UnderGround Forums Northcutt had 8 fractures, 9 hour surgery (PIC)

5/19/19 1:47 PM
7/22/15
MM8 -

At least that stupid smile is off his face.

Does it bother you that he's popular and you're not?

5/19/19 3:33 PM
12/5/15
Mike OxBIG -

Wow. Just one shot 

He was also hit again when out on ground

5/19/19 4:21 PM
1/21/18
God Of Thunder -
OUTCOLD -
MM8 -

Cunts like you need to fuck off from this forum

Mm8 is probably really ugly bald fat guy jealous of Sages looks

lol you guys are seriously stanning for the smiley guy because someone said that the KO took the smile off his face? what next? your going to lecture about what its like to have your dreams crushed in seconds in front of you, like no ones ever experienced disappointment?

He smiles a lot. He fights. He got KTFO. Fast. He fell really funny. He isnt smiling post fight. It is a valid comment, whether or not it has a place in the history of all things comedy. You just need to change your fucking diapers before shitting your opinion all over the place without any regard that others might feel differently. So really fuck yourself, buddy. No mods will save you.

5/19/19 4:30 PM
1/20/10
MM8 -

Wishing Sage a speedy recovery.  Now let’s talk about what a piece of shit this clown MM8 is.   

5/19/19 8:28 PM
8/20/08

This hopefully is a wake up sign for him. He needs proper training ASAP if he wants to continue MMA.

5/19/19 8:37 PM
11/9/17
OUTCOLD -
MM8 -

That's what mods are for but oh well... 

5/19/19 8:59 PM
6/11/06
RightHandOfDOOM -
God Of Thunder -
OUTCOLD -
MM8 -

lol you guys are seriously stanning for the smiley guy because someone said that the KO took the smile off his face? what next? your going to lecture about what its like to have your dreams crushed in seconds in front of you, like no ones ever experienced disappointment?

He smiles a lot. He fights. He got KTFO. Fast. He fell really funny. He isnt smiling post fight. It is a valid comment, whether or not it has a place in the history of all things comedy. You just need to change your fucking diapers before shitting your opinion all over the place without any regard that others might feel differently. So really fuck yourself, buddy. No mods will save you.

Why don't you write an essay on it Mr Poopy pants!

5/19/19 9:07 PM
2/25/13
MM8 -

Lol. 

Wish sage well, but this was funny

5/19/19 10:08 PM
11/9/18
King Trav -
MM8 -

Be honest. You lost to him in a regional karate tournament when you were eight, didn’t you?

This is exactly what happened.

5/19/19 10:11 PM
11/9/18
Hate420 -

MM8 makes a tiny joke maybe a tad too soon, and it gets you homo's all emotional. Haha

They actin' like i'm the one who hit Sage. lol

5/19/19 10:13 PM
11/9/18
Unkind Zuffa -
MM8 -

If i got ktfo on TV, i'd be popular too. So no, it doesn't bother me.

5/19/19 10:47 PM
6/26/06
Any updates on his face?!
5/19/19 11:49 PM
8/2/11

This is pretty sad. Not what we want at the end of the day and I hope Sage gets back to 100%

5/20/19 12:56 AM
10/16/15

They fed Sage to the Wolves. I don’t know why Cosmo doesn’t get more MMA fights if it’s by choice or contract but he’s a killer and I saw no way Sage was going to win this. Went about as bad as it could of gone for him. At least he didn’t die. And I’m not joking.

5/20/19 1:13 AM
12/7/11
MM8 -

You're such a pussy lol

5/20/19 1:18 AM
8/6/13
branchdavidian -
nek - 
OUTCOLD -
MM8 -

Where else would they go?  Do you think people in real life would want to associate with people this bitter?

