UnderGround Forums "New" evidence in War Machine case? Gud-fk-him?

4/26/20 3:14 PM
4/25/11
shamrockGOATmma -
cantuna4u -
shamrockGOATmma -

He would of done something else stupid, he sounded crazy from the testimony and he used his fighting on normal people and women multiply times. He screwed over Ken Shamrock, he’s lucky to not have been shot or something from anyone he attacked as self defense like 

Story with Ken?

Shamrock trained him and helped him break into the mma scene in San Diego, at some point war machine took his daughter to Mexico and left her there, Shamrock wanted to break his neck

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2172168-ken-shamrock-war-machine-took-my-daughter-to-mexico-and-left-her-over-there.amp.html

Oh wow. That's rough.

4/26/20 4:00 PM
1/1/01
Dugs95 - 
RenatoCocopreta - He was railroaded. He did a terrible thing and deserved a long sentence but not life over a whore.

Life seems like a lot, but it was like the 3rd or fourth time he severely assaulted someone, he likely woulda killed someone eventually 

Both perspectives 100% spot on...

4/26/20 5:33 PM
12/28/04
HYBRID JON - 
Dugs95 - 
RenatoCocopreta - He was railroaded. He did a terrible thing and deserved a long sentence but not life over a whore.

Life seems like a lot, but it was like the 3rd or fourth time he severely assaulted someone, he likely woulda killed someone eventually 

No. You are also pathetic.

4/26/20 5:48 PM
3/23/12

Koppenhaver is not fit for life within society.  As a society we must either contain him or destroy him.

4/26/20 6:12 PM
1/1/01
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 
HYBRID JON - 
Dugs95 - 

And you apparently dont like the way your mothers cock tastes today, ask her to soak it in your daddy's as a lil while longer jerkoff. The sex workers not going to answer your letters or fuck you... Fuckin Putz

Edited: 4/26/20 6:23 PM
3/10/12

Life in prison is too harsh. We shouldn't be basing our sentencing guidelines off of faggot fucking baseball, lol. Fact of the matter is, we are locking humans in cages and turning them even more violent; which leads to repeated offenses of greater severity. I'm a white guy and I'm not trying to racebait by saying this, but most white people have never spent a day in any detention facility and they don't have the slightest idea of how hellish our prison system truly is. After experiencing this shit first hand for just a few hours, most of them will change their tune about sentencing guidelines and how our prisons should be run. Again, I am saying this as a non cucked white guy, who is ultra socially conservative in most aspects of his life. It's just the fucking truth. America is completely fucked in this regard.

4/26/20 7:09 PM
3/23/06
DirtyOldMan -
knockoutfighter -

There is a thread on the OG about this. 

That was a different, also recently released youtube synopsis of the trial.

This piece was literally released a few hours a ago.

No they are both on the OG.  Both videos.

4/26/20 7:11 PM
3/23/06

Edited: 4/26/20 7:15 PM
3/23/06

^^ = vv 

4/26/20 7:15 PM
3/23/06

;-)
4/26/20 10:46 PM
10/27/03

It was his fourth assault charge and second felony charge.

What should be the correct sentence at that point, if not life?

4/26/20 11:06 PM
6/26/06
KingMartyrJack - 

Ah yes.
I remember when this case happened here and even before - there wer scumbags on this site who loved and defended him.
I'm guessing thsi is one of those scumbags.

I stand for the civil rights of all men. You whiteknight for Stormy Daniels.
4/27/20 1:48 AM
12/28/14

He should have a new trial where he should be treated fairly

4/27/20 2:21 AM
3/13/02
Mr Karate -
RenatoCocopreta - He was railroaded. He did a terrible thing and deserved a long sentence but not life over a whore.

His previous convictions played a role in that. Don't forget Nevada has a 2 strikes your in law. And CA has a 3 strikes law. So no doubt those previous conviction added onto the total.

Nevada does not have 2 strike law.  Nevada has for many decades had laws regarding habitual criminals.  3 violent felony convictions is called the big bitch and sentence max out of Life.  3 felony convictions but not all violent sentence max is 20 years, this is known as the little bitch,

4/27/20 2:21 AM
3/13/02
failure at life -

He should have a new trial where he should be treated fairly

Derp

4/27/20 3:24 AM
3/29/09
He’s exactly where he should be. Dudes a broken toy.
4/27/20 4:14 AM
9/22/11

The guy needs shooting with a ball of his own shit.

4/27/20 5:29 AM
4/18/20

Imagine going to a party and this asswipe shows up and eventually beats up a crowd of people for no valid reason, or being Ken shamrocks daughter and being stranded in Mexico or some other thing, lol at the asswipes defending him bcs he fought in the ufc

4/27/20 5:33 AM
8/28/14

What’s with the hatred for Christy in this forum?

4/27/20 6:55 AM
7/10/12
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
DirtyOldMan - 
knockoutfighter -

There is a thread on the OG about this. 

That was a different, also recently released youtube synopsis of the trial.

This piece was literally released a few hours a ago.

As was the thread that is already on the OG about this. 

So fucking what?

This isn’t the OG

Why do fags feel it necessary to be little bitches and forum police

Have a coke and a smile and STFU

4/27/20 7:56 AM
9/22/16
Met him in San Diego a couple of times, and read the hilarious Myspace (yes, Myspace) convo he had with my roommate when he was trying to fuck her. There wasn't any part of his personality that wasn't "piece of shit", and he ended up exactly where anyone that knew him would expect.

He is exactly where he belongs, and the outside world is better off without him.
4/27/20 8:15 AM
12/28/04
HYBRID JON - 
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 
HYBRID JON - 
Dugs95 - 

And you apparently dont like the way your mothers cock tastes today, ask her to soak it in your daddy's as a lil while longer jerkoff. The sex workers not going to answer your letters or fuck you... Fuckin Putz

You are still scum. 

4/27/20 8:51 AM
8/20/03

I suspect that no matter what happened in THIS particular case, he was going to be in jail long term at some point.

Repeated offences with violence.

He was on his way there.

Ironically, had he focused on his fight career as a business and himself a product of it that might have taken him out of the trouble he kept seeking.

4/27/20 9:02 AM
6/26/06
KingMartyrJack - 
RenatoCocopreta -
KingMartyrJack - 

Ah yes.
I remember when this case happened here and even before - there wer scumbags on this site who loved and defended him.
I'm guessing thsi is one of those scumbags.

I stand for the civil rights of all men. You whiteknight for Stormy Daniels.

LOL. Try again, rapist defender.

Liar. I never once mentioned Bill Clinton.
4/27/20 9:18 AM
3/23/12
Gancho Al Hígado -

What’s with the hatred for Christy in this forum?

She’s a whore, why should anyone respect her?  And she was not innocent in the events that led to her assault, but she is not responsible for them, Koppenhaver is.   She is also not an immediate threat to everyone around her, she is a weak woman and easily dealt with.  Koppenhaver is.  He can’t be trusted among civilized humans.