UnderGround Forums Ngannou visiting momma in Cameroon (pic)

29 days ago
8/3/11

29 days ago
1/13/11

Momma looking proud. 

Now time to give back. 

Great story from there to sleeping on streets in Paris to Fighting for lots of money to UFC gold / world champ (maybe) to giving back to society. 

29 days ago
11/9/17

Good lord Francis, at least buy her some carpet!

Now that is humble beginnings and people wonder why immigrants do much better typically than your average entitled Westerners. 

29 days ago
1/13/11

MTV Cribs

29 days ago
1/12/05
PelosiesPanties - 

Now that is humble beginnings and people wonder why immigrants do much better typically than your average entitled Westerners. 

This is the same guy who couldn't be bothered to train wrestling because he didn't like it, slacked on the conditioning work, and took a vacation in France during the middle of the Stipe camp. My God, this unentitled behavior
29 days ago
7/10/02
Bobby Lupo - 
PelosiesPanties - 

This is the same guy who couldn't be bothered to train wrestling because he didn't like it, slacked on the conditioning work, and took a vacation in France during the middle of the Stipe camp. My God, this unentitled behavior

Ha ha. Indeed.

He let the hype get to this head damn fast. Doesn't mean he can't regain that focus though.

And... what about upgrading Momma's place??
29 days ago
11/14/16

Maybe give the man a break. His mother could be like my grandmother, refuses any help from anyone because she is damned determined to be self sufficient. Also she may prefer that simple life.  

29 days ago
11/14/16

Damn I bet his size is crazy compared to the rest of his neighbors. I wouldn’t want the death sentence of fucking with that mans mom. Beast

29 days ago
6/28/10
Bobby Lupo -
PelosiesPanties - 

haha. well he won't be back in this thread.

29 days ago
4/27/07

Ans people complain about the conditions in dentention camps

29 days ago
11/9/17
BrckNoHitBk - 
Bobby Lupo -
PelosiesPanties - 

Why? That retort sucked in the grand scheme of things, someone got famous overnight and it went to their head? How does that change the fact that he came from a dirt floor to STILL being a HW contender? It doesn't so again..turn your brain on ffs!
29 days ago
4/25/11

What he spent on that France vacation could have put up a nuclear power plant in that shanty town!

Money makes people stupid

29 days ago
11/9/17
cantuna4u - 

What he spent on that France vacation could have put up a nuclear power plant in that shanty town!

Money makes people stupid

We don't know the details obviously, I dare say he is helping his family and as someone mentioned, she literally may want to remains live as she always has.
29 days ago
1/12/05
PelosiesPanties - 
BrckNoHitBk - 
Bobby Lupo -
PelosiesPanties - 

Why? That retort sucked in the grand scheme of things, someone got famous overnight and it went to their head? How does that change the fact that he came from a dirt floor to STILL being a HW contender? It doesn't so again..turn your brain on ffs!

That retort was the best. You assumed that a guy who came from that home would do better than an 'entitled' Westerner. You were wrong.

It's OK to be wrong. Embrace it. Then learn from your mistakes and mischaracterizations.
29 days ago
7/15/04

29 days ago
5/16/16

Really 10 fights in the UFC and he can't get his mum a decent place to live in. 

29 days ago
5/27/09

Why isn't she living in a beautiful home in Florida or something? Serious.

29 days ago
7/31/09

Looks like a sweet camping spot. I wonder what the views are like.

29 days ago
11/20/08

Are those pieces of the pot Michael Douglas broke over his head in the corner?

29 days ago
11/19/06
Jack Skellington -

HEY relax! He brought her some new pots and a pan. What more could she ask for!?

29 days ago
9/10/10
touch -

She's fat richest lady in cameroon

29 days ago
6/13/04
Jack Skellington - 

She probably doesn't speak english, doesn't know anyone in Florida, and doesn't just want to sit around by herself, lonely in a house all day.

29 days ago
7/8/06

That’s a nice picture 

29 days ago
12/10/11

Wow 

29 days ago
6/17/16

Cameroonian Ikea blows ass.