UnderGround Forums Nick Diaz dropped while sparring

6/20/19 8:01 AM
10/26/10

That looked like Diaz to me and even if it is, SHIT HAPPENs when you are trying to get better...  He is sparring a pro boxer fellas...  

6/20/19 8:58 AM
3/26/13
ranier wolfcastle -

dropped bozer has no tattoos. nick has no tattoos. its him. proof.

hahaha. This is what they call "UG logic"

6/20/19 9:50 AM
1/7/06

No dog in this fight, but the facts that....

1.  Original video clearly states both of the guys' names

2.  Nick would look SUBSTANTIALLY bigger than a 135'r

seem to be more convincing than "it kinda looks like him while wearing headgear in a grainy video"

6/20/19 12:43 PM
5/23/13

Rolly is a monster, he ran Ryan Garcia out of Mayweather Boxing Club and stole Garcia's soul

6/20/19 1:24 PM
7/11/05

Folks crazy believing this is Nick, it’s a boxer named Marcos Flores.

Nick is WAY bigger than Rollie & I’ve been around em both at Cesar Gracies & Mayweather’s gym since I was a part of both camps.

I’m the one who introduced the Diaz bro’s yo my gym in Oakland where they met Andre Ward who was my sparring partner when I was young, something you don’t hear about like much in mma in respondible for.

I’ve sparred Nick And never dropped him and I have 50+ KO’s across 4 sports. I’ve watched him spar some of the same & different pro boxers as me & he’s never been stopped. Small Rollie wouldn’t be the 1st one, stop this nonsense.

6/20/19 1:39 PM
1/10/13
AlphaTardTravisFan -

Rolly is a monster, he ran Ryan Garcia out of Mayweather Boxing Club and stole Garcia's soul

I don't think Rolly is anything special skill wise,  but he is definitely a rough kid. I can see where top guys will be able to outbox him and outwork him in between the flurry of bombs that he likes to throw.  With him he isn't mixing things up or trying to outscore guys. He loads up and fires trying to take guys heads off. He started his session with Garcia slow, but began to rough Ryan up as it went on. By the end Ryan was just trying to hang in there until the session ended. At the time they sparred Rolly was too strong and aggressive for Ryan.

I think as they progress Ryan will probably develop with the Reynoso's and be able to deal with him. I think Ryan has a much higher ceiling, but he will have to improve. Right now Rolly is too big and strong.

6/20/19 1:52 PM
1/1/01

Nick nick nick nickelodeon! 

But seriously you guys I just got a new lawn mower it’s sweet.

6/20/19 2:33 PM
8/2/11

Matt Serra- good fuck im

6/20/19 3:45 PM
10/24/10

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfmm-AnjuzWp_zcl6cIMIGQ/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

Here's Marco's YT channel. That's definitely him in the video, NOT Diaz.

6/20/19 4:48 PM
10/24/14
Dominique Robinson -

Nick is WAY bigger than Rollie & I’ve been around em both at Cesar Gracies & Mayweather’s gym since I was a part of both camps.

I’m the one who introduced the Diaz bro’s yo my gym in Oakland where they met Andre Ward who was my sparring partner when I was young, something you don’t hear about like much in mma in respondible for.

I’ve sparred Nick And never dropped him and I have 50+ KO’s across 4 sports. I’ve watched him spar some of the same & different pro boxers as me & he’s never been stopped. Small Rollie wouldn’t be the 1st one, stop this nonsense.

That’s a sick insight cheers mate. Although I said it’s no biggie it’s cool as fuck that he’s never been stopped. What a fucking g. 

Can I ask how you did in sparring with him? 

6/20/19 5:19 PM
2/8/12

PROOF 

6/20/19 5:31 PM
12/17/06

It does look like Diaz, but the movement is not Diaz at all.

Edited: 6/20/19 6:36 PM
12/7/18
AngryGerbil -
RightHandOfDOOM -
pampered_fighter -

Dam you fools are blind af, it is nick

fuck no it aint. 

His name is Marco Flores. 2-1, seems to train frequently in the stockton area.

Could be cousins from looking at them.

but no it is not Nick fucking Diaz.

You're catching downvotes, but you're right lol

Here's another video, of "Marco Flores" sparring with Rolando "Rolly" Romero. You can see it's the same guys sparring in this one, as in the other video where "Marco Flores" gets dropped.

