7 days ago
9/19/14

That was a lot of talking

7 days ago
3/13/02

those new boobs are gonna pay for themselves

7 days ago
6/9/16

Where are the Rose Namajunas commercials, by the way? 

Paige is a tough young lady, but she's lost 3 of her last 4 fights and has been sidelined (and will continue to be) by an arm injury.

Rose has won 6 of 7, dethroned a champion who was dominant and then defended the title against that former champ. 

So this is strictly about looks, right? Not to say Rose isn't good looking, just that Paige has the "girl next door" thing going for her. 

7 days ago
1/1/01

In my neighborhood the girl next door doesn't have a stripper boob job.  

7 days ago
6/17/16
stevekt -

YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD SUCKS

7 days ago
2/4/06
stevekt -

Because your house won't sell. Call one of those real estate staging companies and see if they have any stripper boobed girls next door. Hope you can move to a better neighborhood soon.

7 days ago
3/15/10
Taco Muncher -

Paige is a tough young lady, but she's lost 3 of her last 4 fights and has been sidelined (and will continue to be) by an arm injury.

Rose has won 6 of 7, dethroned a champion who was dominant and then defended the title against that former champ. 

So this is strictly about looks, right? Not to say Rose isn't good looking, just that Paige has the "girl next door" thing going for her. 

Yes.

Marekting and commercials tend to focus on looks.

You’ve cracked the case!

Have you alerted the authorities? Maybe there’s some sort of award...

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01
Ebony - 
stevekt -

Because your house won't sell. Call one of those real estate staging companies and see if they have any stripper boobed girls next door. Hope you can move to a better neighborhood soon.

If your house wont sell, you don't need bolt ons... Call Ragin Al, he'll sell your house ASAP!!!
7 days ago
1/15/07
Taco Muncher - 

It is about looks. If Rose still had her old long hair, she'd probably be promoted more.

7 days ago
12/9/13

so happy, she wears a seatbelt

7 days ago
6/9/16
BuddyRevell -
Taco Muncher - 

It is about looks. If Rose still had her old long hair, she'd probably be promoted more.

I wonder how much she thinks about that. Tens of thousands (maybe hundreds of thousands?) in endorsements lost because she shaves her head. Ridiculous! 

7 days ago
4/22/07
Taco Muncher -

Listen daddy,  she can grow her hair and stop mumbling and she will get plenty of this shit.  She focuses on fighting which is just as well as she is the champ. 

7 days ago
9/24/07
Taco Muncher - 
BuddyRevell -
Taco Muncher - 

I wonder how much she thinks about that. Tens of thousands (maybe hundreds of thousands?) in endorsements lost because she shaves her head. Ridiculous! 

the thing is she might not have won those fights if it wasn't because of her haircut, so it's a catch-22.
7 days ago
12/17/16

What the fuck is that Star Wars belt she's walking around with at 4:15?

This technology confuses and scares me. 

6 days ago
8/5/18

I am not a fan. How long till she goes away? 

6 days ago
5/5/13
mongo54 -

They we're birthday present for her boyfriend. He was on the MMA Roasted Podcast and told the story, haha!

She seems like a nice girl!

Edited: 6 days ago
1/1/01
stevekt -

You sound like a total queer 

6 days ago
3/15/10
Rambla -
mongo54 -

They we're birthday present for her boyfriend. He was on the MMA Roasted Podcast and told the story, haha!

She seems like a nice girl!

I’m sure that’s why she did it...

6 days ago
10/28/16
that was good
6 days ago
11/14/16
Taco Muncher -

Jesus you are offended by everything. Trust me rose doesn’t need your pathetic ass white knighting for her. She would identify your sad, soy boy routine a mile away and won’t let you get close enough to masterbate while staring at her toes. 

6 days ago
8/20/03

Good for her.

Gotta make a living somehow.

5 days ago
6/3/18
Target_the_Gash -
stevekt -

YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD SUCKS

This

5 days ago
1/1/01
commonsense517 - 

That was a lot of talking

LMAO!!!

First post nailed it.

That video would have benefited from less of that...
5 days ago
1/1/01
Californio -

I am not a fan. How long till she goes away? 

We aren't fans of you either, so... When will you be going away?