparred with I’d bet. Sleep on him all you want but his boxing and bjj are deadly

Nate has sparred Andre Ward former unified Super Middle and Lightheavy champ and P4P #1

5 days ago
9/7/04

Prograis must be heavyweight champ. He looks about 225 lbs., standing next to the 300 lb. Nate.  

5 days ago
3/5/15
MMA Playwright -

Prograis must be heavyweight champ. He looks about 225 lbs., standing next to the 300 lb. Nate.  

Lol at Nate being anywhere near 3 bills in that pic!

He only bulked up to that weight to fight Conor. His next fight is at 155.

5 days ago
4/20/08
knot eye -
MMA Playwright -

Log out for a week, try again around this time next Wednesday 

5 days ago
3/6/14
knot eye -
MMA Playwright -

Lol wut??

5 days ago
1/10/13
Lucas Maximus -

Prograis is a World Champion, and looks to be pretty damn good. Even with the size difference he should be able to box up Nate if thats what he was trying to do. I'm sure it was just the two getting some work in and nothing too serious. 

5 days ago
5/18/18

Wonder what would happen to Nate if he didn’t have the height and reach advantage ? 

5 days ago
9/1/04
VladimirPoopin - 
Lucas Maximus -

I think some people are delusional when it comes to boxers. Several UFC fighters can compete with some of the best in boxing.

If by compete you mean "get knocked out by over the hill 40 year old boxers" you are correct. If they could truly compete with "the best", they would be making 10 times as much as legitimate boxing contenders.

People can spar and look competitive because they're trying to help each other get better, but actually "competing" against "the best" is a very different thing.
5 days ago
6/18/16
knot eye -
MMA Playwright -

post even less, please.

5 days ago
1/10/13
VladimirPoopin -
Lucas Maximus -

There is not one fighter in the UFC that could compete with any of the best boxers in their weight.

5 days ago
6/18/16
GladiatorGannon -
VladimirPoopin - 
Lucas Maximus -

If by compete you mean "get knocked out by over the hill 40 year old boxers" you are correct. If they could truly compete with "the best", they would be making 10 times as much as legitimate boxing contenders.

People can spar and look competitive because they're trying to help each other get better, but actually "competing" against "the best" is a very different thing.

exactly. 

5 days ago
1/9/11
CMFanforlife -

Wonder what would happen to Nate if he didn’t have the height and reach advantage ? 

I wonder what would happen if I had hooves instead of feet?

5 days ago
9/27/15
Jclover123 - 

I feel like Nate is going for that boxing money

Lol Nate wouldn't go far at all in boxing..way too slow and plodding
5 days ago
9/5/11

I liked Nate better with the gyno. He lost his lovely milk duds...

5 days ago
8/31/10
VladimirPoopin -
Lucas Maximus -

Stop!

5 days ago
10/24/14
Stin -
CMFanforlife -

I wonder what would happen if I had hooves instead of feet?

Exactly.