Another SARM....OOPSIE

4 days ago
10/14/17
46and2 -

Another SARM....OOPSIE

But I had no idea what I was taking! 

4 days ago
11/28/03

LGD-4033 (VK5211Ligandrol)[2] is an investigational selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) for treatment of conditions such as muscle wasting and osteoporosis, discovered by Ligand Pharmaceuticals and currently under development by Viking Therapeutics.[3][4]

Though not an approved drug, LGD-4033 has been sold on the black market[12][13] and has been found in drug testing samples of some athletes.[14]

In 2015, the quarterback of the Florida Gators, Will Grier, was suspended for testing positive for LGD-4033, a claim that the University of Florida denies.[15] In 2017, Joakim Noah was banned for twenty games by the NBA for testing positive for LGD-4033.[16]

LGD-4033 is currently on the World Anti-Doping Association list of prohibited drugs. [17]

4 days ago
7/22/05
View this post on Instagram

As many of you know, I had to withdraw from my sceduled bout against Vicente Luque on Saturday, May 18th. I want to apologize to him, as I know how difficult it is to lose an opponent days out from a fight. Throughout my MMA career I have been very transparent. I am not afraid to admit when I am in the wrong. On Saturday, May 11, 2019, I recieved an email from USADA stating that I have failed an "out of competition drug test" due to the banned substance "Di-Hydroxy-LGD-4033". I am fully cooperating with USADA to determine how this substance was found in the sample I provided them on May 5, 2019. I have always been an advocate for the strict drug testing in the UFC, even to the extent of opting for my collected samples to be used for research purposes by USADA. I know without a doubt that I have done everything according to the standards set by USADA. I have faith in USADA that this situation will resolved in a timely manner and that I will be cleared of any wrong doing. To all of my fans and supporters, thank you. I assure you that I have not let you down.

A post shared by Neil Magny (@neil_magny170) on

4 days ago
11/9/17

Stop taking any supplements, the industry isn't regulated and USADA are fucking retards! 

4 days ago
1/1/01
PelosiesPanties - 

Stop taking any supplements, the industry isn't regulated and USADA are fucking retards! 

There are supplement companies that cater strictly to drug-tested athletes that guarantee they do not have any prohibited substances in their products. If at this stage, you haven't jumped on the bandwagon, then you get what's coming to you.
4 days ago
1/22/05
There's no way this was randomly in a supplement.
4 days ago
5/4/19
PelosiesPanties -

I love that there are still people who swallow tainted supllement excuse.  Bless your heart.

4 days ago
4/16/11

Another fucking sarm? That shits only in your system for like a day. Gtfo usada 

4 days ago
11/9/17
Liyon - 
PelosiesPanties - 

There are supplement companies that cater strictly to drug-tested athletes that guarantee they do not have any prohibited substances in their products. If at this stage, you haven't jumped on the bandwagon, then you get what's coming to you.

Agreed, apparently the UFC PC has those so not sure why anyone would be taking anything else due to the stupidity of USADA and the damage it does to your career.
4 days ago
10/5/11

Dodged a bullet with Vicente. That would 100 percent end in a ko. 

4 days ago
2/8/12
Thai Dye -

I will never bet against Vicente !  That dude always wins lol 

4 days ago
1/6/10

Is it "I had to withdraw"

or rather

"I'm indefinitely banned from professional competition for cheating and they cancelled my fight because of it"?

4 days ago
11/9/18

This guy doesn't pass the smell test of a cheat. Unlike Dickashaw.

4 days ago
8/14/12

All these sarms fails = all these people are idiots and thought this semi underground shit that barely does much would fly under the radar 

or supplement companies are putting these “legal” substances in everything so if someone feels the slightest gains they won’t think the product is trash. 

4 days ago
5/10/08

"Dude should've watched his picograms"

- Jon Jones

4 days ago
11/24/18
Thai Dye -

This, would have been a brutal fight after seeing what ponz did to him

3 days ago
1/1/01
MM8 -

Everyone is using. Just because one comes off as a nice guy and another doesn’t is no indicator. 

3 days ago
11/14/16
MM8 -

I think the same thing. Of all the possible cheaters in this sport he is one I tend think is clean. Who knows though, loosing a tough fight could of changed his mindset. I’m reserving judgment for the moment, let’s not tar and feather quite yet. 

3 days ago
4/19/17
Trumpsstinkypinky -
MM8 -

I think the same thing. Of all the possible cheaters in this sport he is one I tend think is clean. Who knows though, loosing a tough fight could of changed his mindset. I’m reserving judgment for the moment, let’s not tar and feather quite yet. 

Racist

3 days ago
10/14/17

If a guy like Magny is using that says a whole lot 

3 days ago
5/15/15

Shocked. Not.

3 days ago
7/2/09
PelosiesPanties -

I don't have any insight as to whether he's guilty or not. 

I can't even imagine what it's like to have your career being decided by the retards at USADA or the corrupt SAC's.