UnderGround Forums Northcutt had 8 fractures, 9 hour surgery (PIC)

5/19/19 7:20 AM
4/27/18
Real Muthaphuckkin G -
MM8 -

At least that stupid smile is off his face.

And fuck you too you stupid fucking jealous piece of shit. 

Too soon?

5/19/19 8:09 AM
10/14/12

Jesus. Speedy recovery hopefully 

5/19/19 8:13 AM
11/20/08

He should quit MMA, some dudes are not meant to be fighting. He is a very nice kid, but he is only 23 and already has a fractured skull.

Look at James Thompson another one who should've never gotten into MMA. Before he started he looked like a normal dude, a handsome guy. But he completely destroyed his face in MMA.

And yet look at Jorge Masvidal, the dude is pretty much done in his career and ever hardly gets hit. Sage should do something else.

5/19/19 8:40 AM
1/13/11

Damn, fucking savage. MMA is a cruel cruel game, hope he recovers ok. I’d really like to see him do well in MMA, but if he really is just training with his dad and small team, the kid needs to move on. Sounds like his dad could have him brainwashed, sure seems like it by his persona. 

5/19/19 8:59 AM
6/28/16
ugctt_warjimmiller -

His X-ray pic looks more like him than he does

Like How Don Swayze looks more like Patrick Swayze than Patrick Swayze?

5/19/19 9:12 AM
2/24/07
OUTCOLD - 
MM8 -
God Of Thunder -
OUTCOLD -
MM8 -

Cunts like you need to fuck off from this forum

Mm8 is probably really ugly bald fat guy jealous of Sages looks

Are you saying that you're into Sage's looks? fag

Can we ban this piece of shit please or get his contact details? 

Wanting someone doxed is some pussy shit
5/19/19 9:18 AM
8/14/18

I'll give him some Sage advice - fire the old man. He's a controlling dick who thinks he knows MMA fighting.

5/19/19 9:37 AM
11/8/09
MM8 -

Be honest. You lost to him in a regional karate tournament when you were eight, didn’t you?

5/19/19 9:41 AM
11/8/09

I knew a guy who got his face crushed in rugby, when he got caught in the spokes and ate some knees. Sage is in for a few really painful days in the next little while. I feel bad for him. Tough way to make a living. 

5/19/19 9:55 AM
3/26/13
MM8 -

Why would you even think something like that? I wish more people were like Sage. The world would be a much better place.

5/19/19 10:20 AM
7/10/02
One shot and one one follow-up shot (did it connect?). Damn. It wasn't a knee or the like either.

Dude is mega athletic, young, can do all the flashy moves, and hopefully keeps his previous face as he had the look. He should be a movie star, not a MMA fighter. Like the next JCVD. (Don't tell me this guy or the abominable Seagal can act!!!)

5/19/19 10:48 AM
11/20/08
ProteinOverdrive -

He should quit MMA, some dudes are not meant to be fighting. He is a very nice kid, but he is only 23 and already has a fractured skull.

Look at James Thompson another one who should've never gotten into MMA. Before he started he looked like a normal dude, a handsome guy. But he completely destroyed his face in MMA.

And yet look at Jorge Masvidal, the dude is pretty much done in his career and ever hardly gets hit. Sage should do something else.

I should've done my research.

5/19/19 10:53 AM
10/14/17
ProteinOverdrive -
ProteinOverdrive -

I have to respectfully disagree with that one. No way is Jorge done in his career. He looked fantastic against Till and can possibly get a title shot with a win over Askren 

5/19/19 10:58 AM
7/28/02
ProteinOverdrive -

I actually agree with this- some people are fighters, some people are talented athletes- there is a difference

5/19/19 11:02 AM
7/20/01
nek - 
OUTCOLD -
MM8 -

Where else would they go?  Do you think people in real life would want to associate with people this bitter?

^ this 100%! I'd rather them be here than say, scrubbing my shoes at the airport, or picking up my trash in the highway median whilst wearing an orange vest haha
5/19/19 11:52 AM
1/1/01

I was confused when someone said after the fight that he had a broken orbital. That usually happens from punches that hit the eyeball so that shouldn't happen from a hook to the temple.

Buut when the hook crushes the side of the face and sends it inwards, it can happen.

5/19/19 12:40 PM
3/16/18
FrontBroRian -
OUTCOLD - 
MM8 -
God Of Thunder -
OUTCOLD -
MM8 -

We can ban you too faggit. 

5/19/19 12:53 PM
11/20/05

MM8 makes a tiny joke maybe a tad too soon, and it gets you homo's all emotional. Haha

5/19/19 1:06 PM
1/1/11
frick surgery
5/19/19 1:19 PM
2/24/07
Real Muthaphuckkin G - 
FrontBroRian -
OUTCOLD - 
MM8 -
God Of Thunder -
OUTCOLD -
MM8 -

We can ban you too faggit. 

You won’t nor are capable of doing anything
5/19/19 1:31 PM
11/20/08
Mike OxBIG -
ProteinOverdrive -
ProteinOverdrive -

I have to respectfully disagree with that one. No way is Jorge done in his career. He looked fantastic against Till and can possibly get a title shot with a win over Askren 

I didn't mean he is physically done. But he is approaching the age where he is going to be thinking about retiring soon.

5/19/19 1:36 PM
6/11/06
FrontBroRian -
OUTCOLD - 
MM8 -
God Of Thunder -
OUTCOLD -
MM8 -

Who said anything about doxxing i want to punch the cunt in the face!

5/19/19 1:37 PM
2/19/18

Lol this place is full of so many sensitive pussies. Someone said something mean, ban him!!

5/19/19 1:47 PM
7/22/15
MM8 -

Does it bother you that he's popular and you're not?

5/19/19 3:33 PM
12/5/15
Mike OxBIG -

Wow. Just one shot 

He was also hit again when out on ground