UnderGround Forums "New" evidence in War Machine case? Gud-fk-him?

Edited: 4/26/20 8:06 AM
11/4/19

As in, right or wrong he was an unstable POS that needs to be locked up anyways - so good fuck him that he's in the slammer for life depite charges being exaggerated?

Either way that's a well put together youtube segment.

Information here seems to come down to the "nurse report" where Mack said such and such, but on trial changed version of events and said such and such.

I'm on the fence about this one.

I'll be honest. I always liked Koppenhaver. He was like a cross breed between a billy-bad-ass, a california playboy and Patrick Bateman.

But he brought character to the sport in amongst a bunch of try hards and boring sumbitches.

Not a great fighter by top standards but one I always tuned in to watch - really wanted to see him fight Paul Daley back when also, build up alone would have been awesome.

That being said, long and storied history of violent social behavior, maybe we're all better off with the dude under lock and key.
If I was a judge I'd give him a loft above a training center and put him under house arrest for life.

PS - anyone else think that bro in the suit is ghey for WM?

4/26/20 7:54 AM
3/23/06

There is a thread on the OG about this. 

4/26/20 8:09 AM
11/4/19
knockoutfighter -

That was a different, also recently released youtube synopsis of the trial.

This piece was literally released a few hours a ago.

4/26/20 8:56 AM
6/26/06
He was railroaded. He did a terrible thing and deserved a long sentence but not life over a whore.
4/26/20 9:36 AM
12/28/04
DirtyOldMan - 
knockoutfighter -

That was a different, also recently released youtube synopsis of the trial.

This piece was literally released a few hours a ago.

As was the thread that is already on the OG about this. 

4/26/20 9:45 AM
4/18/20

He would of done something else stupid, he sounded crazy from the testimony and he used his fighting on normal people and women multiply times. He screwed over Ken Shamrock, he’s lucky to not have been shot or something from anyone he attacked as self defense like 

4/26/20 9:55 AM
7/2/09

Coles notes?  Not watching the video.

4/26/20 10:10 AM
6/3/08

He is guilty AF. Case closed. Better off behind bars. 

4/26/20 10:16 AM
6/26/06
jgiveshead - 

The defense abused victim privacy laws to keep certain damning testimonies from being cross examined.
4/26/20 10:27 AM
5/8/13
RenatoCocopreta - He was railroaded. He did a terrible thing and deserved a long sentence but not life over a whore.

Life seems like a lot, but it was like the 3rd or fourth time he severely assaulted someone, he likely woulda killed someone eventually 

4/26/20 10:31 AM
4/25/11
shamrockGOATmma -

He would of done something else stupid, he sounded crazy from the testimony and he used his fighting on normal people and women multiply times. He screwed over Ken Shamrock, he’s lucky to not have been shot or something from anyone he attacked as self defense like 

Story with Ken?

4/26/20 10:39 AM
1/7/06

Ltr

4/26/20 10:39 AM
6/30/07
cantuna4u -
shamrockGOATmma -

Story with Ken?

?

4/26/20 10:54 AM
7/2/09
RenatoCocopreta -
jgiveshead - 

The defense abused victim privacy laws to keep certain damning testimonies from being cross examined.

Thanks for the summary.

Lawyers are scum but WM is right where he needs to be, everyone's better off for it.

4/26/20 12:16 PM
4/18/20
cantuna4u -
shamrockGOATmma -

Story with Ken?

Shamrock trained him and helped him break into the mma scene in San Diego, at some point war machine took his daughter to Mexico and left her there, Shamrock wanted to break his neck

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2172168-ken-shamrock-war-machine-took-my-daughter-to-mexico-and-left-her-over-there.amp.html

4/26/20 12:18 PM
10/11/18
RenatoCocopreta - He was railroaded. He did a terrible thing and deserved a long sentence but not life over a whore.

His previous convictions played a role in that. Don't forget Nevada has a 2 strikes your in law. And CA has a 3 strikes law. So no doubt those previous conviction added onto the total.
4/26/20 12:52 PM
7/29/02

should have had a 3 year sentence max

4/26/20 12:57 PM
3/19/09
The case is a mess as a whole. I understand the argument the legal team is making, but what about Jon boasting on twitter about how "real men rape their girlfriends" and talking about how he just raped Mack on a few occasions. Twitter shit posts? The truth? Who knows.

When this all happened, I remember there being allegations that she had actually texted Jon to come over that night. The facts have been foggy with much of the incident. The only thing any of us know for sure is that Mack is lucky to be alive.

4/26/20 1:26 PM
4/22/07

16 mins in genius lawyer says he deserves to be back on streets. Deserves lol. 

4/26/20 1:44 PM
11/4/19
ShanTheMan -

16 mins in genius lawyer says he deserves to be back on streets. Deserves lol. 

That lawyer is apparently a top shelf defense attourney for computer hackers.

As in, top of the food chain.

He made an unholy fuck up of that case - I watched the majority of it - to the point the judge was actually laughing at him.

At one point the prosecution was describing how Mack, bloody and beaten, ran out onto the golf course in their back yard to escape a homicidal War Machine.

Said lawyer objected - I shit you not - to say, "maybe she was going out to play 9 holes?".

4/26/20 1:46 PM
9/20/19
RenatoCocopreta - He was railroaded. He did a terrible thing and deserved a long sentence but not life over a whore.

No, he should be put down like an animal. He is nothing but a detriment to the law abiding citizens around him. A completely irredeemable human being who would kill someone if released. 

4/26/20 1:53 PM
11/4/19

I get where you're coming from.

Christy Mack was a sex worker.

She was a fairly typical insane woman type that baited a violent man with storied history of physical assult, by inviting him around to her place whilst another man was in her bed.

But that doesn't really seperate her from 50%+ of other women.

I don't slate her for being a sex worker.

It's a trade, like anything else.

Part of their whole deal is to be provocative.

She just did a particularly stupid thing in the aforementioned.

I hate to say it but, play stupid games - win stupid prizes.

Toxic relationship 101, the outcome was predictable - but point I wanted to make was, there's often this sense of degradation with the word "whore".

Me personally, I don't agree with it.

She was a sex worker (a good one).

I don't factor that in when determing WM's sentence duration.

But hey - that's just like, my opinion man.

That being said I also agree the sentence duration was way overblown.

Initial sentence of 14 years (which WM rejected) was good enough IMO.

4/26/20 2:04 PM
12/28/04

Pathetic comment.

4/26/20 2:20 PM
1/7/06
inf0 -

should have had a 3 year sentence max

For rape?

4/26/20 2:44 PM
6/26/06
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 

Pathetic comment.

Dont take it directly, I was quoting a general public sentiment with the whore part, its not my personal view or opinion.