You realise Romero has sparred both right? As if him sparring with Flores means he never couldve sparred Nick. Diaz fanboys have never been known to have smarts or critical thinking. Heres a thought. Romero has sparred with BOTH Nick and Flores. Now i'm not saying whether the person KOd was Nick or not. Because thats becoming harder and harder to tell now (i have no clue) but it very well couldve been Nick. And just because he has sparred Flores doesnt mean he hasnt also sparred Nick

Edited: 6/20/19 6:36 PM
12/7/18
Sage Northcock -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
RightHandOfDOOM -
pampered_fighter -

fuck no it aint. 

This is what Marcos Flores looks like

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I don't know about you, but the fighter KOd in the sparring looks absolutely nothing like this

You know how I can tell youre a faggot? You literally picked the ONE picture in the google search results where this guy doesnt look just like a Nick/Nate relative....

Nice work you biased faggot.

What's wrong with you? What got up your ass you grumpy old dementia fuck lol. Nick's penis still lodged in there? That's what Flores looks like. Thats his picture which shows up in search. Go choke on a penis, like I know you like to. I was in this thread talking about how I hoped it wasnt Nick. Diaz pot smoking fanboys like you are the reason why people hate the Diaz bros. I hope you realise that you piece of shit. 

6/20/19 9:39 PM
1/21/18
AngryGerbil -
RightHandOfDOOM -
pampered_fighter -

fuck no it aint. 

Here's another video, of "Marco Flores" sparring with Rolando "Rolly" Romero. You can see it's the same guys sparring in this one, as in the other video where "Marco Flores" gets dropped.

Yea, If you ever needed proof that the forum is a bunch of faggots that is it. Literally took 5 seconds to look through the youtube video comments and google the guy. This is why MMA is in such dire straits. Even the people who take the time to frequent the forum cant be bothered to do the bare minimum as a fan. Fucking pathetic shitheels.

Edited: 6/20/19 9:42 PM
1/21/18
ConorWinsTheRematch -
AngryGerbil -
RightHandOfDOOM -
pampered_fighter -

fuck no it aint. 

You realise Romero has sparred both right? As if him sparring with Flores means he never couldve sparred Nick. Diaz fanboys have never been known to have smarts or critical thinking. Heres a thought. Romero has sparred with BOTH Nick and Flores. Now i'm not saying whether the person KOd was Nick or not. Because thats becoming harder and harder to tell now (i have no clue) but it very well couldve been Nick. And just because he has sparred Flores doesnt mean he hasnt also sparred Nick

no it couldnt have been nick. because in the comments its mentioned that it is not nick. i get it, he looks the same, they both box, and theyre from stockton. it doesnt make them the same. calling you an mentally challenged orangutan would be a compliment to someone whose brain works like yours, so ill hold my tongue.

I seriously dont know where you idiots get the audacity to post shit like this. "well it may not be nick, but it could be nick, because *horse shit horse shit horse shit*" Just shut the fuck up and keep your stupidity to yourself, dunmy.

6/20/19 9:45 PM
1/21/18
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Sage Northcock -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
RightHandOfDOOM -
pampered_fighter -

fuck no it aint. 

I don't know about you, but the fighter KOd in the sparring looks absolutely nothing like this

You know how I can tell youre a faggot? You literally picked the ONE picture in the google search results where this guy doesnt look just like a Nick/Nate relative....

What's wrong with you? What got up your ass you grumpy old dementia fuck lol. Nick's penis still lodged in there? That's what Flores looks like. Thats his picture which shows up in search. Go choke on a penis, like I know you like to. I was in this thread talking about how I hoped it wasnt Nick. Diaz pot smoking fanboys like you are the reason why people hate the Diaz bros. I hope you realise that you piece of shit. 

He is 100% correct. Every picture and video of flores looks like the guy in the video, literally picked the only picture in the first window on google images that didnt look that much like him to post. 

Also you arnt funny. maybe try throwing that shit around the joe rogan round table for a couple years, then you could promote your own showtime special and then go hang yourself.

6/20/19 9:46 PM
1/21/18

With that I bid you being-wrong-motherfuckers adieu.

Put some ice on that ass, Ill be back tomorrow.

6/20/19 10:02 PM
6/17/17

Diaz bro’s....

where are they now?

