UnderGround Forums Nick Diaz dropped while sparring

6/19/19 6:14 PM
2/28/13

Doesn’t stand, punch or dress like nick and nick doesn’t train anymore so I’m not buying it. He doesn’t even help Nate get ready for fights, why would he be sparring some random dude. Face does look like him though 

6/19/19 6:51 PM
5/12/12

Dam you fools are blind af, it is nick

6/19/19 7:35 PM
8/4/10

Video got pulled off IG

6/19/19 7:37 PM
1/23/06
YaoMingia - 

Doesn’t stand, punch or dress like nick and nick doesn’t train anymore so I’m not buying it. He doesn’t even help Nate get ready for fights, why would he be sparring some random dude. Face does look like him though 

It's a very old video.
Edited: 6/19/19 8:39 PM
1/21/18
pampered_fighter -

fuck no it aint. 

His name is Marco Flores. 2-1, seems to train frequently in the stockton area.

Could be cousins from looking at them.

but no it is not Nick fucking Diaz.

6/19/19 8:42 PM
1/10/13
D241 -
boxing wiz - 

I don't know if that is Nick or not. The guy looks a tad too small to be Nick, but its hard to tell. Whoever it is was badly rocked. That is Rolly doing the knocking out. He has gained a pretty good rep for being hard on sparring partners. Here is what started getting his name mentioned a lot, him sparring Ryan Garcia. He made it rough on the kid.

I could've sworn it was Andre Ward who Nick was sparring, are you 100% sure?

Nick has sparred Andre, and plenty of others too. That is Rolly dropping whoever that is.

6/19/19 8:48 PM
1/21/18
boxing wiz -
D241 -
boxing wiz - 

I don't know if that is Nick or not. The guy looks a tad too small to be Nick, but its hard to tell. Whoever it is was badly rocked. That is Rolly doing the knocking out. He has gained a pretty good rep for being hard on sparring partners. Here is what started getting his name mentioned a lot, him sparring Ryan Garcia. He made it rough on the kid.

I could've sworn it was Andre Ward who Nick was sparring, are you 100% sure?

Nick has sparred Andre, and plenty of others too. That is Rolly dropping whoever that is.

marco flores

6/19/19 9:37 PM
11/9/18
pennviachoke -

Who fucked up and released this? Somebody getting Stockton slapped

https://www.instagram.com/p/By5K6_tBzLJ/?igshid=1wkiw7ewjids1

This app blows, can't link IG from my phone, somebody embed that link please! 

The app doesn't blow as much as the poster who posts up fake shit.

Nick can't box for shit, but it still isn't him.

6/19/19 9:40 PM
1/16/12

Even if it was Nick. Everyone’s been dropped in sparring at one point in time. Even in there primes. I bet most of chute box & Dutch fighter who spar hard have been dropped hard in there primes.

Regardless I’m sure Nicks been dropped. This just ain’t it 

6/19/19 9:44 PM
12/7/18
CRE -
YaoMingia - 

It's a very old video.

Its A year old. Not that long ago. It takes longer then that for the brain to heal from a KO

6/19/19 9:55 PM
2/15/06
Kirik - 

The sport is kind of moving away from sparring that hard, but that is 100% normal. I can't even begin to guess the number of times I've been knocked down in sparring, and I am no kind of high-level guy.

Legitimately knocked down or just tripped over a swim fin?
6/19/19 9:59 PM
12/7/18
RightHandOfDOOM -
pampered_fighter -

fuck no it aint. 

This is what Marcos Flores looks like

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I don't know about you, but the fighter KOd in the sparring looks absolutely nothing like this

6/19/19 10:24 PM
5/8/16
Thai Dye -

Zoomed in on the face and that looks a lot like Nick. I think it's him. 

Look alot like nick,, but nick never was that fast 

6/19/19 10:26 PM
5/8/16
frankiscool -

Wow.. when nick is straight boxing he moves like a pro and is faster then in mma

Edited: 6/19/19 10:33 PM
12/17/09
RightHandOfDOOM -
pampered_fighter -

fuck no it aint. 

You're catching downvotes, but you're right lol

Here's another video, of "Marco Flores" sparring with Rolando "Rolly" Romero. You can see it's the same guys sparring in this one, as in the other video where "Marco Flores" gets dropped.

6/19/19 10:33 PM
11/9/18
ConorWinsTheRematch -
CRE -
YaoMingia - 

It's a very old video.

Its A year old. Not that long ago. It takes longer then that for the brain to heal from a KO

Has Conor healed up yet?

6/19/19 11:15 PM
1/1/03

There's HD video on YouTube . It's not nick 

6/19/19 11:18 PM
11/9/17
Dominique Robinson -

That ain’t even nick

2 seconds in and anyone with eyes and half a brain could tell that isn't Nick Diaz

6/19/19 11:52 PM
5/12/12

Blind leading the blind.^^

6/20/19 12:14 AM
11/23/02

Its Nick

6/20/19 1:43 AM
3/17/17
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
RightHandOfDOOM -
pampered_fighter -

fuck no it aint. 

This is what Marcos Flores looks like

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I don't know about you, but the fighter KOd in the sparring looks absolutely nothing like this

You know how I can tell youre a faggot? You literally picked the ONE picture in the google search results where this guy doesnt look just like a Nick/Nate relative....

Nice work you biased faggot.
6/20/19 2:10 AM
12/17/09

Gawddamn. I literally posted a video above, of the same two guys sparring. It has their names in the video title. Nick Diaz is not one of them. This is not a conspiracy, homeboy looks like Nick with headgear on, but it's not him.

Romero (Rolly) is listed at 5'8" and fights at 135lbs... Nick would dwarf that guy, the guy that gets dropped does not by much. It is Marco Flores. Case closed, tell Jake Shields that he is no longer needed.

6/20/19 3:56 AM
3/17/17
AngryGerbil - 

Gawddamn. I literally posted a video above, of the same two guys sparring. It has their names in the video title. Nick Diaz is not one of them. This is not a conspiracy, homeboy looks like Nick with headgear on, but it's not him.

Romero (Rolly) is listed at 5'8" and fights at 135lbs... Nick would dwarf that guy, the guy that gets dropped does not by much. It is Marco Flores. Case closed, tell Jake Shields that he is no longer needed.

6/20/19 5:44 AM
9/24/12

Definitely looks like Nick's face but it certainly doesn't look like how he stands or moves, unless the party lifestyle had really taken its effects.

6/20/19 5:57 AM
7/7/12
AngryGerbil -

shutdown