^ this 100%! I'd rather them be here than say, scrubbing my shoes at the airport, or picking up my trash in the highway median whilst wearing an orange vest haha

Why do you throw your trash out onto the highway? That's a pretty retarded thing to do

5/20/19 1:21 AM
3/26/13
MM8 -
Unkind Zuffa -
MM8 -

If i got ktfo on TV, i'd be popular too. So no, it doesn't bother me.

Right, it's the fact that you're a coward that bothers you.  Coward.

5/20/19 1:21 AM
8/6/13
MM8 -
Hate420 -

MM8 makes a tiny joke maybe a tad too soon, and it gets you homo's all emotional. Haha

They actin' like i'm the one who hit Sage. lol

Buddy, it's just shit posting. Why bother doing it?

5/20/19 3:38 AM
7/17/17

Man, that's too bad. 

I like Sage. Good kid, great for the sport, cool style. 

Might want to rethink getting hit in the face again. Maybe open a dojo and teach kids Karate, look for some action movie gigs. 

5/20/19 3:43 AM
7/17/17
bobmanll -
Mike OxBIG -

Wow. Just one shot 

He was also hit again when out on ground

There was also a left hook to the side of the head on the way down that really nailed the kayo.

He looked out of his element in that fight. Who the f*&^ thought that was a good match for him? I havent' seen a mismatch like that since they put Davey Moore, with 12 pro fights, in there with Roberto Duran, and his career pretty much ended that night. 

5/20/19 4:10 AM
10/28/16
Real Muthaphuckkin G - 
FrontBroRian -
OUTCOLD - 
MM8 -
God Of Thunder -
OUTCOLD -
MM8 -

Are you saying that you're into Sage's looks? fag

Can we ban this piece of shit please or get his contact details? 

Wanting someone doxed is some pussy shit

We can ban you too faggit. 

lol
the interwebs is life!
5/20/19 4:57 AM
3/17/14

This is MM8's post about Kevin Lee and no one, and I mean no one gave him shit for this post (not saying they should).

Others have said worse then what he has said about other fights aswell. It's almost every card we see a poster say "I hope he/she gets KTFO" or something along those lines and nothing is said about it.

I'm really curious on why saying what MM8 said about Sage is so out of bounds but what he said about Kevin Lee is not? Or what other posters say about other fighters are not?

Could it be some of you are pretty two faces and show favoritism to fighters who are good looking or popular?
5/20/19 5:36 AM
8/18/13
BRUTELLYDUMBFOOTBALLHACK -

This is MM8's post about Kevin Lee and no one, and I mean no one gave him shit for this post (not saying they should).

Others have said worse then what he has said about other fights aswell. It's almost every card we see a poster say "I hope he/she gets KTFO" or something along those lines and nothing is said about it.

I'm really curious on why saying what MM8 said about Sage is so out of bounds but what he said about Kevin Lee is not? Or what other posters say about other fighters are not?

Could it be some of you are pretty two faces and show favoritism to fighters who are good looking or popular?

It’s probably more likely that Sage conducts himself politely and as a humble, nice dude. And Kevin Lee conducts himself as an arrogant d bag.

Some people still believe respect is earned, especially in the martial arts world 

5/20/19 6:27 AM
2/5/15

Who in the fuck is Sages Manager? Why in the fuck would they sign to fight this guy in his debut? BY FAR the most bad ass guy he has ever faced in his entire career. Should have never been in that fight this early in his ONE stint. All around stupid and now he has a potential career ending injury. Great job! 

5/20/19 6:34 AM
2/5/15

The moderators around here are some pussies for real. Ban me I could give a fuck. Oh man he said something negative about a fighter, oh no!!! I see people on here saying ruthless shit all the time, nothing happens to them, other times they say something incredibly minor and they get kicked off. Dude can’t say that he’s glad Sage got that smile knocked off his face but it’s ok for someone to call him a faggot? Lol. It’s a public forum where lots of fans like to get on and run their mouths and talk

shit about their favorite sport. It’s fun. It’s what makes your site fun. Stop being pussies and taking the fun out of stuff, fucking dweebs!