6/20/19 10:03 PM
5/8/16
Dominique Robinson -

I always see you posting in the Diaz posts and u seem to actually kmow them.. is your posting name yiur real name?   Who are you?

6/20/19 10:10 PM
5/8/16
boxing wiz -
D241 -
boxing wiz - 

I don't know if that is Nick or not. The guy looks a tad too small to be Nick, but its hard to tell. Whoever it is was badly rocked. That is Rolly doing the knocking out. He has gained a pretty good rep for being hard on sparring partners. Here is what started getting his name mentioned a lot, him sparring Ryan Garcia. He made it rough on the kid.

I could've sworn it was Andre Ward who Nick was sparring, are you 100% sure?

Nick has sparred Andre, and plenty of others too. That is Rolly dropping whoever that is.

Was bored and did not wanna watch entire spar, but skipping threw it seemed pretty even.. Ryan Gracie did ok cant tell who get down out the gym or even who won..

Edited: 6/20/19 10:35 PM
12/7/18
RightHandOfDOOM -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
AngryGerbil -
RightHandOfDOOM -
pampered_fighter -

fuck no it aint. 

no it couldnt have been nick. because in the comments its mentioned that it is not nick. i get it, he looks the same, they both box, and theyre from stockton. it doesnt make them the same. calling you an mentally challenged orangutan would be a compliment to someone whose brain works like yours, so ill hold my tongue.

I seriously dont know where you idiots get the audacity to post shit like this. "well it may not be nick, but it could be nick, because *horse shit horse shit horse shit*" Just shut the fuck up and keep your stupidity to yourself, dunmy.

"Righthandofdoom" ..no one past the age of 18 or with testosterone running through their veins names themselves that. What are you, 14 years old? I bet you think smoking weed makes you some unique special little rebel snowflake too. You Diaz "fans" are pathetic beyond belief. Thats exactly what Flores looks like. Diaz fanboys are attacking me like If I photoshopped a picture of him. You are getting upset because theres more evidence that it is Nick, then not. As if Flores is Nick's identical twin ,and I was just some big bad meanie with an agenda, who photoshopped a picture of Flores, to not look like Nick. Sorry but that's exactly what Flores look like, and he looks nothing like Nick. It seems like the Diaz fanboy agenda is to pick out any tall southpaw who Romero has sparred with in the past who you could pass off as Nick. The fact is Romero has sparred BOTH Flores and Nick before. I have conclusive definitive proof that he has sparred with Nick before too. Posting a sparring session that Romero has had with Flores doesn't disprove Nick possibly being the one who was ko'd in a a separate sparring video. But Like I said, you Diaz fanboys are either missing brain cells or have smoked yourselves retarded .

6/20/19 10:24 PM
12/7/18
RightHandOfDOOM -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Sage Northcock -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
RightHandOfDOOM -
pampered_fighter -

fuck no it aint. 

He is 100% correct. Every picture and video of flores looks like the guy in the video, literally picked the only picture in the first window on google images that didnt look that much like him to post. 

Also you arnt funny. maybe try throwing that shit around the joe rogan round table for a couple years, then you could promote your own showtime special and then go hang yourself.

Diaz fanboys are attacking me just for posting a picture of Flores. How about you post a picture of Flores that looks like the KOd fighter in the video? Go. It should be easy, considering everything you've been saying 

6/20/19 10:27 PM
12/7/18

When Nick and Nate were retired, things were peacefully quiet. Sadly This Thread has reminded me all over again of how Diaz fanboys are the absolute worst fans on the planet. Only Khabib fans are worse. Goodness

6/20/19 10:33 PM
12/7/18

A Diaz training partner told me that 100% it was Nick in tiat video. He said Nick hadn't trained, let alone sparred, in a while, and that he jumped straight into that spar widely out of shape. Which explains why that fighter looked worse then how people remember Nick. Nick isnt in his prime anymore, and he hardly trains. People just cant fathom seeing Nick KOd like that. They remember "the" Nick who gave Gsp and Anderson hell. That Nick doenst exist anymore. The sparring video IS EXACTLY how current Nick would look fighting. If you truly care for Nick you want him to stat retired. Which based on Nick's actions himself, you have nothing to worry about, because Nick clearly doenst give 2 shits about fighting again anymore lol.