UnderGround Forums Not buying hernia bullshit

6 days ago
8/2/11

So Rob goes a full fight camp training hard as fuck, weighs in fine and finds out the night fucking before it’s a hernia. 

BULLSHIT. I’m calling problems with rehydrating or knew he wouldn’t perform and pulled out. 

If he actually has a hernia they knew that all along and now using that for the excuse. 

We flew interstate for the fight as did so many. I feel even more for Kelvin and his camp who came all this way. 

Last time I buy tickets to a Whittaker event. 

6 days ago
3/13/18

Maybe he will write you an apology card. 

6 days ago
3/20/12

does seem odd

6 days ago
6/24/09

I think they all knew he was not gonna fight before the actual announcement, maybe even a week or two ago. They didn't say anything because he's the biggest name on that card for aussies and with him pulling out a lot of people would have wanted refunds.

6 days ago
8/2/11
Beelze -

I think they all knew he was not gonna fight before the actual announcement, maybe even a week or two ago. They didn't say anything because he's the biggest name on that card for aussies and with him pulling out a lot of people would have wanted refunds.

Highly plausible. 

6 days ago
11/14/16

Hmmm maybe one of those tricky usada deals where they can’t announce what’s really going on until after litigation is complete and settled 

6 days ago
7/15/04

6 days ago
12/28/12

Now if Israel beats Anderson, Gastelum's going to get screwed.

6 days ago
12/28/12

Shit he'll probably get screwed either way

6 days ago
12/29/10
ThatsHowIRoll -

So Rob goes a full fight camp training hard as fuck, weighs in fine and finds out the night fucking before it’s a hernia. 

BULLSHIT. I’m calling problems with rehydrating or knew he wouldn’t perform and pulled out. 

If he actually has a hernia they knew that all along and now using that for the excuse. 

We flew interstate for the fight as did so many. I feel even more for Kelvin and his camp who came all this way. 

Bro I flew interstate for this too but why so salty. Imagine having a hernia rupture the night before you defend your title in front of your home crowd on a card that depends on you. Whittaker is a fairly tough guy so I believe him when they say he's actually hurt . It does suck though so I feel ya with that .

6 days ago
11/20/05
Garbage card now. The underneath fights and the prelims were remarkably horrible to start with. Silva is there as a washed up name. He'll clown around for a while and then get finished. You don't get a hernia in one day. More like years. This is a fraud either that he has it or it's that bad.
6 days ago
8/2/11
Snakey89 -
ThatsHowIRoll -

Bro I flew interstate for this too but why so salty. Imagine having a hernia rupture the night before you defend your title in front of your home crowd on a card that depends on you. Whittaker is a fairly tough guy so I believe him when they say he's actually hurt . It does suck though so I feel ya with that .

I’m salty because I believe it’s not true

6 days ago
4/11/10

Pico hernia

6 days ago
10/5/15
ThatsHowIRoll -
Snakey89 -
ThatsHowIRoll -

I’m salty because I believe it’s not true

Oh well life goes on.

6 days ago
5/8/16

I have a feelings this has something to do with him saying ufc has a monopoly and under pays

6 days ago
7/4/11

They stripped Ferguson for an injury . Sht strip Whitaker

6 days ago
11/28/03

he said it was in his stomache

show me the hernia

or is it below the belt?

6 days ago
4/20/11

Hernias occur right above where your pubic hair starts ya dopes. Gonna make him pull down undies for proof? 

6 days ago
4/22/07
ranier wolfcastle -

he said it was in his stomache

show me the hernia

or is it below the belt?

Who is the brunette ring chick?  Hubba hubba

6 days ago
8/2/11
Willin -

Hernias occur right above where your pubic hair starts ya dopes. Gonna make him pull down undies for proof? 

Wrong. You can get different hernias all over your abdomen Dr. Oz

6 days ago
8/8/18

Doesn't matter what it is, he's pulled out, move on. 

6 days ago
3/21/12
Beelze - 

Shady as fuck, but it makes the most sense. I've had 3 hernias of varying severity, one of them got worse over the course of months. The others I lived with for years and only got them fixed because I wanted to deadlift heavy.
6 days ago
7/12/16

Not all hernias are easily visible. Had a friend who did body building/physique comps and turns out his flat belly button was a hernia and even his wife, a nurse practitioner, didn't even notice. He had it for years and finally started hurting. 

Edited: 6 days ago
10/10/18

I can see it now. Winner of Silva vs Bender will fight Gastelum for intrem. 

Sorry Rob but foot, then hand & now hernia.... Gotta get the division moving along. 

6 days ago
11/29/11

Pretty sick of Whittaker. Along with like half the UFC champs getting the belt never fighting