UnderGround Forums Northcutt had 8 fractures, 9 hour surgery (PIC)

5/20/19 6:40 AM
6/11/06
WilkShake -

The moderators around here are some pussies for real. Ban me I could give a fuck. Oh man he said something negative about a fighter, oh no!!! I see people on here saying ruthless shit all the time, nothing happens to them, other times they say something incredibly minor and they get kicked off. Dude can’t say that he’s glad Sage got that smile knocked off his face but it’s ok for someone to call him a faggot? Lol. It’s a public forum where lots of fans like to get on and run their mouths and talk

shit about their favorite sport. It’s fun. It’s what makes your site fun. Stop being pussies and taking the fun out of stuff, fucking dweebs!

It's couldn't give a fuck you halfwit! 

Guys like Sage still deserve respect if you are not going to respect fighters this place isn't for you. It used to be great here until it was over run with cumstains like yourself! 

5/20/19 7:15 AM
8/18/13
WilkShake -

The moderators around here are some pussies for real. Ban me I could give a fuck. Oh man he said something negative about a fighter, oh no!!! I see people on here saying ruthless shit all the time, nothing happens to them, other times they say something incredibly minor and they get kicked off. Dude can’t say that he’s glad Sage got that smile knocked off his face but it’s ok for someone to call him a faggot? Lol. It’s a public forum where lots of fans like to get on and run their mouths and talk

shit about their favorite sport. It’s fun. It’s what makes your site fun. Stop being pussies and taking the fun out of stuff, fucking dweebs!

If you find it fun shitting on people you don’t know on an Internet forum. You’re the definition of a keyboard warrior, the biggest pussy there is 

5/20/19 8:01 AM
5/31/06

I had my orbital bone shattered. ( I know U. G. I Should  have side stepped)  I couldn’t imagine wanting to get back and fight anytime soon after that.

Sure this kid is cute and innocent but he is a warrior, especially if he comes back.  

And that’s cute coming from a dad with two boys. No homo fukers!

you guys should have been here 15.~20 years ago. This place was cool. Fuck the UG today, this place is getting sad !!

5/20/19 8:11 AM
2/24/07
OUTCOLD - 
WilkShake -

Guys like Sage still deserve respect if you are not going to respect fighters this place isn't for you. It used to be great here until it was over run with cumstains like yourself! 

He’s right though. You can shit all over Ronda, Woodley, Caraway, Jones, Mighty Mouse, Cyborg, etc...and that seems ok. People can call cyborg a man or Jones a cunt, coward, bitch, etc... and that seems free game. On the “woodley is injured thread” a poster calls him a pussy for getting hurt. That’s been there for days and mods let it slide. That’s all way worse than saying sage isn’t smiling.

Fact is fighter bashing is ok here, as long as it’s certain fighters.
5/20/19 8:43 AM
2/5/15
OUTCOLD -
WilkShake -

I could give a fuck. But I don’t. 

5/20/19 8:46 AM
2/24/07
Dreville79 - 
BRUTELLYDUMBFOOTBALLHACK -

This is MM8's post about Kevin Lee and no one, and I mean no one gave him shit for this post (not saying they should).

Others have said worse then what he has said about other fights aswell. It's almost every card we see a poster say "I hope he/she gets KTFO" or something along those lines and nothing is said about it.

I'm really curious on why saying what MM8 said about Sage is so out of bounds but what he said about Kevin Lee is not? Or what other posters say about other fighters are not?

Could it be some of you are pretty two faces and show favoritism to fighters who are good looking or popular?

It’s probably more likely that Sage conducts himself politely and as a humble, nice dude. And Kevin Lee conducts himself as an arrogant d bag.

Some people still believe respect is earned, especially in the martial arts world 

Except you’re deciding who is nice and who you don’t like, and justifying fighter bashing based on that. I’d say MM8 can have his opinion too. You calling a fighter a douchebag is worse than saying Sage doesnt have a smile on his face.

If there is a “no fighter bashing” rule here, then it should be across the board, whether you like a guy or not. And if it’s not going to be enforced with some, it shouldn’t be enforced with any.

Honestly I don’t care either way. Consistency would be good tho
5/20/19 8:59 AM
2/5/15

I’m not trying to ok fighter bashing, I try not to do it although I am definitely guilty. (Just like 99.9% of everyone in these forums). When I do I feel like the fat old white guy watching NBA on his couch saying “Russell Westbrook fuckin sucks!”

With that being said we all talk shit about our favorite athletes and teams, ones that we hate and ones that we love. I was pointing out the double standard that goes on every single day on this site. Like FrontBro said fighter bashing in this site is totally ok as long as it is towards Tyron Woodley, Jon Jones, Brock Lesnar and on and on. Stop being so sensitive these guys are fucking fighters. They want us to be emotional and have an opinion on the fights and fighters and feel some type of way and buy their cards. I’ve been very disrespectful of fighters who would murder me within minutes with their bare hands and that’s not cool. Not saying it is, but big fuckin deal. Don’t ban people because they say something you don’t like or agree with lol

5/20/19 9:35 AM
11/23/03

It’s about empathy.

That’s a career ending injury and Sage is going to have some kind of chronic pain from this for a very long time. It’s in poor taste to kick a man when he’s down, and this is no different.

If your first reaction as a human being is to laugh at someone and put them down in their lowest moment, you’re a piece of shit. If you only have the guts to show your true self behind a keyboard then you’re a chicken piece of shit on top of that.

Some of you guys are way too confortable being the worst versions of yourselves.

5/20/19 10:09 AM
10/6/02

I wonder what would have hapened to Sage if had not had the surgeries? Could he have died?

The fight game is no joke.. This is a pretty bad injury.

5/20/19 10:19 AM
3/16/18

5/20/19 1:13 PM
11/11/12

you know that mofo that hit him was on some crazy steroids.  very dangerous prospect for a fighter to go fight in oneFC

5/20/19 1:18 PM
6/11/06
FrontBroRian -
OUTCOLD - 
WilkShake -

He’s right though. You can shit all over Ronda, Woodley, Caraway, Jones, Mighty Mouse, Cyborg, etc...and that seems ok. People can call cyborg a man or Jones a cunt, coward, bitch, etc... and that seems free game. On the “woodley is injured thread” a poster calls him a pussy for getting hurt. That’s been there for days and mods let it slide. That’s all way worse than saying sage isn’t smiling.

Disrespectful attitudes towards fighters suck regardless, the comments on Cyborg in particular. Hard to get too upset over Jones given his repeated sociopathic behaviour.

Sage is a respectful hard working guy and to see people relish in the fact he had suffered severe injuries is beyond disgusting and should not be tolerated at all. These people contribute nothing at all to this community. 

5/20/19 1:24 PM
6/11/06

The fact that some of you think a guy having his face caved in and most likely  disfigured for life is funny, deserved or satisfying really is beyond comphrehension. 

5/20/19 1:26 PM
2/24/07
OUTCOLD - 
FrontBroRian -
OUTCOLD - 
WilkShake -

Disrespectful attitudes towards fighters suck regardless, the comments on Cyborg in particular. Hard to get too upset over Jones given his repeated sociopathic behaviour.

Sage is a respectful hard working guy and to see people relish in the fact he had suffered severe injuries is beyond disgusting and should not be tolerated at all. These people contribute nothing at all to this community. 

Fighter bashing is fighter bashing, whether you, I, or anyone else thinks they deserve it not. Maybe some don’t think Sage comes off as respectful, or don’t care about Jones behavior, or aren’t gender sensitive.

The point of this site banning fighter bashing is you or I don’t get to decide who gets a pass and who doesn’t, and then decide which fighters we can bash. The rule is don’t type it here if you wouldn’t say it to their face. I doubt many of you would call Jones or Woodley a faggot or pussy to their faces in a back alley with no one around.

If you think it’s ok to bash and call Jones names, anyone else can bash and call any other fighter names, including Sage or Cyborg.
5/20/19 2:08 PM
8/4/02

I just hope he heals up ok. He put it on the line, that takes some courage. Anyone that doesn't fight should just keep quiet. Respect and best wishes to Sage. Osu! 

5/20/19 8:28 PM
8/18/13
slaughteringyou -

It’s about empathy.

That’s a career ending injury and Sage is going to have some kind of chronic pain from this for a very long time. It’s in poor taste to kick a man when he’s down, and this is no different.

If your first reaction as a human being is to laugh at someone and put them down in their lowest moment, you’re a piece of shit. If you only have the guts to show your true self behind a keyboard then you’re a chicken piece of shit on top of that.

Some of you guys are way too confortable being the worst versions of yourselves.

Exactly, same guys in here who don’t have any of those characteristics that makes us human beings. Fuck em all, can’t even be bothered to respond to them, it’s the same 10-20 pieces of shit all the time, there was a clean up on the OG where around 5 complete wasters got booted in the space of two weeks. Improved it quite a bit on there, would like to see the same on the UG

5/20/19 9:40 PM
6/11/06
FrontBroRian -
OUTCOLD - 
FrontBroRian -
OUTCOLD - 
WilkShake -

Fighter bashing is fighter bashing, whether you, I, or anyone else thinks they deserve it not. Maybe some don’t think Sage comes off as respectful, or don’t care about Jones behavior, or aren’t gender sensitive.

The point of this site banning fighter bashing is you or I don’t get to decide who gets a pass and who doesn’t, and then decide which fighters we can bash. The rule is don’t type it here if you wouldn’t say it to their face. I doubt many of you would call Jones or Woodley a faggot or pussy to their faces in a back alley with no one around.

If you think it’s ok to bash and call Jones names, anyone else can bash and call any other fighter names, including Sage or Cyborg.

Where did i say it ok to bash Jones?  i said it's hard to get too upset which it is, i certainly didn't say its ok.  We are actually in agreement going off your last bit of diatribe. 

5/20/19 10:35 PM
5/12/07

Ouch, that looks painful. Get well grasshopper

5/20/19 11:18 PM
3/13/18
PeterIrl -
MM8 - 

At least that stupid smile is off his face.

Can a mod please ban this shithead?

5/22/19 12:09 AM
1/1/01
still with the thumbs up.

Fucking warrior.
Edited: 5/22/19 12:29 AM
1/1/01

Faber said he had 30 bone fragments removed. 

Also suggested Cosmo cut weight and Sage did not. Says he spoke to dudes cutting weight out there despite the hydration tests. 

LOL@ hydration tests being beatable as well.

5/22/19 1:44 AM
2/24/06